Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,103 members, 7,811,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr (25219 Views)

How Do You Spend Your Time On The Internet? / Betting: How Much Of Your T-Fare & Lunch Money Did You Spend Here? (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by IyaTola: 1:55pm On May 12, 2023
If you were to spend 5m naira in 1hr, what will you buy?
Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by Wodu89: 1:57pm On May 12, 2023
Simple equipment for production manufacturing. I'll spend it within 15 minutes. Na to call book order pay via call

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by Staphylococcus: 2:03pm On May 12, 2023
IyaTola:

5 minutes, I will buy land.

I will spend a billion in less than 30 minutes. I will just dump on real estate and revisit later.

126 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by slawomir: 2:12pm On May 12, 2023
Damnnn niggar

First update enough weed and some bottles

Then carry better sure odd intermilan first half draw against mancity for champions league final
Relax my nerves as the game dey come small small

Carry one runs babe way nor too cost Relax for 10k hotel for one week make ac blow my brain

Then buy only one land for rural area..if i get luck mtn, glo airtel or Etisalat antenna 📡 fit fall put for the land

Collect two fairly used Nigeria cars for hire purchase for bolt drivers

Find them my baby sisters small small thing make them take start the business of whatever hand work they learnt incase I broke in the future them go see money take bring me back to life

148 Likes 14 Shares

Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by Autobot05: 2:16pm On May 12, 2023
A car
Get someone to do Uber / bolt for me

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by Absuchat(m): 2:17pm On May 12, 2023
Let's handle your fitness goals

5m or 5b?

If 5m follow me enter Mandolas, I no sure say 1 naira go remain within 3 minutes

We are professional home fitness coach.
Are you obsessed or you're too thin and want to bulk up?

Hire us now if you are in Lagos and watch your transformation within 30 days

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by LifeOfTrigga(m): 5:24pm On May 12, 2023
IyaTola:
Buy a car of 2 million for Uber and 1 million for my wife to start a business and rent a good apartment then the rest on stuffs inside the apartment

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by okoroemeka(m): 6:02pm On May 12, 2023
IyaTola:
I remembered in 2003 a friend of mine came back for Xmas with a Ghana must go bag of money and declared we must be spending #100k everyday till Xmas period stops,I tried my best with my babes and other men for three days and gave up after seeing that it is possible to die spending such money on flexing when one bottle of beer is #100 naira and pepper soup #200 naira a plate.

126 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by FalseProphet1(m): 6:22pm On May 12, 2023
I see 2odds crew invading this thread.

This I have seen.

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by Zonefree(m): 6:25pm On May 12, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
Two odds is the fastest way to spend 5M in one hour.

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by Puss360(f): 6:29pm On May 12, 2023
Lol...
Just reach Apapa for Lagos, select car of your choice...

If you no dey careful sef, you fit owe dem...

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:41pm On May 12, 2023
I will load the 5M into my Sportybet account and use it play Man City to beat Real Madrid at Etihad on Tuesday. It is priced at 2.29 odds. They will win for sure. Afterwards, I would have had 10M in my account by the next hour after the match has ended. Thereafter, I will withdraw the 10M and use it for enjoyment with my gees.

5M spent, invested and returned with profits judiciously. Win-win. Chai. Sense will not kill me.

117 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by mdntiri(m): 6:53pm On May 12, 2023
okoroemeka:
I remembered in 2003 a friend of mine came back for Xmas with a Ghana must go bag of money and declared we must be spending #100k everyday till Xmas period stops,I tried my best with my babes and other men for three days and gave up after seeing that it is possible to die spending such money on flexing when one bottle of beer is #100 naira and pepper soup #200 naira a plate.
Where did he get the money from? Was that not blood money?

15 Likes

Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by Lorayne(m): 7:04pm On May 12, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
I will load the 5M into my Sportybet account and use it play Man City to beat Real Madrid priced at 2.69 odds at Etihad on Tuesday. They will win for sure. Afterwards, I would have had 10M in my account by the next hour after the match has ended. Thereafter, I will withdraw the 10M and use it for enjoyment with my gees.

5M spent, invested and returned with profits judiciously. Win-win. Chai. Sense will not kill me.

Lol. You definitely losing that money

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:10pm On May 12, 2023
Lorayne:

Lol. You definitely losing that money

How much, how much? Make we bet. I no go lose am. Shey na Madrid wan come beat City ni? Dey play. cool

36 Likes

Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by IyaTola: 7:11pm On May 12, 2023
LifeOfTrigga:

Buy a car of 2 million for Uber and 1 million for my wife to start a business and rent a good apartment then the rest on stuffs inside the apartment
Which car can you buy for 2m for Uber?
Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by IyaTola: 7:19pm On May 12, 2023
Autobot05:
A car
Get someone to do Uber / bolt for me
Why? What's the ROI?
Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by IyaTola: 7:19pm On May 12, 2023
Puss360:
Lol...
Just reach Apapa for Lagos, select car of your choice...

If you no dey careful sef, you fit owe dem...
grin
Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by IyaTola: 7:20pm On May 12, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
You indeed a false prophet.

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by IyaTola: 7:21pm On May 12, 2023
Staphylococcus:

5 minutes, I will buy land.

I will spend a billion in less than 30 minutes. I will just dump on real estate and revisit later.
in Nigeria?
Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by Autobot05: 7:42pm On May 12, 2023
IyaTola:
Why? What's the ROI?

What's ROI in the first place
Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by Staphylococcus: 7:44pm On May 12, 2023
IyaTola:
in Nigeria?

Yes of course.

Please try to buy any property mart magazine. You will have a better idea.

I can buy ONLY land for that amount. Not inclusive of building.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by Lorayne(m): 8:01pm On May 12, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

How much, how much? Make we bet. I no go lose am. Shey na Madrid wan come beat City ni? Dey play. cool
make we bet two bitcoin grin

You can't write Madrid off. They are fucking good in the champions league. Most of their players have at least 3 champions league each.

They re experienced.

3 Likes

Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by kelspinall(m): 8:02pm On May 12, 2023
get a land
Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by akinade28(f): 9:27pm On May 12, 2023
I am definitely buying land

10 Likes

Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by OloyeVIII: 9:31pm On May 12, 2023
Grab a brick, Hit the streets.. bag it up & make it flip! #youngestniggaintheMedellin

3 Likes

Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by LifeOfTrigga(m): 9:37pm On May 12, 2023
IyaTola:
Which car can you buy for 2m for Uber?
man go see for sure bro and if be it 2.5

5 Likes

Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by akwesenana: 9:49pm On May 12, 2023
Make that 30 seconds . smiley Use am take knack 2 odds for the zoom life.

8 Likes

Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:26pm On May 12, 2023
Lorayne:
make we bet two bitcoin grin

You can't write Madrid off. They are fucking good in the champions league. Most of their players have at least 3 champions league each.

They re experienced.

No. Make we bet 1M each. Na me go hold the money though.

But ehn, I have to agree with you about not writing Madrid off. Those guys are so superb, know how to withstand pressure and also know to throw their opponent off balance. I’m rooting for City though. Make Madrid sef rest and allow City win this one time. At least, let Guardiola have something to brag about other than the EPL.

6 Likes

Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by IyaTola: 10:30pm On May 12, 2023
Autobot05:

What's ROI in the first place
Return on investment

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by IyaTola: 10:31pm On May 12, 2023
kelspinall:
get a land
Why&where?
Re: If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr by IyaTola: 10:32pm On May 12, 2023
OloyeVIII:
Grab a brick, Hit the streets.. bag it up & make it flip! #youngestniggaintheMedellin
Kindly expatiate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Many Holes Are In This Shirt? / Can You Find The 4 Hidden Words In This Pix / Geography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.