Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,097 members, 7,811,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2023/2024 Session-buzor - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2023/2024 Session-buzor (10633 Views)

Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2022/2023 Session / Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session / Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2023/2024 Session-buzor by Chibexe: 8:08am On May 12, 2023
This thread was initiated for those intending to apply for university of Lagos postgraduate programs for 2023/2024 session.

In this thread I will be providing you with important guidelines that will ensure you are abreast with latest happening as regards 2023 applications.

I will also provide information with respect to course eligibility so as to be better informed when choosing courses to avoid disqualification.

All your questions will also be attended to on the thread.

The goal is to ensure you have a seamless process during the 2023 applications.

BTW, the application form for this year is on sale from May 12 to August 22nd 2023

Here are the list of courses available for your information

1. MBA P/T, F/T and Executive

2. Masters in Managerial Psychology (MMP)

3. M.Sc. Political Science & Occasional

4. Master of Public Administration (MPA)

5. M.Sc. & P.G.D Mass Communication

6. Master in Transport Management and Planning (MTMP)

7. M.Sc/PGD Economics

8. PGD & M.A. English

9. Master of Project Management (MPM)

10. M.Sc. Estate Management

11. Master of Facilities Management (MFM)

12. Master in Public and International Affairs (MPIA)

13. M.Sc. Marketing

14. M.Sc. Management

15. M.Sc. Operations Research

16. M.Sc. Production Management

17. PGD Finance & M.Sc. Finance

18. Masters in Development Finance (MDF)

19. M.Sc. Accounting and PGD Accounting

20. M.Sc. Industrial Relations & Personnel Management (IRPM)

21. Master of Industrial & Labour Relations

22. M.Sc. Actuarial Science

23. M.Sc. Risk Management & Insurance

24. Msc Organizational Behaviour

25. Masters in Employment & Labour Studies (MELS)

26. Masters in Public Health (MPH)

27. M.Sc. Electrical Engineering - All Options

28. M.Sc. CHEMICAL Engineering

29. M.Sc. Systems Engineering

30. Master Risk Management MRM

31. LLM

32. M.Sc. CHEMISTRY

33. M.Sc. ANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY

34. M.Sc. CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT

35. M.Sc. BUILDING

36. M.Sc. ENVIRONMENTAL CHEMISTRY

37. M.Ed.) Educational Administration and Planning

38. M.Ed.) Educational Foundation courses

39. Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)

40. M.Ed. Adult Education courses

41. M.Sc in Mechanical Engineering - All Options

42. M.Sc/Pgd in Cell Biology and Genetics - All Options

43. Msc Medical Physics

44. M.Sc in Microbiology

45. Masters Environmental Design

46. Msc Architecture

47. Msc Statistics

48. Msc/Pgd Computer Science

49. Msc/Pgd Mathematics

50. Masters in Process Engineering MPE

51. Msc/Pgd GEOPHYSICS

52. Masters in APPLIED GEOPHYSICS (MAG)

53. Msc GEOLOGY

54. MA Creative Arts

55. MA Philosophy

56. MSC in Psychology & Occasional

57. Ma French

58. (M.Sc.) in Surveying and Geoinformatics

59. Master of Geographic Information System MGIS

60. Master of Geoinformatics Information Technology MGIT

61. (M.Sc.) in PHYSICS

62. Master in ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT MEM

63. M.Sc. in ENVIRONMENTAL TOXICOLOGY & POLLUTION MANAGEMENT

64. Master in DIPLOMACY and STRATEGIC STUDIES -MDSS

65. Master in International Relations and STRATEGIC STUDIES - MISS

66. Msc in Public Health (MPH)

67. M.A. in History and Strategic studies HISS

68. Msc in CONSTRUCTION TECHNOLOGY

69. Masters In International Law & Diplomacy MILD

70. Msc Sociology

71. Msc Biochemistry

72. Msc Anatomy

73. Masters In Criminology

74. Msc Medical Microbiology

75. Msc Pharmaceutical Chemistry

76. Msc Pharmacology

77. Msc/Pg Finance

78. Msc CIVIL Engineering - All Options

79. Msc Pharmacognosy

80. Msc/Pgd Biomedical Engineering

81. Med Sports Psychology/Human Kinetics

82. MED ARTS & SOCIAL SCIENCE EDUCATION COURSES

83. MED SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION COURSES

84. MIT

85. MA French

86. Msc Geography

87. Msc Urban & Regional Planning URP

88. MA Theatre Arts

CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO BE ADDED TO A WHATSAPP GROUP

https://buzorshop.com/postgraduate-studies-2/

for other enquiries call 07030616510 or send me a message on whatsapp

BUZOR
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2023/2024 Session-buzor by qanda: 9:05am On May 12, 2023
Unilag Post Graduate Programs Qualifying Entrance Exams Past Questions and Answers are available on Q and A App

Install the App from Playstore https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda,

Access the materials from the Tertiary/Postgraduate/Past Questions/University of Lagos directory on the App.

1. MSc. Envr. Toxicology & Pollution Mgt.

2. MSc. Economics PT/FT

3. MSc Marketing

4. MSc Molecular Diagnosis

5. MSc Organisation Behaviour

6. MSc Political Science

7. MSc Community Health

8. MSc System Engineering

9. MSc Finance

10. MSc MFM Estate Management

11. MSc Environmenal Management

12. Master of Arts in English language & Literature

13. Master of Project Management

14. Master of Public & International affairs

15. Master of law and International law

16. MSc Mathematics and Statistics

17. Master of Business Administration

18. MSc In Microbiology

19. Master of Public Administration

20. Postgraduate Diploma in Education PGDE

21. MSc Accounting

22. MSc Clinical Chemistry and Molecular diagnosis

23. Master of Criminology

24. MSc Physics

25. MED,MPHIL Education

26. MSc Sociology

27. Masters in Geographical Information System

28. Master of Diplomacy and Strategic Studies

29. Masters in Industrial Relations and Personnel Management

30. MSc Actuarial Science

31. MSc Cell Biology and Genetics

32. MSc Mass Communication

33. Building dept

34. MSc Electrical Engineering (Power Options)

35. MSc Psychology

36. Master of Transportation Planning and Management

37. MSc Analytical & Environmental Chemistry

38. MSc Computer Science

39. MSc Information Technology

Install Q and A App from Playstore https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda

Contact Q and A App Customer Service on WhatsApp 07052193183
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2023/2024 Session-buzor by Chibexe: 5:54am On May 13, 2023
*How to Purchase the application form*.
for those that want to do the application themselves, these are the guidelines.
pls ennsure you make no mistake during the registration process
Click on applications.unilag.edu.ng

Click on start a fresh application

Select the Postgraduate option from the Application Type menu

Complete the Pre-Application Form to obtain a Payment Reference Number. (please print the payment advice)

Proceed to make payment of the non-refundable fee of N30,000.00 (Thirty thousand Naira Only)for the Form, and charges through any of the below options:

Remita Payment: Any commercial bank using the RRR number displayed on the payment advice
Online Payment: Click the PayNow link to make payment directly on the portal with your bank debit card.

After payment, return to applications.unilag.edu.ng

then click on “Continue Application” link, login with Payment Reference Number and provide surname in lowercase as password

Buzor
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2023/2024 Session-buzor by Chibexe: 1:51pm On May 14, 2023
Hi guys.

Like always say, ensure you are eligible for the proposed course you are applying for. Dont choose a course blindly. Unilag would not spare you for ignorance.

I remember sounding this warning in my groups last year and some stubborn people still did otherwise.

Eligibility is the most important thing in this your journey.

Pls ensure you check your eligibility.

Buzor
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2023/2024 Session-buzor by Pattersonjjc: 3:02pm On May 15, 2023
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2023/2024 Session-buzor by sunnx(f): 2:07am On May 16, 2023
Do Unilag still run there Part-time as full time course? What I mean do they still practice the system of students coming almost every evening time to take lecture or they had changed pattern?
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2023/2024 Session-buzor by Chibexe: 7:29am On May 16, 2023
sunnx:
Do Unilag still run there Part-time as full time course? What I mean do they still practice the system of students coming almost every evening time to take lecture or they had changed pattern?

It depends on the department. some department do weekend classes for Part time while others do week day evenings.

Buzor
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2023/2024 Session-buzor by Chibexe: 7:49am On May 16, 2023
Good morning guys.

Today, i will be taking us through the difference between professional masters degree and Academic masters degree.

University of Lagos offers both professional masters and academic masters.

Professional masters are work related masters degree, it is only useful in your work/professional environment, most of the professional masters done in unilag are usually on part-time basis. professional master degree cannot be used to apply for PHD in unilag. professional masters offered in university of Lagos are:

1 MBA
2 Master of Project Management (MPM)
3 Master in Public and International Affairs (MPIA)
4. MIT
5. Masters in Managerial Psychology (MMP
etc

Academic masters degree are the conventional masters degree that can be used to apply for PHD for those that want to do PHD. as the name implies, it is an academic masters. 90 percent of courses run in unilag are academic masters related courses.

Don’t forget, the application process is ongoing and will last till August.

I will advise you buy your form now and start your preparation for your entrance exam.

Remember Unilag postgraduate is highly competitive. The earlier your start your prep the better for you.

Buzor
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2023/2024 Session-buzor by sunnx(f): 7:48pm On May 16, 2023
You mentioned all professionals master degree that you can't use it to further study into PhD, what of Master in Public Administration and besides Master in Public Administration is not in the list of course advertise so far so what can be the cause of this omission on Unilag postgraduate website?
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2023/2024 Session-buzor by sunnx(f): 7:50pm On May 16, 2023
You mentioned all professionals master degree that you can't use it to further study into PhD, what of Master in Public Administration and besides Master in Public Administration is not in the list of course advertise so far so what can be the cause of this omission on Unilag postgraduate website? Buzor please relate back on the question thanks.

1 Like

Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2023/2024 Session-buzor by GideonG(m): 9:37pm On May 16, 2023
How long does it takes to complete an MSC in computer science pls
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2023/2024 Session-buzor by DEBOLABI: 7:35am On May 17, 2023
Can a 2.2 accounting go for Msc Operations research? she prefer a course with less theory.
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2023/2024 Session-buzor by Chibexe: 8:44am On May 17, 2023
sunnx:
You mentioned all professionals master degree that you can't use it to further study into PhD, what of Master in Public Administration and besides Master in Public Administration is not in the list of course advertise so far so what can be the cause of this omission on Unilag postgraduate website? Buzor please relate back on the question thanks.

Master in public administration is a professional masters. it is available this year.

See the requirement

DURATION:
The programme runs for 4 semesters.

ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
The programme is open to candidates with Bachelor’s (honours) degree in any discipline from the University of Lagos or any other recognised University; with minimum of three (3) years post-graduation work experience.

1 Like

Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2023/2024 Session-buzor by Chibexe: 8:45am On May 17, 2023
GideonG:
How long does it takes to complete an MSC in computer science pls

FT is one year all things being equal
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2023/2024 Session-buzor by Chibexe: 8:46am On May 17, 2023
DEBOLABI:
Can a 2.2 accounting go for Msc Operations research? she prefer a course with less theory.

The entry requirement for operations research

(a) Bachelor’s Degree not lower than Second Class (Lower Division) in Business Administration, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science and Systems Engineering from this University or any other recognised University.

(b) MBA with Bachelor’s degree in Actuarial Science or Chemical Engineering.
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2023/2024 Session-buzor by DEBOLABI: 10:21am On May 17, 2023
Please, kindly help with courses in the faculty of business administration with less theory (course with 75% calculations)

Chibexe:

The entry requirement for operations research

(a) Bachelor’s Degree not lower than Second Class (Lower Division) in Business Administration, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science and Systems Engineering from this University or any other recognised University.

(b) MBA with Bachelor’s degree in Actuarial Science or Chemical Engineering.
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2023/2024 Session-buzor by Chibexe: 11:04am On May 17, 2023
DEBOLABI:
Please, kindly help with courses in the faculty of business administration with less theory (course with 75% calculations)

Chat me up on watsapp 07030616510
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2023/2024 Session-buzor by Pattersonjjc: 10:16pm On May 17, 2023
Of all the entry requirements for project management I have one,
Degree in mechanical engineering
And also about 3 years post graduate work experience
I am not member of any of the listed bodies.

Do you think I can still proceed to obtaining the form??

Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2023/2024 Session-buzor by AleleOgor(m): 4:29am On May 18, 2023
Okay
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2023/2024 Session-buzor by Pattersonjjc: 4:56pm On May 18, 2023
Pattersonjjc:

?
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2023/2024 Session-buzor by Chibexe: 11:01am On May 19, 2023
Pattersonjjc:

i have answered you on watsapp
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2023/2024 Session-buzor by ozomighty1: 4:34pm On May 19, 2023
Please how do i get remita to refund me bck my failed payment,.. this is over a month now and they have refused to refund it, upon all my numerous proofs and calls plus visit to banks.. nothing.. someone please help me
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2023/2024 Session-buzor by Chibexe: 10:40am On May 20, 2023
Good morning guys.

Just a recap of what you need before your application

1. Decide on the course you want to apply for. Your choice of course should be based on the relevance of the course in the labour market now and in the future.

2. Check if you are eligible for the course you have chosen. This is very important because you will be disqualified if you are ineligible. Pls take this seriously. You can chat me up to check your eligibility status.

3. Get all the necessary documents required for the application. The documents are as follows

a. Original certificate/statement of results.

b. Nysc certificate

c. Professional certificate if any

d. Passport photograph

4. After you have checked all the boxes for the required documents, then go ahead to pick the form. The application form closes on the 22nd of August. I will advice those that are still yet to pick the form to do so as soon as possible as there is always network glitches during the last days. You can contact me to handle your application process

5. After you picked the form, the next step is to get the past questions. Remember Unilag postgraduate admission is very competitive and you need to prepare adequately to meet the cut off Marks.

Unilag postgraduate admission is 95% transparent, if you meet the cut off mark you will be admitted, you dont need to be an alumnus of Unilag to be considered. All you need to do is to meet the cut off point.

Dont fall for any scammer promising you admission. It wont work.

Take your time and prepare for the entrance examination.

If you have any further questions you can chat me privately.

Want to get the past questions chat me up.

Do have a lovely day

Buzor(07030616510)
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2023/2024 Session-buzor by Jubilancy(f): 4:22pm On May 22, 2023
Chibexe:
This thread was initiated for those intending to apply for university of Lagos postgraduate programs for 2023/2024 session.

In this thread I will be providing you with important guidelines that will ensure you are abreast with latest happening as regards 2023 applications.

I will also provide information with respect to course eligibility so as to be better informed when choosing courses to avoid disqualification.

All your questions will also be attended to on the thread.

The goal is to ensure you have a seamless process during the 2023 applications.

HI, IT SEEMS LIKE
M.A THEATRE ARTS IS NOT AVALABLE THIS YEAR PLEASE RE CHECK

BTW, the application form for this year is on sale from May 12 to August 22nd 2023

Here are the list of courses available for your information

1. MBA P/T, F/T and Executive

2. Masters in Managerial Psychology (MMP)

3. M.Sc. Political Science & Occasional

4. Master of Public Administration (MPA)

5. M.Sc. & P.G.D Mass Communication

6. Master in Transport Management and Planning (MTMP)

7. M.Sc/PGD Economics

8. PGD & M.A. English

9. Master of Project Management (MPM)

10. M.Sc. Estate Management

11. Master of Facilities Management (MFM)

12. Master in Public and International Affairs (MPIA)

13. M.Sc. Marketing

14. M.Sc. Management

15. M.Sc. Operations Research

16. M.Sc. Production Management

17. PGD Finance & M.Sc. Finance

18. Masters in Development Finance (MDF)

19. M.Sc. Accounting and PGD Accounting

20. M.Sc. Industrial Relations & Personnel Management (IRPM)

21. Master of Industrial & Labour Relations

22. M.Sc. Actuarial Science

23. M.Sc. Risk Management & Insurance

24. Msc Organizational Behaviour

25. Masters in Employment & Labour Studies (MELS)

26. Masters in Public Health (MPH)

27. M.Sc. Electrical Engineering - All Options

28. M.Sc. CHEMICAL Engineering

29. M.Sc. Systems Engineering

30. Master Risk Management MRM

31. LLM

32. M.Sc. CHEMISTRY

33. M.Sc. ANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY

34. M.Sc. CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT

35. M.Sc. BUILDING

36. M.Sc. ENVIRONMENTAL CHEMISTRY

37. M.Ed.) Educational Administration and Planning

38. M.Ed.) Educational Foundation courses

39. Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)

40. M.Ed. Adult Education courses

41. M.Sc in Mechanical Engineering - All Options

42. M.Sc/Pgd in Cell Biology and Genetics - All Options

43. Msc Medical Physics

44. M.Sc in Microbiology

45. Masters Environmental Design

46. Msc Architecture

47. Msc Statistics

48. Msc/Pgd Computer Science

49. Msc/Pgd Mathematics

50. Masters in Process Engineering MPE

51. Msc/Pgd GEOPHYSICS

52. Masters in APPLIED GEOPHYSICS (MAG)

53. Msc GEOLOGY

54. MA Creative Arts

55. MA Philosophy

56. MSC in Psychology & Occasional

57. Ma French

58. (M.Sc.) in Surveying and Geoinformatics

59. Master of Geographic Information System MGIS

60. Master of Geoinformatics Information Technology MGIT

61. (M.Sc.) in PHYSICS

62. Master in ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT MEM

63. M.Sc. in ENVIRONMENTAL TOXICOLOGY & POLLUTION MANAGEMENT

64. Master in DIPLOMACY and STRATEGIC STUDIES -MDSS

65. Master in International Relations and STRATEGIC STUDIES - MISS

66. Msc in Public Health (MPH)

67. M.A. in History and Strategic studies HISS

68. Msc in CONSTRUCTION TECHNOLOGY

69. Masters In International Law & Diplomacy MILD

70. Msc Sociology

71. Msc Biochemistry

72. Msc Anatomy

73. Masters In Criminology

74. Msc Medical Microbiology

75. Msc Pharmaceutical Chemistry

76. Msc Pharmacology

77. Msc/Pg Finance

78. Msc CIVIL Engineering - All Options

79. Msc Pharmacognosy

80. Msc/Pgd Biomedical Engineering

81. Med Sports Psychology/Human Kinetics

82. MED ARTS & SOCIAL SCIENCE EDUCATION COURSES

83. MED SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION COURSES

84. MIT

85. MA French

86. Msc Geography

87. Msc Urban & Regional Planning URP

88. MA Theatre Arts

FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS CALL 07030616510

for other enquiries call 07030616510 or send me a message on whatsapp

BUZOR
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2023/2024 Session-buzor by geedee4real(m): 4:08pm On May 23, 2023
How do one prepare for the entrance exam. Is the exam base on what one was taught at underground level.
What is the subject combination for someone applying for applied geophysics?
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2023/2024 Session-buzor by sunnx(f): 11:22pm On May 23, 2023
geedee4real:
How do one prepare for the entrance exam. Is the exam base on what one was taught at underground level.

Oga goan buy past question in Unilag and start studying seriously so that your #3000 naira form money won't just waste
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2023/2024 Session-buzor by Chibexe: 6:34am On May 24, 2023
geedee4real:

i will advise you get the past questions to see the nature of the entrance exam for geophysics. you can chat me up on watsapp for the past questions 07030616510
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2023/2024 Session-buzor by Chibexe: 4:08pm On May 24, 2023
Good day All

Alot of questions on whether to use statement of results or to forward transcripts. Let me address this here for everyone knowledge.

If you have original certificate you dont need to forward transcripts.

Those that need transcripts are those applying with statement of results.

I always advice people over the years, if you are applying with statement of results no need to forward your transcripts during the application state.
Always wait when you are admitted, during the screening process you can then start processing your transcripts.(screening is done for those admitted and it is more like check your credentials to ensure they are authentic).

Nobody will disqualify you for not sending your transcript during the application stage.

Why this method is better is that it saves you cost of processing your transcripts in the event of not been admitted.

Buzor.
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2023/2024 Session-buzor by Chibexe: 7:29pm On May 31, 2023
Hi guys.

Good evening.

How is your preparation going?

Entrance exam is most likely going to start August 28th as indicated in the advert

Intensify your preparation especially those working.

Unilag postgraduate admission is competitive at the same time transparent, if you meet the cut off mark you will be Duly admitted

I have past questions for those that are yet to get.

Dont only depend on the past questions, combine it with relevant textbooks.

Have a lovely evening

Buzor

Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2023/2024 Session-buzor by sunnx(f): 11:10pm On Jun 04, 2023
I need pass questions and answers soft copy of Master in Public Administration from 2018 to 2022 and tell me the small pieces size price.

Thank you
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2023/2024 Session-buzor by rvpbae: 8:25pm On Jun 05, 2023
Good day everyone.

Pls is there someone that can help process certification collection in unilag?

I graduated 2019 and I hear someone can collect the certificate on my behalf.

Pls reach out. Thanks.
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2023/2024 Session-buzor by Jack273: 11:56pm On Jun 05, 2023
rvpbae:
Good day everyone.

Pls is there someone that can help process certification collection in unilag?

I graduated 2019 and I hear someone can collect the certificate on my behalf.

Pls reach out. Thanks.
I know someone. In fact, I just collected mine today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

15 Universities In Nigeria That Offer Admission Without Jamb -revealed. / Five-year Imprisonment For WAEC Exam Cheats / Grammarians Pls Come In! What Is "OSUKA" In English?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.