Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Kizz Daniel's Latest Single 'shu-peru' Receives Rave Reviews And Instant Success - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kizz Daniel's Latest Single 'shu-peru' Receives Rave Reviews And Instant Success (248 Views)

Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) / Rema - Soundgasm : Latest Single In Dance Video / Waje:.Timaya Gifted Me ‘Kpolongo’ My Latest Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kizz Daniel's Latest Single 'shu-peru' Receives Rave Reviews And Instant Success by habbee62: 12:15pm On May 13, 2023
Are you a fan of Nigerian music sensation Kizz Daniel? If so, you won't want to miss his latest hit single, 'Shu-Peru.' With a rowdy reception and instant success, this energetic and groovy soundtrack is sure to make you feel good and enjoy yourself.

To learn more about Kizz Daniel's latest release and the fan frenzy it has caused, head over to our blog at http://digitalnewsspace..com/2023/05/kizz-daniels-latest-single-shu-peru.html?m=1. There, you can read our full article and get all the details on this must-listen hit. Don't miss out on the fun – check it out now!

(1) (Reply)

NOT AGAIN! Police Seek Permission From The Magistrate To Forcibly Draw Seun Kuti / Guinness World Record: “the Idea Came To Me Five Years Ago,” – Hilda Baci. (VIDE / RIP Tina Turner – Relive Her Iconic ‘proud Mary’ Performance On Her Final Tour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.