Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Baby Born From Three People's DNA In UK First - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Baby Born From Three People's DNA In UK First (46717 Views)

UK's First Coronavirus Mega Hospital With 4,000 Beds And Cubicle (Pics) / Indonesian Baby Born With 2 Faces: 2-Month-Old Boy Has An Extra Face And Brain / Tiantian: Chinese Baby Born 4 Years After The Death Of The Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Born From Three People's DNA In UK First by omoadeleye(m): 7:32pm On May 10, 2023
So who is going to claim the child now?
Re: Baby Born From Three People's DNA In UK First by Blake755: 7:33pm On May 10, 2023
Draslo:
Designer babies.
Very soon they will be able to make babies without any physical defect. Like for example if you want blue eyes on a black kid, or a super brain or if you don't want him to be ever interested in penis enlargement. Like there's almost nothing. Very soon, they will give expectant parents a catalogue to choose what they want and don't want from their child.
U mean very soon we will start ordering from it just like jumia ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baby Born From Three People's DNA In UK First by sharone21(f): 7:35pm On May 10, 2023
Earnestly waiting for medical science that will make the stronger gender( especially those who rubbish women and stress involved in birthing) to be able to give birth to children on behalf of the family.
This will reduce maternal mortality and make men more doting..... Though it may make men want custody of the kids they birthed themselves( eg 2 kids) in case of divorce.
Re: Baby Born From Three People's DNA In UK First by observador: 7:36pm On May 10, 2023
Hmmmm!

Impressive use of the mind. Though brilliant, there will be consequences!
Re: Baby Born From Three People's DNA In UK First by Rogersmith(m): 7:38pm On May 10, 2023
Perverting the human race. They will all reap what they sow.
Re: Baby Born From Three People's DNA In UK First by TheFactMan: 7:39pm On May 10, 2023
The fact$$$$
1. On realizing that Buhari was not going to allow him rig the last presidential election and that the election permutations was not in his favor, Tinubu rushed to the Saudis, IOC and UAE to report Buhari.
2. He Tinubu showed the Saudis and IOC the doctored PO conversation with Oyedepo. He accused po of going to advance Christianity in Nigeria and should never be allowed.
3. He assured the Saudis and IOC of his commitment to advancing Islam in Nigeria starting with his mu mu ticket.
4. The Saudis and IOC summoned Buhari, instructed him to ensure that BAT wins the election at all costs.
5. Buhari that was not supporting BAT changed his mind. First he showed his supporters whom to vote for by publicly displaying his ballot paper.
6. He instructed Yakubu to return BAT at all cost.
7. He Buhari knows that BAT was not the best choice for Nigeria thatโ€™s why he has been going around asking for forgiveness. People may not know why.
TheFactMan is aware $$$

1 Like

Re: Baby Born From Three People's DNA In UK First by TFeminist(f): 7:39pm On May 10, 2023
[qguote author=Ikem11 post=123057811]So how the baby got the DNA of donor then? [/quote] genetic engineering. See the pic
Re: Baby Born From Three People's DNA In UK First by Zooposki(f): 7:40pm On May 10, 2023
N3TRAL:
The first day I stated on this forum that I'll marry a virgin so that my children will not be produced with remnants of notorious semen deposited in a promiscuous coochie, everyone called me a fool.

Marry a virgin to avoid offspring that share Spiritual DNA with a kidnapper , fraudster or terrorist.

Yeah, I get it that's not what the article says. It's possible via IVF.

But marry a virgin for your own good. If she fit hold body for this era, she's a keeper!

Are you a virgin?

3 Likes

Re: Baby Born From Three People's DNA In UK First by jaxxy(m): 7:40pm On May 10, 2023
interesting...
Re: Baby Born From Three People's DNA In UK First by niel63(m): 7:44pm On May 10, 2023
Draslo:
Designer babies.
Very soon they will be able to make babies without any physical defect. Like for example if you want blue eyes on a black kid, or a super brain or if you don't want him to be ever interested in penis enlargement. Like there's almost nothing. Very soon, they will give expectant parents a catalogue to choose what they want and don't want from their child.

And who told you those aren't in place already? wink
Re: Baby Born From Three People's DNA In UK First by Adakintroy: 7:45pm On May 10, 2023
Draslo:
Designer babies.

Blah blah blah. Thats how science use to whine.

Eternal youth, immotality..till today all they produce is foods, huz and toys. PlUs additional promise to the heaven in this case space. Life expectancy still at per with the average rural dweller.

I take religion. Thanks. If you regulate everything what will nature do?

2 Likes

Re: Baby Born From Three People's DNA In UK First by correctguy101(m): 7:46pm On May 10, 2023
Draslo:
Designer babies.

That's the Way.

We will manipulate and try different means to gain out ultimate evolution.

There's still more we don't know. But the light will surely get brighter and we'll know what to do to activate the secrets hidden deep within us.
Re: Baby Born From Three People's DNA In UK First by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:47pm On May 10, 2023
Thank God for science and it's advancements in every aspect of human existence.All knowledge come from God, and we must give Him the Glory for giving Man, the Scientific Knowledge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baby Born From Three People's DNA In UK First by DonroxyII: 7:48pm On May 10, 2023
Draslo:
Designer babies.
I hope Africa can also Rise to this Occasion ... These are all Genetic(DNA) Modifications Which shall Help Future Generations to Be Better off than Present & Past ...

All Diseases that are Genetically Induced can be altered from Fertilization levels such that Only Healthy Children-Mankind Would Grace the Face of Earth!

Glory be to Almighty God & Science!

Religion Slavery should be Modified in Africa, It is the Bane of the Population!

1 Like

Re: Baby Born From Three People's DNA In UK First by Adakintroy: 7:49pm On May 10, 2023
Science is lost.

By now am thinking eternal youth feat immortality. Not fiddling with what nature can do effortlessly and bragging about it.

Raise the dead pls!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baby Born From Three People's DNA In UK First by DonroxyII: 7:51pm On May 10, 2023
treesun:
These people want to become like God, is it possible Nlfpmod!
God is Responsible for the Information Utilised for all Good through Sciences & Research ...

Religion Myopia would start Condemning God meanwhile God wouldn't wait for Fo.ol.s to Shape Humanities & The future of Mankind !

Science, Technologies & Realities is Key to Evolutionary Growths & Developments & With Almighty God in the Mix, Heaven is Here on Earth & Elsewhere !

1 Like

Re: Baby Born From Three People's DNA In UK First by Neddstark: 7:51pm On May 10, 2023
Hope they won't mix with animal dna someday.
Re: Baby Born From Three People's DNA In UK First by BuddhaPalm(m): 7:53pm On May 10, 2023
Draslo:
Designer babies.

We are like God.

We're creators too...

Aren't we made in his image and likeness?

1 Like

Re: Baby Born From Three People's DNA In UK First by Dhanidhamy(m): 7:53pm On May 10, 2023
guess who has been whoring about?
Re: Baby Born From Three People's DNA In UK First by Sweetvie: 7:53pm On May 10, 2023
Interesting
Re: Baby Born From Three People's DNA In UK First by correctguy101(m): 7:54pm On May 10, 2023
Blake755:

U mean very soon we will start ordering from it just like jumia ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

We might even ditch sex altogether, grin grin grin

Wish I could save my consciousness somewhere to observe the world a century or two from now... A lot of things will change.

Energy, finance just everything and there are more than dozens of paths they could follow. I just wish I could get the opportunity to observe these changes.

1 Like

Re: Baby Born From Three People's DNA In UK First by DonroxyII: 7:55pm On May 10, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
the beginning of the end...
Imagine You
It's just a Means of Helping Babies to be Free from Genetic Diseases that can Destruct their Happiness in Life in the Future ...

Una no dey think pass Sh.i.t Ni

If Oyinbo no dey all these Researches, Ordinary Mosquitos dey kill Africans & Still Birth as a result of Genotype was termed "Abiku" with Many Inhumane treatments to Mother & Child ....

Kaiiii !

Imagine a Sperm-Ova Being Sterilised from Diabetes, Stroke, Cardiovascular, Cancer etc right From Fertilization Levels such that Such Genetic disorders wouldn't affect your life as a Person despite inherited from your Parental DNA because You have been Neutralised !

3 Likes

Re: Baby Born From Three People's DNA In UK First by kelspinall(m): 7:56pm On May 10, 2023
weird
Re: Baby Born From Three People's DNA In UK First by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:02pm On May 10, 2023
DonroxyII:
Imagine You
It's just a Means of Helping Babies to be Free from Genetic Diseases that can Destruct their Happiness in Life in the Future ...
Una no dey think pass Sh.i.t Ni
If Oyinbo no dey all these Researches, Ordinary Mosquitos dey kill Africans & Still Birth as a result of Genotype was termed "Abiku" with Many Inhumane treatments to Mother & Child ....
Kaiiii !
Imagine a Sperm-Ova Being Sterilised from Diabetes, Stroke, Cardiovascular, Cancer etc right From Fertilization Levels such that Such Genetic disorders wouldn't affect your life as a Person despite inherited from your Parental DNA because You have been Neutralised !

i do feel sorry for Nigerians who dont use what they have between their ears... 1st they use it to "supposedly" cure illnesses, then for aesthetics, thereafter for choosing the sex of a child... and soon enough, nobody in Africa/Asia will desire to have girls. ok dey there!
Re: Baby Born From Three People's DNA In UK First by Chetas81(m): 8:02pm On May 10, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
the beginning of the end...
that is why we have night and day
Re: Baby Born From Three People's DNA In UK First by LtChisom: 8:02pm On May 10, 2023
N3TRAL:
The first day I stated on this forum that I'll marry a virgin so that my children will not be produced with remnants of notorious semen deposited in a promiscuous coochie, everyone called me a fool.

Marry a virgin to avoid offspring that share Spiritual DNA with a kidnapper , fraudster or terrorist.

Yeah, I get it that's not what the article says. It's possible via IVF.

But marry a virgin for your own good. If she fit hold body for this era, she's a keeper!

Everything that has to do with mohammad and tinubu will always have comma in their reasoning, no need for lab test.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baby Born From Three People's DNA In UK First by LOVEGINO(m): 8:05pm On May 10, 2023
Saga16:
Mr. Righteousness, what do you think?
d matter weak am even me too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baby Born From Three People's DNA In UK First by Edipet(m): 8:06pm On May 10, 2023
I hope it okay??

Re: Baby Born From Three People's DNA In UK First by advanceDNA: 8:06pm On May 10, 2023
Kellie069:
If to say a Nigeria, e for sure me say na bini girl!! For this Benin so, girl fit born twin , make pikin b two different men own!!

Already happned...what some women cannot do does do does not exist when it comes to sex...she fvck different penรญs same day a few hrs apart when the fertilization widow was still open...

but this one no be naija woman...so she no just decide to push the babe on any man she see....she by herself call for DNA test since she knew she was fvcking two guys same time to confirm who baby...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2022/09/07/mom-has-twins-with-different-dads-after-sex-with-2-men-in-1-day/amp/
Re: Baby Born From Three People's DNA In UK First by DonroxyII: 8:10pm On May 10, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

i do feel sorry for Nigerians who dont use what they have between their ears... 1st they use it to "supposedly" cure illnesses, then for aesthetics, thereafter for choosing the sex of a child... and soon enough, nobody in Africa/Asia will desire to have girls. ok dey there!
See, Whatever ...

Knowledges is a Free choice for Humanities..

We Can Either use it for Good or Evil .. That's a Choice Nature Endowed us with ... Our Choice!

Whether We like it or Not, Whatever Knowledges We Have is What Nature Wants Us to Have:

The Decisions to Utilise Knowledges for Good or Evil is Our Choice & Whatever Choice we Choose We shall Enjoin the Benefits of Our Goods & Suffers the Consequences of Our Evils .. grin

But Nature Has Done Her Job By Giving Us Answers to Our Quests !

Anyway, We would correct ourselves once the Hazard effects Outweighs the Benefits effects .. That's how Life has always been since Eon Time!
Re: Baby Born From Three People's DNA In UK First by AdaojoTheUrchin: 8:11pm On May 10, 2023
Draslo:
Designer babies.
Very soon they will be able to make babies without any physical defect. Like for example if you want blue eyes on a black kid or a super brain or if you don't want him to be ever interested in penis enlargement. Like there's almost nothing. Very soon, they will give expectant parents a catalogue to choose what they want and don't want from their child.

As a Medical Scientist and I can say authoritatively that this is already happening. A know a few Nigerian parents who already did this 5 years ago. Designer babies are already amongst us.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Causes Of Mouth Odour And How To Naturally Get Rid Of It. / Coffin Maker Caught Removing Drips From Patients In A Hospital In Cameroon (Pix) / What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.