Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Toyota Sienna Or Honda Odyssey 2008 Model? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Toyota Sienna Or Honda Odyssey 2008 Model? (1164 Views)

2005 Odyssey & 2005 Sienna: Which Is Better? / Toyota Sienna Or Camry, Which One To Go For / Need Advise - Is Honda Odyssey 2008 A Good Vehicle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyota Sienna Or Honda Odyssey 2008 Model? by Sultty(m): 7:34pm On May 10, 2023
I'll like a mod to please move this to front page for more advise. I'm at crossroad between buying a used 2008 model toyota sienna car or a 2008 model honda odyssey. Please if u are knowledgeable on factors like how rugged either is considering how bad the roads are in the country, how hard for it to develop faults, low running and maintainance cost and most importantly how spacious it is for running commercial business...
I'll need sincere advices i can get here thanks, you will not be taken for granted and your advice will be much appreciated

Re: Toyota Sienna Or Honda Odyssey 2008 Model? by Ybholy(m): 11:47pm On May 10, 2023
Looking around the country would have answered this question.

Why do transport companies love one over another?

Why do cooperate offices or companies prefer one over another?

Why do families that don’t want problem with family cars prefer one over another.

I don’t want to mention name but you know the one I’m talking about.

Peace ✌️

4 Likes

Re: Toyota Sienna Or Honda Odyssey 2008 Model? by Sultty(m): 11:56pm On May 10, 2023
Ybholy:
Looking around the country would have answered this question.

Why do transport companies love one over another?

Why do cooperate offices or companies prefer one over another?

Why do families that don’t want problem with family cars prefer one over another.

I don’t want to mention name but you know the one I’m talking about.

Peace ✌️
I'm just curious apart from stereotypes who will always score a Toyota above a Honda
I'm about following that path by getting a dealer before my mechanic said i should buy a odyssey because it's low in running costs and more rugged than sienna bla bla bla
Re: Toyota Sienna Or Honda Odyssey 2008 Model? by Ybholy(m): 4:26am On May 11, 2023
Sultty:
I'm just curious apart from stereotypes who will always score a Toyota above a Honda
I'm about following that path by getting a dealer before my mechanic said i should buy a odyssey because it's low in running costs and more rugged than sienna bla bla bla

Then buy the honda odyssey since you’re okay with your mechanic’s advise.

Why then do you need more suggestions abi you want confuse yourself the more?

Well, this isn’t the first thread you’ve created on same topic and you’re bent on seeing the post on front page.

Do you need attention ot you need confusion?

Take mic 🎤
Tell us.

4 Likes

Re: Toyota Sienna Or Honda Odyssey 2008 Model? by Sultty(m): 5:11am On May 11, 2023
Ybholy:

Then buy the honda odyssey since you’re okay with your mechanic’s advise.

Why then do you need more suggestions abi you want confuse yourself the more?

Well, this isn’t the first thread you’ve created on same topic and you’re bent on seeing the post on front page.

Do you need attention ot you need confusion?

Take mic 🎤
Tell us.
forget about where i created the post. its rather to see if Sienna is better or I'm missing something in the Odyssey
Re: Toyota Sienna Or Honda Odyssey 2008 Model? by nurey(m): 6:29am On May 11, 2023
Sultty:
forget about where i created the post. its rather to see if Sienna is better or I'm missing something in the Odyssey

Odyssey is not used for transportation reason I don't know because since time immemorial sienna has always been transporters choice on that category.

If you are buying odyssey don't buy the EX-L and Touring trim with the J35A7 engine with VCM if you want peace of mind buy only LX or EX trim.

Sienna needs no introduction it is always reliable and rugged. Just ensure anyone you are picking of the 2 is properly inspected

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Sienna Or Honda Odyssey 2008 Model? by Ybholy(m): 1:20pm On May 11, 2023
Sultty:
Buy the odyssey and give us first hand user experience then.

Clout chaser 😂

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Sienna Or Honda Odyssey 2008 Model? by Sultty(m): 9:10pm On May 11, 2023
Ybholy:

Buy the odyssey and give us first hand user experience then.

Clout chaser 😂
whatever, u will see for yourself
Re: Toyota Sienna Or Honda Odyssey 2008 Model? by Michael547(m): 11:24pm On May 13, 2023
Sultty:
I'll like a mod to please move this to front page for more advise. I'm at crossroad between buying a used 2008 model toyota sienna car or a 2008 model honda odyssey. Please if u are knowledgeable on factors like how rugged either is considering how bad the roads are in the country, how hard for it to develop faults, low running and maintainance cost and most importantly how spacious it is for running commercial business...
I'll need sincere advices i can get here thanks, you will not be taken for granted and your advice will be much appreciated
I do professional car inspection services in the southwest before buying a car incase you need my service....08167469103

(1) (Reply)

Honest Opinion On Pontiac Vibe / Car And Truck Tracking Nigeria / At What Age Did You First Drive A Car?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.