Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,928 members, 7,835,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Charcoal Or Wood - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Charcoal Or Wood (254 Views)

Locally Produced Activated Coconut Charcoal In Large Quantities / Charcoal From Ayin Wood And Other Hard Wood Available For Pick Up / How To Make Millions In Charcoal Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charcoal Or Wood by Oluwashina72: 2:47pm On May 12, 2023
An oven of 1tonnes to smoke fish... Which is better to smoke the fish in term of cost and usage... Charcoal or wood... I think a bag of charcoal is 5k 25kg
And a load wood is 12k-15k... Experience people in the house should help out thanks
Re: Charcoal Or Wood by Covid19is4real: 3:51pm On May 12, 2023
Oluwashina72:
An oven of 1tonnes to smoke fish... Which is better to smoke the fish in term of cost and usage... Charcoal or wood... I think a bag of charcoal is 5k 25kg
And a load wood is 12k-15k... Experience people in the house should help out thanks

Good afternoon, i think charcoal is better, i can't really say about the cost but with charcoal end product is better because of the reduced smoke. Should you need workers, please i'm available. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: Charcoal Or Wood by Oluwashina72: 12:19am On May 13, 2023
Covid19is4real:

Good afternoon, i think charcoal is better, i can't really say about the cost but with charcoal end product is better because of the reduced smoke. Should you need workers, please i'm available. Thanks in advance.
Thanks no sir
Re: Charcoal Or Wood by waleyp(m): 10:19am On May 13, 2023
Worker in what aspect ?
Where is your location?
Covid19is4real:

Re: Charcoal Or Wood by waleyp(m): 10:20am On May 13, 2023
Charcoal is better that’s what I use …… firewood will makes the fish black sort of and even the smoke … so charcoal makes sense

1 Like

Re: Charcoal Or Wood by Covid19is4real: 9:49am On May 14, 2023
waleyp:
Worker in what aspect ?
Where is your location?

Hello sir, sorry for the late response. Farm attendant or any other job. I'm in Ibadan. Thanks sir

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Large Quantity Of Cassava Needed In Our Factory In Ibadan / Farm Manager Needed / I Sell Brand New Plough And Tractors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.