Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,562 members, 7,843,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Teenager And His Friends Fake His Kidnap To Defraud His Parents Of N2m In Delta - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenager And His Friends Fake His Kidnap To Defraud His Parents Of N2m In Delta (29066 Views)

Decomposed Body Of Gospel Artiste Found After His Kidnap On His Way To Abuja / Dethroned Lagos Traditional Ruler Sentenced To 15 Years For Faking His Kidnap / Pastor Richard Onyekachukwu Plans His Kidnap, Demands N10m Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenager And His Friends Fake His Kidnap To Defraud His Parents Of N2m In Delta by SAMBARRY: 4:36am On May 13, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
who needs enemies when you have BASTARD CHILDREN like the above?!
I am not supporting those Teenagers actions but what if their father was stingy to them?
Re: Teenager And His Friends Fake His Kidnap To Defraud His Parents Of N2m In Delta by bluefilm: 7:09am On May 13, 2023
longetivity:
See the avenue this guy dey take defend criminality angry

Don't mind that fool.
Re: Teenager And His Friends Fake His Kidnap To Defraud His Parents Of N2m In Delta by Mubiola360: 7:23am On May 13, 2023
onthehill:
Teenager And His Friends Fake His Kidnap To Defraud His Parents Of N2m In Delta (Photos)

Three teenagers in Delta state have been arrested after one of them feigned his kidnap so they can defraud his parents of N2 million, IGBERETV reports.

The spokesperson of the state police command, DSP Bright Edafe, disclosed this on Twitter.

He wrote;

https://twitter.com/Brightgoldenboy/status/1656944201962074112?t=LQt2DgDKElIWBFZaUGM13Q&s=19
And we blame the government for everything, Any news on Kidnapping, the government is to be blamed where as ,we are our own problem.
Re: Teenager And His Friends Fake His Kidnap To Defraud His Parents Of N2m In Delta by Hotwest: 8:05am On May 13, 2023
millionboi2:
try to raise capital or borrow money to start first, when you start he can then support you.
True but me and you know how difficult capital is these days. My last year almost got me into taking drugs looking for capital as the frustration became almost unbearable having one back feeling that ur earthly God blessed father can just blink and test you with that o...test of even 10 million won't affect him but I'm going for less a million to even make it and dash him that same paper money cash he is doing shakara for me

But the man won't! Low-key I hating that style of his reasoning in this Modern world but what do I do

Forget him and find my way
Re: Teenager And His Friends Fake His Kidnap To Defraud His Parents Of N2m In Delta by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:15am On May 13, 2023
Dats messed up undecided
Re: Teenager And His Friends Fake His Kidnap To Defraud His Parents Of N2m In Delta by aklid(m): 9:53am On May 13, 2023
In this case, I think the parents have it much more but don’t wanna give the kid..🤷🏾‍♂️ I mean some parents can be wicked , I know a parent, my friends parent he always tell my friend, I suffered to get all these so you too have to suffer…Aswr that guy don’t even help that boy with school
Re: Teenager And His Friends Fake His Kidnap To Defraud His Parents Of N2m In Delta by Toriagirl(f): 10:04am On May 13, 2023
Hmm
Re: Teenager And His Friends Fake His Kidnap To Defraud His Parents Of N2m In Delta by otipoju(m): 2:13pm On May 13, 2023
Hotwest:
I'm like one of the last person to bring in a child to this world then start to suffer the child or not taking care of the child properly. Do you know during the cashless policy time ..I was missing my Chinese work as a translator in Abuja and sometimes I was ordering uber like a fool...One weekend I went to his house to plead for one of his cars in the house to manage until this cashless time is over so I could save and stop buying 10k with 16k or so because im not mobile...Guess what? I disturbed him to show how i want to keep my work for long throughout the weekend but he refused o. I later got sacked that period

You wont understand my grievance until you are wearing my shoes. Im not a son that takes drugs like his fellow retired major general children

Maybe the man believes he is not your father. You never know what a man may be thinking in his heart. Refusing to help ot set up your grown adult child who is not wayward or irresponsible is not a common thing.

It's obvious your relationship with him is not cordial at all.

1 Like

Re: Teenager And His Friends Fake His Kidnap To Defraud His Parents Of N2m In Delta by Hotwest: 2:21pm On May 13, 2023
otipoju:

Maybe the man believes he is not your father. You never know what a man may be thinking in his heart. Refusing to help ot set up your grown adult child who is not wayward or irresponsible is not a common thing.

It's obvious your relationship with him is not cordial at all.
Yes not cordial

I decided to let him be because looking for food sometimes and thinking he is there use to give me one bad feeling. Even my friends who knows his status mock me most times. We look alike o. I'm his son. The man is just forming over discipline and kinda too stingy with his money
Re: Teenager And His Friends Fake His Kidnap To Defraud His Parents Of N2m In Delta by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:20pm On May 13, 2023
SAMBARRY:
I am not supporting those Teenagers actions but what if their father was stingy to them?

so because your father is stingy, we should now rob/steal/defraud them? what type of yeye entitlement mentality is this? where does it say that your father should do more than raise you, care for you, feed you, shelter you and educate you?

BTW where have you been all these years?
Re: Teenager And His Friends Fake His Kidnap To Defraud His Parents Of N2m In Delta by otipoju(m): 3:39pm On May 13, 2023
Hotwest:
Yes not cordial

I decided to let him be because looking for food sometimes and thinking he is there use to give me one bad feeling. Even my friends who knows his status mock me most times. We look alike o. I'm his son. The man is just forming over discipline and kinda too stingy with his money

Okay. When you have some good money. Take him out to a very good restaurant. Just the two of you.

After eating tell him you need his help. That you trust his judgment and you believe as an elderly man you respect his decision based on his life experiences and you admit that he owes you nothing because he worked for his money.

Then tell him that you want him to make you understand why he is not helping you with your business ideas. That you are willing for him to borrow you and you will return with interest with a well articulated repayment plan signed by both parties.

That even if he refuses to help you you will respect his decision and still love him as a father because he has already fulfilled his obligations to you and anything else is extra.

Whatever he says good or bad. Take it as a man and continue to buy gifts for him from time to time and kneel and tell him to pray for you.

Two things will happen. He will help you mightily or God will open mighty doors for you elsewhere.

I have spent about 45 years on earth with some basic understanding of some supernatural laws and human psychology.

Try this till December and see what happens.

1 Like

Re: Teenager And His Friends Fake His Kidnap To Defraud His Parents Of N2m In Delta by SAMBARRY: 4:37pm On May 13, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

so because your father is stingy, we should now rob/steal/defraud them? what type of yeye entitlement mentality is this? where does it say that your father should do more than raise you, care for you, feed you, shelter you and educate you?

BTW where have you been all these years?
haaaa my old time friend cheesy I dey o.na bubu economy wey force us to double our hozu since bills and prices of goods and services are skyrocketing by the day cheesy

How Una side for there? cheesy abeg dey try prepare for may 29 grin

Make we see the direction Naija go turn grin

1 Like

Re: Teenager And His Friends Fake His Kidnap To Defraud His Parents Of N2m In Delta by charlesdinho(m): 4:48pm On May 13, 2023
all these 21st century kids are very devilish. all they want is quick money through fraud
Re: Teenager And His Friends Fake His Kidnap To Defraud His Parents Of N2m In Delta by TheOmoney(m): 8:23am On May 14, 2023
Hotwest:
Sometimes na all those parents wey no dey release money and they have these kinda thing use to happen to...

It's not good though to even reason doing something like this.

Like me now my dad is worth almost a billion but you beg him with different business idea and all for 500k to lend you or 1million so you can set up yourself well and start your own family but this man would never so far listen or release his money

And he gives to his side chiq oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

One-chance’ Robbery Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photo) / Worshiper Slumps, Dies During Prayer In Ogun Church / EFCC Arraigns Bolaji Quadri For One Thousand US Dollars Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.