Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,952 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Most Demanded Products On The Market - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Most Demanded Products On The Market (3471 Views)

Sell Your Products On Konga . Com / How To Safely Source For Your Products On Alibaba - The Ultimate Guide / Clickbank Payments Solved -Buy Digital Products On Clickbank & Online Stressfree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Most Demanded Products On The Market by pepsi2: 1:39am On Sep 05, 2007
WHAT WOULD YOU SAY ARE THE MOST DEMANDED PRODUCTS ON THE MARKET. I KNOW WE NEED SOAP AND TOILET TISSUE AND DETERGENT TO GET BY. BUT WHAT ARE MOST DEMANDED AND THAT HAS ROOM TO MAKE MONEY NOW IN NIGERIA WHEN PROVIDED?

THX
Re: Most Demanded Products On The Market by Kirkie: 4:22am On Sep 05, 2007
Hi, Pepis2, along with the growth of Nigeira, building new house(deluxe) would be more and the related field is a good choice. Like decoration, ceramics tiles, sanitary ware and etc. esp ceramics tiles which is popular in most countries and more and more company and public & personal room need big amount for ceramics tiles.

that's my idea.
Re: Most Demanded Products On The Market by pepsi2: 5:19pm On Sep 05, 2007
@ Kirkie, Thank you. I didn't think on those lines. But yeah it is true those hardware things are in demand with all the developments.

(1) (Reply)

Can I Get A N2,000,000 Loan? Ready To Pay With Interest / Making HUGE Money Online: The TWO KEY Things You Need To Focus On... / Mallforafrica And Their Charges.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.