Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Nigerian Men And Their Love For Swallow (garri & Soup) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nigerian Men And Their Love For Swallow (garri & Soup) (1912 Views)

Looking For A Substitute For Swallow? / Do You Chew Or Swallow Your β€˜swallow’ Meals? / Garri And Fried Fish Served At A Wedding In Lagos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Men And Their Love For Swallow (garri & Soup) by marvelck: 6:48pm On May 11, 2023
Nigerian men and their love for swallow

Most Naija men can't do without eating swallow (garri or fufu with soup), in a day. It's as if they are programmed to like and live on swallow. Anytime they don't eat swallow, it will look as if they are being tormented.

And God help you, if you are married to any man who doesn't like any other meal but swallow. Such men don't mind eating swallow in the morning, afternoon and evening. Some people are like that. Even their ladies ain't left out.

I was also told, village girls with masculine voice are like that as a result of frequent eating of swallow. Heard they develop thick voice cos of their love for swallow...

Re: Nigerian Men And Their Love For Swallow (garri & Soup) by Dangrace01: 7:06pm On May 11, 2023
If i no eat swallow for one week i fit die

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Their Love For Swallow (garri & Soup) by Omoawoke: 7:12pm On May 11, 2023
How will someone use his full hands to roll food he is about to eat. Very dirt habit
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Love For Swallow (garri & Soup) by 9182736455O1999(m): 7:12pm On May 11, 2023
Omo. Na so so rice and beans man just dey chop. Na swallow be food abeg.
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Love For Swallow (garri & Soup) by longetivity(m): 7:33pm On May 11, 2023
The only foods i can eat in this life without getting tired of it is..

Beans
Plantain
Bread

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Their Love For Swallow (garri & Soup) by Sonnobax15(m): 7:41pm On May 11, 2023
grin
Obob..... Especially when the soup has a collaboration with okra or ogbono cheesy. Just know say na better big wahala you wan cause for eba or fufu because okra and ogbono dey create a very smooth pathway for eba grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Their Love For Swallow (garri & Soup) by Wawelexy(m): 8:01pm On May 11, 2023
For about two months now, today is the day I'm putting swallow(Eba) in my stomach... Being surviving on spagg, noddles, beans (most especially), rice, groundnut with biscuits/miemie chinchin, and garri flakes...

Swallow isn't my thing
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Love For Swallow (garri & Soup) by spencekat(m): 8:04pm On May 11, 2023
Dangrace01:
I no send any food o.
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Love For Swallow (garri & Soup) by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:51pm On May 11, 2023
If I chop swallow + egusi soup wetin I gain? For this obodo oyibo, I don reason a better restaurant for my local African delicacy.
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Love For Swallow (garri & Soup) by Puss360(f): 10:25pm On May 11, 2023
Lol... Instead of them to give a reasonable reason for their excess love for swallow, they will use sex as their reasons πŸ˜‚...
So everything comes down to "being able to perform well in bed".....

Lemme come and be going oooo😜

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Their Love For Swallow (garri & Soup) by diogo23: 10:43pm On May 11, 2023
Dangrace01:
I no go fit go one week oo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Their Love For Swallow (garri & Soup) by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:05pm On May 11, 2023
Dangrace01:

Swallow is life my brother

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Their Love For Swallow (garri & Soup) by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:21pm On May 11, 2023
Swallow is bae.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Love For Swallow (garri & Soup) by pansophist(m): 11:43pm On May 11, 2023
I'm different then. I go years without eating swallow. But you see rice and chicken, I can die for that one.
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Love For Swallow (garri & Soup) by Ekpekus(m): 2:14am On May 12, 2023
marvelck:

Most Naija men can't do without eating swallow (garri or fufu with soup), in a day. It's as if they are programmed to like and live on swallow. Anytime they don't eat swallow, it will look as if they are being tormented.

And God help you, if you are married to any man who doesn't like any other meal but swallow. Such men don't mind eating swallow in the morning, afternoon and evening. Some people are like that. Even their ladies ain't left out.

I was also told, village girls with masculine voice are like that as a result of frequent eating of swallow. Heard they develop thick voice cos of their love for swallow...
A day without swallow is an incomplete day... take that to the bank πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Their Love For Swallow (garri & Soup) by Illegal1(m): 5:12am On May 12, 2023
Omoh.......i no 2much like eba lyk dat ooh,my main food na beans and plantain or yam..

i fit dey 1 full month with out swallow..
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Love For Swallow (garri & Soup) by Illegal1(m): 5:13am On May 12, 2023
pansophist:
I'm different then. I go years without eating swallow. But you see rice and chicken, I can die for that one.

omoh......u are nt alone bro
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Love For Swallow (garri & Soup) by Sucre6: 6:38am On May 12, 2023
Swallow is good but I can go a month without eating a swallow.
I don't play with yam, beans, rice and chicken and so on πŸ˜‚
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Love For Swallow (garri & Soup) by Dshocker(m): 6:51am On May 12, 2023
marvelck:

Why you dey talk like this naaaaa, imagine eating pounded yam and oha soup laced with serious dry fish, stock fish and goat meat πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Love For Swallow (garri & Soup) by eepeepook: 1:03pm On May 12, 2023
It's our delicacy.

(1) (Reply)

Is Garri A Food Or A Snack / Small Chops And Chapman Drink Learning / Yam And Goat Meat Peppersoup!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.