Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent (83563 Views)

Davido Welcomes Cubana Chief Priest To His Banana Island Mansion (video) / Davido's New Lamborghini Arrives His Banana Island Home / Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by YoungLionken(m): 10:25am On May 13, 2023
Hope nothing happened to the "taty billion for the akkant!" Or because of his beloved late son??

Just kidding, Davido is the best and richest artiste in Nigeria, I'm not even capping...

2 Likes

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by Atheistan: 10:25am On May 13, 2023
Good
Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by Hoii(m): 10:26am On May 13, 2023
How much is the house sef, let me buy it

4 Likes

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by MuMuOnBail: 10:26am On May 13, 2023
na wa ooo

Lols. how does this carton house worth $150,000 for rent?

My crib here in Asokoro, is not worth up to $80,000 but this shit am seeing here can't match it in anyway.

Celebrities spend money foolishly. I swear.

10 Likes

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by MatrixCircle: 10:26am On May 13, 2023
Good. The mansion is a reminder of that tragic insidence. It's no longer a home. Better to move out.

5 Likes

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by HITsquad: 10:26am On May 13, 2023
There's no big deal about the house, just the location. It's just a regular boring Nigerian architecture. Our architects are mentally lazy and not creative at all. They do one thing till Kingdom come. Concrete,pop ceilings with them bloody lights! Floor? Tiles take it or leave it.

Even public buildings that should showcase the greatness of the country... Same old same old.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by slimfit1(m): 10:26am On May 13, 2023
It doesn't look fit for a billionaire sha. Davido nobody in his right mind would want to live there, well not tenant with kids. You still haven't made the pool safe. Davido you are dangerous too much money no sense.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by visaclick: 10:26am On May 13, 2023
MetroLane:
Why will someone who can afford $150k to pay as rent yearly still choose to live as a tenant.

Different Stokes sha.
i will choose the island over any place anyday. God forbid i live in an envious environment where an ordinary range rover is seen as oppressing.

7 Likes

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by DigiPerson: 10:27am On May 13, 2023
And somebody will still pay such huge amount.

1 Like

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by visaclick: 10:27am On May 13, 2023
Onyeigbo10000:
Instead if paying such amount for I rent, I will rather use it and build my own house.
at a shithole mainland where your enemies won’t let you enjoy the money right? To each his own though

2 Likes

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by TGreatGatsby: 10:28am On May 13, 2023
Baba ti fé loju ju. House wey non residents dey see steady. Oju aye na him him see. Next house wey him go, mk him go dey giv people d tours & videos everytime

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by themes009(m): 10:30am On May 13, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
69.8 million for one year

I dey grace

Long time bro
Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by isabi2lof: 10:31am On May 13, 2023
How much last ?..

You get money problem, you no get wahala undecided

1 Like

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by SmartyPants(m): 10:31am On May 13, 2023
kelvine:
What is Ibiza

You can easily google that for better understanding.

Merisbankie:

Spain

A place in Spain rather.
Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by jawalis(m): 10:32am On May 13, 2023
Hmmm
That’s almost more than enough to erect a good building in many other parts of lagos

3 Likes

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by MrAAA2: 10:32am On May 13, 2023
kelvine:
What is Ibiza

A popular touristic coastal city in Spain.

8 Likes

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by kelvindj98: 10:33am On May 13, 2023
MetroLane:
Why will someone who can afford $150k to pay as rent yearly still choose to live as a tenant.

Different Stokes sha.
Probably foreign expatriates who are not living in naija permanently.

7 Likes

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by kelvindj98: 10:34am On May 13, 2023
visaclick:
at a shithole mainland where your enemies won’t let you enjoy the money right? To each his own though
So there are no rich people with houses on the mainland? Mumu talk.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by Lukuluku69(m): 10:34am On May 13, 2023
MetroLane:

Different Stokes sha.

Indeed Different Strokes, different folks.

$150k? That's like over a #100m as Rents yearly? 5 Bedrooms?

With that Sum, I can help/Turn around over a Thousand lives here in Lagos!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by ednut1(m): 10:35am On May 13, 2023
Its better to demolish that house and build a modern one
Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by ictplotter(m): 10:36am On May 13, 2023
BabaO2:
He should gift it to church
Rubbish... stupid religion mental slavery.
What happens to pwd ie people with disability and the poor masses?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by emmanuelewumi(m): 10:37am On May 13, 2023
MetroLane:

Different Stokes sha.

Probably the property is worth $2 million and above.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by Phorlorunso: 10:37am On May 13, 2023
112m naira to rent a house in this Nigeria when it's not Aso rock. Abeg I'm unavailable 😂😂😂

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by Slynation(m): 10:37am On May 13, 2023
Over 110million per year...make this people dey fear God sometimes naw!!

8 Likes

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by 123yes(m): 10:38am On May 13, 2023
kelvine:
What is Ibiza
why not Google the word before displaying ignorance of the word. Our President said that Nigerian youths are lazy. He is right most of the time. Lazy youth!

4 Likes

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by wildikeman(m): 10:39am On May 13, 2023
$150k per year....why would any sane person be paying that for a year when they can afford such properties elsewhere?

He should just put the house up or sale

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by Goalnaldo(m): 10:39am On May 13, 2023
I can turn my village to a city with that amount, lol

1 Like

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by Maynman: 10:41am On May 13, 2023
Then he should build a house worth billions.
Firstorderwizard:
Poverty induced opinion
I know someone paying 6m per annum rent in a duplex he rented in PH.
Why can't he buy land and build?
Answer: 6m is chicken change to him

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Area Scatter : Nigeria's First Crossdresser - Imo State (1970), Before Bobrisky / FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga / Wedding Ceremony Of 23-year-old Suleiman Isah & His 46 Year Old White Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.