Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

The New Way Company Advertise Vacant Positions (photos) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The New Way Company Advertise Vacant Positions (photos) (2880 Views)

First Bank Is Recruiting To Fill Some Vacant Positions. Apply Now / Osten Laboratory Seeks To Fill The Following Vacant Positions / News: Bill To Force FG To Advertise Vacant Positions Scales 2nd Reading In Senat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Way Company Advertise Vacant Positions (photos) by Iamfrank(m): 9:43pm On May 09, 2023
I was surprised when I saw this advert, what do guys think

Re: The New Way Company Advertise Vacant Positions (photos) by iHateFraudsters: 3:38am On May 10, 2023
This company no serious.

Or they have an overzealous P.R officer.

10 Likes

Re: The New Way Company Advertise Vacant Positions (photos) by BrightAhiah(m): 4:08am On May 10, 2023
The Head of Human Resource Officer must have watched and loved CARTOONS all through his/her lifetime and hence, it's affecting the mindset

9 Likes

Re: The New Way Company Advertise Vacant Positions (photos) by Realtor001(m): 5:13am On May 10, 2023
Totally Unprofessional.

Invest in your dream land today.
Ibeju Lekki is the new Lagos.
Don't miss out on this golden opportunity.
Contact us on 09075632298 for your landed property

Re: The New Way Company Advertise Vacant Positions (photos) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 6:22am On May 10, 2023
Is it me or this company need to be arrested?

3 Likes

Re: The New Way Company Advertise Vacant Positions (photos) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:40am On May 10, 2023
Criminal company of thugs and bandits,withdraw their license to operate angry

1 Like

Re: The New Way Company Advertise Vacant Positions (photos) by Nairalander248: 6:46am On May 10, 2023
Realtor001:
Totally Unprofessional.

Invest in your dream land today.
Ibeju Lekki is the new Lagos.
Don't miss out on this golden opportunity.
Contact us on 09075632298 for your landed property

Na you be unprofessional with your real estate advert for comment section...

20 Likes

Re: The New Way Company Advertise Vacant Positions (photos) by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:21am On May 10, 2023
A cartoon invested HR

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: The New Way Company Advertise Vacant Positions (photos) by Krak(m): 9:08am On May 10, 2023
The employees and management, even the CEO and investors are all guilty of something.
Re: The New Way Company Advertise Vacant Positions (photos) by truthCoder: 9:20am On May 10, 2023
This is a company I would love working with.

It shows some people in that office know how to think outside the box.

me likee

4 Likes

Re: The New Way Company Advertise Vacant Positions (photos) by churro: 10:07am On May 10, 2023
Catchy! Me likey!
Re: The New Way Company Advertise Vacant Positions (photos) by Iamicekid(m): 10:20am On May 10, 2023
Unna sure se Na legal things person go dey do for this job
Re: The New Way Company Advertise Vacant Positions (photos) by falcon01: 11:33am On May 10, 2023
Iamfrank:
I was surprised when I saw this advert, what do guys think
I call bullshit!
Re: The New Way Company Advertise Vacant Positions (photos) by Generalwoodz(m): 2:06pm On May 10, 2023
It's an undercover company... behind the facade lies evil machinations.
Re: The New Way Company Advertise Vacant Positions (photos) by blueghost(m): 2:28pm On May 10, 2023
grin
Nothing West life no go see for empty street

1 Like

Re: The New Way Company Advertise Vacant Positions (photos) by Orire01(m): 2:41pm On May 10, 2023
LOL! Nothing wey person no go see wink This is creativity at its peak undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: The New Way Company Advertise Vacant Positions (photos) by Doubleoh7: 7:39pm On May 10, 2023
Obviously a new age company that encourages out of the box thinking. Something alien to most Nigerians and you can tell from lots of the comments above.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Virgin Needs U! / A Banker Needs Driver / Etisalat And Glo Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.