Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,765 members, 7,851,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:43 AM

Sell More Products Using Your Whatsapp Status - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sell More Products Using Your Whatsapp Status (168 Views)

How To Sell More Products With Facebook Ads / Finally Revealed How To Sell More Products With Facebook Ads (free E-book) / 5 Ways You Can Use Email To Sell More Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sell More Products Using Your Whatsapp Status by Solo777(m): 7:08am On May 10, 2023
Your WhatsApp status is one of the best and easiest places to make sales but you need to know how to use it.

Not putting up 20 - 30 pictures on your status. In fact, when you post too many products at a time, you confuse your customers.

I always advise my students who are business owners to not close sales on Facebook rather they should take them to WhatsApp.

Why?

People hardly trust on Facebook. There are lots of scammers on Facebook so most people are very careful and if the sale doesn't go through that time, you've lost it......but immediately a customer shows interest in your business/product, take them to WhatsApp, ask them to save your number and save theirs too.

If the sale doesn't go through immediately, you can still sell to them through your WhatsApp status.

In my course WhatsApp to Sales, you'll learn how to make customers glued to your WhatsApp status, keep your WhatsApp status on top of their minds, grow your WhatsApp status and sell more products using your WhatsApp status.

Since 2020, I've taught over 7128 business owners in my free and paid classes and helped hundreds grow their businesses from zero or poor sales to been sold out in the next 30 days or less and I'll love to help you too.

This WhatsApp to Sales course sells for #5,000 but you'll be getting a whooping discount because so you only have to pay #1,500 only.

N/B: This is a discount price and can be increased anytime.

Send WTS on WhatsApp to 08179687499 to get it now for #1,500 only.

(1) (Reply)

Special Weekend Offer For 10 Business Owners Only / XBRL Software MCA: Streamlining Financial Reporting For Businesses / Build A Profitable Crypto Business With Crypto Exchange Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.