Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,451 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

How Can I Make Money & Travel The World?… - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Can I Make Money & Travel The World?… (282 Views)

"I Make N45,000 Monthly" - Local Nail Cutter Reveals / A Completely Free Info For All. How I Make Over N200,000 Monthly / I Make N25,000 Daily Selling Shawarma’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Make Money & Travel The World?… by Yourmoneyfriend: 5:16pm On May 13, 2023
How can I make money & travel the world?…

Do you often ask yourself this question?
I used to do same... But let me tell you how it all changed

While I was in the bathroom this morning, my mind flashed back to the last time I was in Dubai.

I was just recovering from Covid-19 and I was sitting at the lounge of the First central hotel suites where I lodged.

That was when I noticed a young, black guy working on his laptop nearby.

He looked like a Nigerian, so I asked him - “Hi, are you Nigerian?”

Surprisingly, he said no.

He said he is from the UK.

“Oh, you actually look like a Nigerian, a Yoruba man specifically.” I said.

Then we exchanged names and went on a gist of what he does.

So, here is the gist.

This guy (his name is Michael or Mike for short) works as an affiliate of various businesses all over the world.

One of the businesses he promotes as an affiliate is an airline.

One of the perks he gets from promoting the airline are free flight points that he uses to travel for free.

He is also an affiliate for booking.com which gets him almost free hotel bookings when he travels.

So, I asked him how he got started in internet marketing.

His story was a bit similar to mine.

He started as a university student.

As a student, he learnt basic digital marketing skills like copywriting, setting up wordpress, setting up adverts, setting up ppc ads etc

Then he started offering those skills as services to clients.

And moved on to being an affiliate marketer who travels the world, making money and enjoying free flights and hotels.

All because he learnt how to sell online.

While he was talking, I realized that even though we both started as university students, he had it way simpler.

He had access to computers, fast internet connection, stable power supply, an enabling environment, credit card facilities etc

Mine was the exact opposite.

I started without having a computer.

I worked from the cybercafe (I even had to make friends with the cybercafe attendants to get free browsing access)

Of course, we know how power is in Nigeria

And to get a credit card in those days was a lot of headache.

But despite all that, I still did what I had to do.

I still made it.

And I also travel around the world too even though I don’t get free flight tickets and hotels.

But I pay for those easily.

The good news is that things are far easier these days.

No wonder a lot of young people are now successfully earning a premium income selling online

You too can travel the world when you learn how to sell online and be in charge of your income.

It will take some work but it is doable.

The only 2 things you need are:

(1) A BURNING desire.

Aka How bad do you want this type of freedom and lifestyle?

Without a burning desire, nothing will work actually.

But if you really want this, then move on to number 2 which is...

(2) Acquisition of the knowledge & selling skills that will turn you into an online marketer.

But wait

If you've been trying to make money online and know absolutely nothing about it, but want to start and don't know exactly how to go about it.
Here are the five things you must know: get the FREE Quick Start Guide here now 👇

(1) (Reply)

5 Major Reasons Why Freelancing Is Better Than Any 9-5 Job / Abia State Police Command Gets New PRO / Akinola Taylor Led Heritage Bank Head Of IT Diverts N49B, Disappears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.