Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth (53118 Views)

Israel Adesanya Ex-girlfriend Charlotte Powdrell demands Half Of His Wealth In C / Israel Adesanya’s Ex-girlfriend Takes Legal Steps To Get Half Of His Wealth / UFC: Israel Adesanya In Trouble As Ex-girlfriend Demands Half Of His Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by AImiron: 6:24pm On May 13, 2023
Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) middleweight title holder Israel Adesanya is set for controversy as reports emerged that his ex-girlfriend is demanding half of his net worth.

Adesanya and the woman, reportedly Charlotte Powdrell were never married but dated for a very long time.

On a podcast, UFC fighter Sean O’Malley was not impressed with the demands issued to Adesanya by the woman.

On his podcast, he said, “They are not married right they were never married I didn’t believe it she want’s half of his s*t.

"I don’t know how their relationship was ever because I didn’t even know he had a girlfriend, but to want half of his s*t to want half of what he’s gone out there and done is absolutely ridiculous.

"I mean it’s hard to say who knows maybe if they were together for 15 years since the beginning and she didn’t work because she was constantly making him food massage and at the gym doing all this stuff for him."

Adesanya through his skill as an elite fighter along with incredible business acumen has been able to build an empire.

The woman believes that she has a stake in Adesanya's wealth for supporting him through the years to become UFC Champion.

While the specifics surrounding their finances and partnership are private, her legal action has ignited a discussion about what's fair and deserved.

Most followers and commentators seem to agree with Adesanya and O'Malley here, feeling she is improperly trying to gain from his fame and fortune rather than the time and devotion they shared.

While some maintain she may have a legitimate claim if their agreement and the assistance she offered can be verified, it's still uncertain how the lawsuit will turn out in the end.

The case has shown that even the most successful athletes aren't free from personal and money issues.

This situation is improbable to divert Adesanya's focus from his upcoming title defense against the winner of Dricus du Plessis and Robert Whittaker, but it's been an embarrassing furor he could've done without.
https://www.pulsesports.ng/sports-gist/story/israel-adesanya-in-trouble-as-ex-girlfriend-reportedly-demands-half-of-his-wealth-2023051111525597354

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by Ever8090: 6:32pm On May 13, 2023
This children will never learn, him no get Mama?....

338 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by OmoGomesIlorin: 7:14pm On May 13, 2023
Woman again why.

Deeper Life woman in shock, that a fellow woman can be this cruel

328 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by fourboys: 7:33pm On May 13, 2023
Thank God for ppl like Hakimi... Ordinary girl friend ooo

375 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by ORAFA(m): 10:08pm On May 13, 2023
Thief

157 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by hiteelong(f): 10:08pm On May 13, 2023
Someone will say Nigerian girls are gold diggers always after your money

Please is this gold digger a nigerian

laziness and greed is not determined by type of skin or race

300 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by Sonnobax15(m): 10:08pm On May 13, 2023
grin
Ex modafvcking gold-digging banny grin. She wanna reap where she didn't sow? angry. May such type of bannies never come our way🙏

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by MrBanner(m): 10:08pm On May 13, 2023
Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by ChizzyBuna(m): 10:08pm On May 13, 2023
Isreal Adesamya is a bloody liar and a very childish boy.
I swear i really wan wooze that guy slap
He irritates me so mych with his childish behaviour angry

11 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by merits(m): 10:09pm On May 13, 2023
Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by ShaqFu: 10:09pm On May 13, 2023
Na WA oh
Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by RedNeck1(m): 10:09pm On May 13, 2023
Properties and money weh Isreal Adesanya chop beatings for him EX wan collect am. So Ex girlfriend fit collect properties now?

If I be Isreal I go agree as long as she takes half of the beatings wey I don collect over the years. Wicked thief.

Isreal should better learn from Achiraf Hakimi you get power pass him no mean say you get brain pass him.

There’s genuinely no reason to be committed with/to any woman as a wealthy man. Zero advantage.

If you put most of this ladies brains in birds they'd fly backwards. Her lawyer wan reap her but she no know. Fear women.

114 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by Winters23: 10:09pm On May 13, 2023
grin

After my side chick exhibited a similar behaviour earlier this month I can believe anything right now.

Although I cut her lose immediately, but I still can't understand where the morale came from. Maybe she trusted so much in her babalawo, but unfortunately for her, juju have zero to no effect whatsoever on me.

127 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by TripleDD: 10:09pm On May 13, 2023
Another one after Hakimi

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by raskymonojendor: 10:10pm On May 13, 2023
Team white girls ...........(in the mud).

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by Khastro(m): 10:10pm On May 13, 2023
Game on.
Whatever she will be given must come from honest appreciation and honest communication.
These unfortunate women are making marriage harder to imagine by young loving girls.
If your spouse can't trust you with their atm password, you're like these 2

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by Angelfrost(m): 10:10pm On May 13, 2023
Sigh... God forbid that I raise such things as daughters! undecided

Every daughter of mine must learn to earn and create her own wealth in life whether in a marriage or outside a marriage!

I don't like what I hate!

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by ThinkSmarter: 10:10pm On May 13, 2023
feminism and wokeness will finally destroy marriage, especially in the west.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by mhktaryan: 10:10pm On May 13, 2023
Bomb dey her head

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by spy24(m): 10:10pm On May 13, 2023
In the western world

Women comes first then
Children then
Men then
Pets then
Immigrants

That's the order, if you mumu na you sabi

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by CHIOMAEZEH: 10:10pm On May 13, 2023
Ndi ocha..... Them go marry rich black man... Divorce am... Then take half of his property...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by Eriokanmi: 10:11pm On May 13, 2023
grin grin grin

But what's wrong with these ladies sef? Make dem go find work do abeg. I now begin to see the reason most of the sports stars don't want to marry or legalise their relationship. Gold diggers abound. Why love him just because you want to harvest half of his wealth?

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by dazzlingd(m): 10:11pm On May 13, 2023
Leave white girls alone, problem of a black man, is this inferiority complex or what.
After banging white woman, mind calm down. White girls could be sweet but black girls are always sweeter. There are many beautiful black girls out there in the world with beautiful skin colors, and nice banging shapes. What’s the craze with dating white woman

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by 96ACE: 10:12pm On May 13, 2023
grin

41 Likes

Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:12pm On May 13, 2023
Over to Israel.
Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by Beno3: 10:12pm On May 13, 2023
Trouble sleep, nyanga go wake am....
Wahalaaaa!
Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by nonny1212: 10:13pm On May 13, 2023
This gender sef, una no dey ever disappoint

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by Hisense33: 10:13pm On May 13, 2023
This gender us fighting back oo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth by isabi2lof: 10:13pm On May 13, 2023
Is she a Nigerian cheesy asking for my female dog

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pedro Scores Goal For Chelsea With Absolutely Disgusting Finish / Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire / Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.