Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Review & E-commerce Site Session - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Review & E-commerce Site Session (161 Views)

Earn Million's From This Wonderful E-commerce Site Chymall / Which Payment Gateway Will You Recommend For E-commerce Site / 100% Free Affiliate Marketing Question And Answer Session With Video Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Review & E-commerce Site Session by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:06am On May 11, 2023
Testimonial & Review

Your Glide app received feedback from sunnynnoli07@gmail.com:

I have never seen a lady so meek and passionate in teaching.
As per her knowledge of the digital and media job, she is super excellent.
@Digital Bimpe has unarguably taken my business to a height my offline effort wouldn't have reached in ten years, in just a few months.

My company is indeed satisfied engaging your services, Digital Bimpe

Thank you to the amazing client for your kind review on my app but he will update it on the chat not on the review by today 😍

👇

Indeed , results speak for me

#digitalbimpe
#digitalbimpemarketing

https://www.instagram.com/p/CsF8G-Ut7Ad/?igshid=NjZiM2M3MzIxNA==

1 Share

Re: Review & E-commerce Site Session by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:00pm On May 11, 2023
Internship Testimonial

My internship experience with @digitalbimpe so far has been one of excellence and it's truly such a great privilege to learn, work and team with such a wonderful personality.

So far I've had a valuable learning opportunity, a clear structure and defined goals. I gained important skills that has been of benefits and will continuously benefit my career as I step up further.

Lady Bimpe is indeed support and unarguably good at what she does.

If I would serve a master again and again...I would be fulfilled to serve under @Digitalbimpe again and again!

No holding back,she deserves the credit!

Thank you to the amazing intern for your kind review on my app 😍

👇

Indeed , results speak for me

Kindly contact me for my digital marketing services

1 Share

Re: Review & E-commerce Site Session by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:45pm On May 11, 2023
We had a continuation to wrap up the e-commerce site by 12pm today and it was finalize

In developing and building his e-commerce site

- STORE NAME
- Domain Name
- Full Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- PASSWORD
- how to design logo (discount)
- How to upload products on his e-commerce site
- How to delete a product that has been sold
- How to record sale ( Paid / Unpaid / Partially Paid invoices)
- How to add shipping fee
- HOW TO LINK BANK DETAILS
- How to open his E-commerce Site
- Payment Features
- Support Channels ( WhatsApp)
- Newsletter Features
- How to share the product on his e-commerce site to all social media platforms

Just a reminder to contact me to build your e-commerce site

#digitalbimpe
#digitalbimpemarketing

#digitalbimpe
#digitalbimpemarketing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Review & E-commerce Site Session by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 5:22pm On May 11, 2023
E-commerce Session Part Two

Kindly subscribe 👇

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4u1IC9UGX4

(1) (Reply)

Buy Any Hot Products Of Your Choice At MANUFACTURERS PRICES In Nigeria / How To Pick A Reputable Mortgage Broker? / Maximizing Efficiency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.