Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,882 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Ronaldo Gifted Luxury Watch With 26 White Diamonds Worth Over $100,000 (photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Gifted Luxury Watch With 26 White Diamonds Worth Over $100,000 (photos) (384 Views)

Saudi Players Gifted Luxury Cars After Upsetting Argentina / Cristiano Ronaldo Drips In Diamonds Worth £630k (N256m) At Dubai Soccer Awards / C. Ronaldo Shows Off £1.85million Watch Made With 424 Glistening White Diamonds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldo Gifted Luxury Watch With 26 White Diamonds Worth Over $100,000 (photos) by damilola4162(m): 8:19am On May 12, 2023
Superstar footballer, Cristiano Ronaldo has been gifted a luxurious watch at the launch of the new Jacob and Co boutique in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.

Ronaldo, who is currently plying his trade in Saudi Arabia for Al-Nassr, was spotted at the opening of the watch company's new boutique store, where the five-time Ballon d'Or winner was gifted a customized timepiece, as part of his role as an ambassador for the brand.

Ronaldo's latest watch

The green watch Ronaldo was seen wearing has 26 white diamonds and is valued at £92,000 ($117,00), according to a report filed by Daily Mail as corroborated by GOAL.

On the back, the report further adds that Ronaldo's latest watch collection features his trademark "Siuu" celebration.

The 'Heart of CR7 Baguette' watch given to the former Real Madrid goal-scoring machine is one of four in his collection, with the most costly timepiece costing an eyewatering £119,00 ($145,000), per the Sun, see photos HERE

Ronaldo's impressive luxury watch collection

With money comes the good things in life, and there is no denying that Cristiano Ronaldo has lots of money and all the good things it can buy.

Just like his ability to score goals and win multiple trophies, the world's richest footballer has fine taste in cars and women (have you seen Georgina Rodriguez?), and it turns out his taste in watches isn't bad either.

He has another piece from Jacob & Co. - the Grand Baguette - which shows time in five different world zones. This one costs roughly 800,000 to 1,000,000 euros, as does the Hublot 'Masterpiece' MP-09 Tourbillon Bi-Axis King Gold in his collection.

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/cristiano-ronaldo-gifted-luxury-watch-with-26-white-diamonds-worth-over-100000-photos/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

Re: Ronaldo Gifted Luxury Watch With 26 White Diamonds Worth Over $100,000 (photos) by damilola4162(m): 8:20am On May 12, 2023
See more photos
Re: Ronaldo Gifted Luxury Watch With 26 White Diamonds Worth Over $100,000 (photos) by Solofresh2: 8:23am On May 12, 2023
Will it show his time of death
I just don't really value anything wristwatch

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Gifted Luxury Watch With 26 White Diamonds Worth Over $100,000 (photos) by internationalman(m): 8:23am On May 12, 2023
Hmm

It's easier to have more money when you already have money..

The rich likes to help the rich, while the poor likes to envy the poor even though they both don't have nothing.
Re: Ronaldo Gifted Luxury Watch With 26 White Diamonds Worth Over $100,000 (photos) by damilola4162(m): 8:32am On May 12, 2023
Solofresh2:
grin grin grin
Re: Ronaldo Gifted Luxury Watch With 26 White Diamonds Worth Over $100,000 (photos) by internationalman(m): 8:43am On May 12, 2023
Solofresh2:

Wristwatches are one of the material things I like right from when I was really really young. Another thing I like is sneakers. I can use all my salary to buy any sneakers I like.. you hardly see me on palm slippers even when I'm sitting at home I'm always on sneakers..

What I don't fancy at all is necklace..

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Gifted Luxury Watch With 26 White Diamonds Worth Over $100,000 (photos) by KingMack(m): 8:49am On May 12, 2023
Solofresh2:

Nigga if you give a million bucks today I'll be spending that on a timepiece.. I've got a few very very expensive watches
Re: Ronaldo Gifted Luxury Watch With 26 White Diamonds Worth Over $100,000 (photos) by VeryWickedPrick: 8:56am On May 12, 2023
internationalman:

Wristwatches are one of the material things I like right from when I was really really young. Another thing I like is sneakers. I can use all my salary to buy any sneakers I like.. you hardly see me on palm slippers even when I'm sitting at home I'm always on sneakers..

What I don't fancy at all is necklace..

Belike me & you na twins.

Re: Ronaldo Gifted Luxury Watch With 26 White Diamonds Worth Over $100,000 (photos) by ManWater: 5:48pm On May 12, 2023
Can someone Pls explain in simple English, what value an ₦80M wristwatch will add to your life that a modest wristwatch of ₦80k will not.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Gifted Luxury Watch With 26 White Diamonds Worth Over $100,000 (photos) by Merisbankie(m): 9:57pm On May 12, 2023
ManWater:
Can someone Pls explain in simple English, what value an ₦80M wristwatch will add to your life that a modest wristwatch of ₦80k will not.
Class different my bro
That’s a billionaire watch meant for billionaires
Class get class

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Brazil: FIFA U20 World Cup Today 27/05/2023 7pm / How True Is This About English Football / Nwankwo Kanu Acts As Bus Conductor On The Streets Of Nigeria(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.