Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,646 members, 7,816,655 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Can I Learn Javascript And Later Go Back To Learn CSS As A Fullstack Developer? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Can I Learn Javascript And Later Go Back To Learn CSS As A Fullstack Developer? (373 Views)

How Many Hours Should I Commit In A Day In Order To Learn Javascript In 3 Months / Best Books to learn CSS / I Seriously Want To Learn CSS, HTML, Python And Javascript (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Learn Javascript And Later Go Back To Learn CSS As A Fullstack Developer? by phayvoursky(m): 11:06am On May 11, 2023
Good day house. I’m an aspiring fullstack developer currently enrolled in a tech school. At the beginning of learning I found it difficult to catch up on CSS due to the nature of my business. Now in following up on the curriculum we started up on JavaScript.

My question is this. Will my knowledge of JavaScript be hampered because I don’t have a full grasp of CSS? Secondly what is the best route to understanding JavaScript?

P.S I had to leave my business so I’d be able to focus on this.

Thanks.
Re: Can I Learn Javascript And Later Go Back To Learn CSS As A Fullstack Developer? by SimeonOTC(m): 12:58pm On May 11, 2023
To me, you just have to learn CSS and then JavaScript. no matter what anyone tells you, you have to learn both, infact, its a must..

1 Like

Re: Can I Learn Javascript And Later Go Back To Learn CSS As A Fullstack Developer? by phayvoursky(m): 1:02pm On May 11, 2023
SimeonOTC:
To me, you just have to learn CSS and then JavaScript. no matter what anyone tells you, you have to learn both, infact, its a must..

Thanks for the response. I could go back on getting a better grasp of CSS after JavaScript.
Re: Can I Learn Javascript And Later Go Back To Learn CSS As A Fullstack Developer? by truthCoder: 3:52pm On May 11, 2023
SimeonOTC:

Why must he?

If his bias is towards the backend, potentially gravitating towards node.js, why must he get stuck at CSS.

OP, learn JavaScript if want to. For CSS, you can learn Tailwind CSS now. It will fast-track your CSS learning. You can learn js before CSS.

1 Like

Re: Can I Learn Javascript And Later Go Back To Learn CSS As A Fullstack Developer? by phayvoursky(m): 3:56pm On May 11, 2023
truthCoder:

Why must he?

If his bias is towards the backend, potentially gravitating towards node.js, why must he get stuck at CSS.

OP, learn JavaScript if want to. For CSS, you can learn Tailwind CSS now. It will fast-track your CSS learning. You can learn js before CSS.

Thanks for sharing this.

What ways can I learn JavaScript to a good understanding of it. I’m a newbie in the tech space.
Re: Can I Learn Javascript And Later Go Back To Learn CSS As A Fullstack Developer? by truthCoder: 4:02pm On May 11, 2023
phayvoursky:

Thanks for sharing this.

What ways can I learn JavaScript to a good understanding of it. I’m a newbie in the tech space.

Freecodecamp. Start there.

I am assuming you dont have any prior programming language knowledge.

You wont just be learning JavaScript. You would be learning programming.

1 Like

Re: Can I Learn Javascript And Later Go Back To Learn CSS As A Fullstack Developer? by bisoye11(m): 4:07pm On May 11, 2023
phayvoursky:

Thanks for sharing this.

These is one of the mindset of many beginners.
All programming languages are enormous, you can't finish learning it, you can only get accustomed to it by solving problems and get new challenges.

First, learn the technicalities and continue to develop your skills.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help / I Want To Start Programming / How Sysbanker EE Helps Money Lenders With Loan Booking And Repayment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.