Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

How Do I Politely Ask Someone To Leave My House - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do I Politely Ask Someone To Leave My House (20573 Views)

Huge Python Killed Behind My House Yesterday / Python Killed At The Back Of My House / See The Huge Python I Killed, Was Trying To Enter My House Through Window Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Politely Ask Someone To Leave My House by manee2(m): 3:52pm On May 09, 2023
My ex broke up with me while I was accomodating her brother, and she's married now.
I saw this as motivation, moved and doubled down on my hustle and lost communication with both of them.
As I was trying to find my bearings, within a year two of my friends had already kicked me out of their house.
About 3 months ago she contacted me through FB and asked for my phone number for her brother.
He needed my help, under the guise of trying to start his life over. All his friends he hung out with turned their backs on him.

Having learned life the hard way, I have become an introvert who easily feels uncomfortable around the people around me. I discovered that I did better on my own.

Regardless of that, I put up with it and regret it because I'm embarrassed and slowly losing focus.
Although he is supportive, but he has Diogenes syndrome.
Being so kind-hearted, I don't know how to ask him to leave my space.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do I Politely Ask Someone To Leave My House by dawnomike(m): 4:11pm On May 09, 2023
manee2:
My ex broke up with me while I was hosting her brother, and she's married now.
I saw this as motivation, moved and doubled down on my hustle and lost communication with both of them.
As I was trying to find my bearings, within a year two of my friends had already kicked me out of their house.
About 3 months ago she contacted me through FB and asked for my phone number for her brother.
He needed my help, under the guise of trying to start his life over. All his friends he hung out with turned their backs on him.

Having learned life the hard way, I have become an introvert who easily feels uncomfortable around the people around me. I discovered that I did better on my own.

Regardless of that, I put up with it and regret it because I'm embarrassed and slowly losing focus.
Although he is supportive, but he has Diogenes syndrome.
Being so kind-hearted, I don't know how to ask her to leave my space.
Simple... Bro, my village people are coming to visit and you don't want them to meet you here bro!!! They strong gan grin

31 Likes

Re: How Do I Politely Ask Someone To Leave My House by Houseofglam7(f): 4:25pm On May 09, 2023
Just say NO

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Politely Ask Someone To Leave My House by Lvgirl: 4:27pm On May 09, 2023
Hmm my brother resist the devil and he will flee
Re: How Do I Politely Ask Someone To Leave My House by kestolove95(m): 4:27pm On May 09, 2023
Go bring ur babe to come stay with you for a week, dat one alone is ok

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Politely Ask Someone To Leave My House by Cassandraloius: 4:48pm On May 09, 2023
kestolove95:
Go bring ur babe to come stay with you for a week, dat one alone is ok

Problem solved.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Politely Ask Someone To Leave My House by Kobicove(m): 5:08pm On May 09, 2023
Personally I think before you allow someone to come squat in your house matters such as how long the person can stay should be discussed and agreed upfront undecided

120 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Do I Politely Ask Someone To Leave My House by nicerod(m): 6:16pm On May 09, 2023
Shit and refused to flush

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Politely Ask Someone To Leave My House by manee2(m): 7:08pm On May 09, 2023
Houseofglam7:
Just say NO

He's been here already for over 2 months

1 Like

Re: How Do I Politely Ask Someone To Leave My House by Sucre6: 8:28pm On May 09, 2023
Why should u accept your ex brother to stay with u in the first place?

And why didn't you define the terms of him staying if he must stay at all, ask him how long he will be staying, if it's what u can tolerate fine, if not, tell him your house is occupied.

That thing between your legs ain't pvssy bro, that a dick with two giant hairy balls, that means you are a man, handle your sh!t like a grown ass man, sit him down and tell him that his time has expired, because u will be bringing in your fiancy to come stay with u and u need privacy, , ask him to bounce, u owe him and his sister absolutely nothing

122 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Do I Politely Ask Someone To Leave My House by manee2(m): 6:10am On May 10, 2023
Sucre6:
Why should u accept your ex brother to stay with u in the first place?

And why didn't you define the terms of him staying if he must stay at all, ask him how long he will be staying, if it's what u can tolerate fine, if not, tell him your house is occupied.

That thing between your legs ain't pvssy bro, that a dick with two giant hairy balls, that means you are a man, handle your sh!t like a grown ass man, sit him down and tell him that his time has expired, because u will be bringing in your fiancy to come stay with u and u need privacy, , ask him to bounce, u owe him and his sister absolutely nothing

Thanks

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Politely Ask Someone To Leave My House by SultanOfAbia: 7:41am On May 10, 2023
Drop snake for your parlour
Once he sees it
His spirit will run faster than his body

Nobody go tell am to come back again

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Politely Ask Someone To Leave My House by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 3:35pm On May 10, 2023
put wetin go dey attract snake and scorpion come your doormot once he see like two snakes and 3 heavily pregnant scorpion nobody go tell am before he pick race

1 Like

Re: How Do I Politely Ask Someone To Leave My House by Deeprooted: 3:56pm On May 10, 2023
There's just no polite why to do it!

Some people don't know when their welcome is overdue and I see that as entitlement mentality.

But if he/she genuinely needs your help, don't get tired of it if you have the wherewithal! But if he's fooling you then kick his a** outa ya house!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Politely Ask Someone To Leave My House by ecolime(m): 3:56pm On May 10, 2023
Kobicove:
Personally I think before you allow someone to come squat in your house matters such as how long the person can stay should be discussed and agreed upfront undecided
My thought exactly ๐Ÿ’ฏ

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Politely Ask Someone To Leave My House by Dozie32(m): 3:57pm On May 10, 2023
Form say you want travel. Or you arrange an old to act like your mom.
Re: How Do I Politely Ask Someone To Leave My House by illuminutty: 3:57pm On May 10, 2023
Go to court and get a quit notice.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Politely Ask Someone To Leave My House by Phoenix873: 3:57pm On May 10, 2023
If you have the financial wherewithal, assist him rent a single room in a face me I slap you house, there are some that goes for 50k one year including agreement and commission.
Otherwise, grow some balls and tell him to his face that his time is up and give him a deadline on which you intend to see him leave peacefully or you drag him out.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Politely Ask Someone To Leave My House by AImiron: 3:57pm On May 10, 2023
How do you politely ask someone to leave your house?
House Wey you dey pay rent abi co-rent?

You tell em to leave nah. It's that simple. Well I no get anyone wey fit come house and won't leave the same day, when you're not my sibling or babe...

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Politely Ask Someone To Leave My House by rentAcock(m): 3:58pm On May 10, 2023
I don't think it's your house because if it's really your house, you wouldn't need suggestions from strangers on how to ask the person to leave. The guy is unkempt and a hoarder, what other reasons do you need to boot him out?

Just tell him you want to start bringing ladies over as you are thinking to settle down soon. Or tell him one of your uncle is relocating from the village to live with you. I don't think it's too hard to makeup a reason.
Re: How Do I Politely Ask Someone To Leave My House by 001Lagos: 3:58pm On May 10, 2023
OP, you allowed your ex brother to stay with you with the hope that through her brother you will be able to get your Ex back

Pele , that's not gonna happen

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Politely Ask Someone To Leave My House by DesChyko: 3:58pm On May 10, 2023
I don't think it's really a problem at the moment though ๐Ÿค”. When it becomes a problem, you will know exactly what to do ๐Ÿ˜Ž

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Politely Ask Someone To Leave My House by Mitsurugi(m): 3:58pm On May 10, 2023
Please carry your kaya and go!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Politely Ask Someone To Leave My House by Lanretoye(m): 3:59pm On May 10, 2023
Except you want to keep going to his own house,leave my house na leave my house or kuku say commot fir my house.
Re: How Do I Politely Ask Someone To Leave My House by sonature1: 3:59pm On May 10, 2023
This is one of the biggest challenges most kindhearted people face, including myself.

14 Likes

Re: How Do I Politely Ask Someone To Leave My House by Samfloxin(m): 3:59pm On May 10, 2023
Tell the person...Mr Man, I politely tell you to leave my house

1 Like

Re: How Do I Politely Ask Someone To Leave My House by checky619: 4:00pm On May 10, 2023
Tell them youโ€™re heading out, simple as that
Re: How Do I Politely Ask Someone To Leave My House by Slydan204: 4:00pm On May 10, 2023
Very SIMPle...tell to leave ur house as u need ur space
Re: How Do I Politely Ask Someone To Leave My House by Kellie069(m): 4:00pm On May 10, 2023
Plenty plenty stories everyday for this social media..
Re: How Do I Politely Ask Someone To Leave My House by Weedhustler: 4:01pm On May 10, 2023
To make it in life u need to offend people, bro man up and wake him up around 5 am tell him he just have to find his way that u are done. Nigeria is not for the weak!

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? / The 20 Things You Need To Do In Your 20s / Benin Electricity Distribution Company Is Frustrating My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.