Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:05 AM

How This Business Works - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How This Business Works (145 Views)

How Does Dispatch Rider Business Works / Does Anyone Know How The Charcoal Exportation Business Works? / .......how The Mini Importation Business Works.......... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How This Business Works by Solo777(m): 7:01pm On May 11, 2023
*HOW IT WORKS*

For an example

I'm promoting the CCTV business

You can promote the course by running Facebook ads, posting on Facebook groups, your WhatsApp status etc

When you make a sale, you get 10k that is 50% since the course is 20k.

10 sales gives you 100k

20 sales gives you 200k

I'll add you to my support group and give you the same blueprint I'm using to make sales

So it's about you.....promoting other people's product and getting a commission from every sale you make.

Is it something you can do?

Do you have questions?

*If yes, send me a WhatsApp message @ 0817 9687 499🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️*

(1) (Reply)

Complete Sacks Producing Machineries Dock For Sale / Form A LLC / Let Us Take Care Of Your Writing Needs For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.