Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,290 members, 7,860,695 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:24 PM

How To Conduct Pregnancy Test At Home With Toothpaste - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Conduct Pregnancy Test At Home With Toothpaste (246 Views)

Should You Rinse Your Mouth After Brushing With Toothpaste? / Most Marriages Illegal, As Only 314 Worship Centres Have Licence To Conduct Wedd / Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Conduct Pregnancy Test At Home With Toothpaste by ekwe552: 7:40am On May 10, 2023
How can I check if I’m pregnant without a pregnancy test?

If you experience any of these symptoms, you may be pregnant. You may feel queasy from once-pleasant odors, be so exhausted that you crash on the couch at 7 p.m., or have an obsession with a certain brand of a burrito from the restaurant across the street.

So your first priority should probably be acquiring a pregnancy test. (Perhaps the second is okay. Really tasty burrito, huh?

But using toothpaste for a pregnancy test at home is probably the last thing on your mind. It may thus surprise you to find that some women conduct home pregnancy tests using toothpaste to determine if they are expecting or not.

This inexpensive DIY pregnancy test may be appealing if you don't want to spend money on a pregnancy test for at-home use if you want results right away based on items you already have at home,

TO READ MORE CLICK THE LINK: https://www.healthlifekit.com/2023/05/how-to-conduct-pregnancy-test-at-home.html

(1) (Reply)

Solution To Stop Your Wife Bullying You In Bed / Hp Laptop At Distress Sale With Keypad Light. / Please Advice Me On What Refrigerator To Buy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.