Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,057 members, 7,814,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Starting Cooking Gas Refilling Business - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Starting Cooking Gas Refilling Business (344 Views)

Cooking Gas Investor Needed / Most Profitable Business In Nigeria.......cooking Gas / 5 Metric Ton Lpg/cooking Gas Plant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starting Cooking Gas Refilling Business by sinistermind(m): 2:43pm On May 11, 2023
I am looking to start a gas refill business either through opening a gas plant or a big retail place.

I want to know the cost implications for starting a gas plant and the requirements for it. Do I need any license of any sort?
How do I get suppliers for the gas? ETC

I will be following every opinion.

Thank you
Re: Starting Cooking Gas Refilling Business by mariahAngel(f): 3:00pm On May 11, 2023
Learn the business first.
It's dangerous to start such a business without prior experience.

I choro I gba ulo oku? 🔥
Re: Starting Cooking Gas Refilling Business by garriAndsugar: 3:04pm On May 11, 2023
You can ask people doing it
Re: Starting Cooking Gas Refilling Business by Doris4ever(m): 3:22pm On May 11, 2023
sinistermind:
I am looking to start a gas refill business either through opening a gas plant or a big retail place.

I want to know the cost implications for starting a gas plant and the requirements for it. Do I need any license of any sort?
How do I get suppliers for the gas? ETC

I will be following every opinion.

Thank you

I have a close friend who has two gas stations in Ibadan different locations. You need an empty land preferably within a highly populated area. You get a land on lease or outright purchase. Can't disclose everything here though.
Re: Starting Cooking Gas Refilling Business by didroon43: 4:17pm On May 11, 2023
Before you can start a big project such as this, you need licenses from necessary bodies to permit you to operate.

To get any of these licenses, you need to register your business with Corporate Affairs Commission CAC.

I'm here to assist you to get your CAC certificate for your oil and gas business.

(1) (Reply)

HOW TO MAKE 20k Daily On Multi Wealth? If Legit Or Scam / Design And Develop Your Website At Affordable Cost With Us Here / Need Loans For Your Existing Registered Business? Contact Me Now Lagos Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.