Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

UNIZIK Takes Delivery Of Office Furniture As Donation From Two Alumni - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIZIK Takes Delivery Of Office Furniture As Donation From Two Alumni (22557 Views)

Why I Wrote UTME Again, Unizik’s Best-graduating Student Reveals / I See Membership Of Alumni Whatsapp Groups As WASTE Of Time: Am I Wrong? / University Of Ibadan Accepts $1M Donation From An Ipob Man From Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNIZIK Takes Delivery Of Office Furniture As Donation From Two Alumni by ernest2019: 8:47am On May 14, 2023
UNIZIK takes delivery of office furniture as donation from two alumni

The Department of Estate Management of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka has taken delivery of sets of office furniture and equipment as promised by two alumni of the University, Mr Arnold Ekweoba and Mr Osorachukwu Ani. The items include tables, luxurious office seats, air conditioners and fans.

It would be recalled that in November 2022, the duo of Mr Ekweoba, CEO of Arnold & Associates and Mr Ani, CEO of Sure Homes made true their promise of renovating office spaces for their department.

According to Mr Ekweoba, a graduate of Estate Management, the renovation and recent furnishing of the offices was borne out of his desire to contribute his quota to the teaching and learning environment that moulded him. He averred that when the opportunity came calling from one of the staff, he teamed up with his friend and former classmate, Mr Ani to create befitting office spaces for their lecturers.

"A good office is imperative for effective teaching and learning. Academic exercise involves a lot of critical thinking and a good office is key for such brain activities. There is a need for the alumni and private sector to join hands in improving our University system across board, Ekweoba said.

On his part, Mr Ani noted that it has always been his desire to contribute his part to the growth and development of his department and the University as a whole.

Receiving the office furniture, the Head of the department of Estate Management, Dr. Celestine Ugonabo expressed his deep gratitude to the duo for such an uncommon gesture. Dr Ugonabo noted that this is how the University system functions effectively abroad as alumni members contribute immensely to their development.

While commending both for such gallantry, he called on other alumni to contribute their efforts towards a better academic environment.

https://anambrapeople.com.ng/2023/05/14/unizik-takes-delivery-of-office-furniture-as-donation-from-two-alumni/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNIZIK Takes Delivery Of Office Furniture As Donation From Two Alumni by omoadeleye(m): 8:59am On May 14, 2023
N for Nice

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNIZIK Takes Delivery Of Office Furniture As Donation From Two Alumni by pheranme9(m): 8:59am On May 14, 2023
That is commendable! It is good to give back to the society when God blesses you

Contact us for your graphic designs

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIZIK Takes Delivery Of Office Furniture As Donation From Two Alumni by abbeywasc(m): 8:59am On May 14, 2023
Good. The knowlege/certificate gained from the school must have impacted their life positively. And they remembered to give back.

6 Likes

Re: UNIZIK Takes Delivery Of Office Furniture As Donation From Two Alumni by ugodson(m): 9:00am On May 14, 2023
Is not until you have millions to donate to your school. Little things like this go a long way.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIZIK Takes Delivery Of Office Furniture As Donation From Two Alumni by 2Ways(m): 9:00am On May 14, 2023
Nice
Re: UNIZIK Takes Delivery Of Office Furniture As Donation From Two Alumni by maiiilooo(m): 9:00am On May 14, 2023
C
Re: UNIZIK Takes Delivery Of Office Furniture As Donation From Two Alumni by OgbeniOja1: 9:00am On May 14, 2023
Nice

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Takes Delivery Of Office Furniture As Donation From Two Alumni by Lordofalmajiri(f): 9:00am On May 14, 2023
Igbo amaka

3 Likes

Re: UNIZIK Takes Delivery Of Office Furniture As Donation From Two Alumni by officialMarcTimi(m): 9:00am On May 14, 2023
It's nice đź‘Ť

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Takes Delivery Of Office Furniture As Donation From Two Alumni by Ahmed0336(m): 9:00am On May 14, 2023
That's awesome!!!!
As I see that lady for the pictures, my mind no gree me. Had to read the write up to ascertain if she was part of the two alumni that contributed alas!!! My mind didn't play trick on me grin

4 Likes

Re: UNIZIK Takes Delivery Of Office Furniture As Donation From Two Alumni by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:03am On May 14, 2023
Congratulations to my Boss Arnold and Associates. You have been great partners in helping us grow in Integrity Biodigester Technologies

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Takes Delivery Of Office Furniture As Donation From Two Alumni by Dubetex96(m): 9:03am On May 14, 2023
Unizik my alma- mater a great citadel of learning

4 Likes

Re: UNIZIK Takes Delivery Of Office Furniture As Donation From Two Alumni by bluefilm: 9:07am On May 14, 2023
Why can't she stand straight like the men?

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Takes Delivery Of Office Furniture As Donation From Two Alumni by ajekpaks(m): 9:08am On May 14, 2023
cool
Re: UNIZIK Takes Delivery Of Office Furniture As Donation From Two Alumni by Frankdotcom: 9:10am On May 14, 2023
Awesome!!!

Keep it going Arnold and Associates, Ezigbo mmadu!
Re: UNIZIK Takes Delivery Of Office Furniture As Donation From Two Alumni by Menclothing: 9:18am On May 14, 2023
All should be giving back to society
Re: UNIZIK Takes Delivery Of Office Furniture As Donation From Two Alumni by Nwachacho: 9:20am On May 14, 2023
Same Unizik, up to a thousand staff have not been paid a dime as salary for over 3years now and no body is talking about that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIZIK Takes Delivery Of Office Furniture As Donation From Two Alumni by nedekid: 9:45am On May 14, 2023
That babe is thick!! cool
Re: UNIZIK Takes Delivery Of Office Furniture As Donation From Two Alumni by chatinent: 10:00am On May 14, 2023
Donate to school wey nearly use billing and handout wan finish person life?
Re: UNIZIK Takes Delivery Of Office Furniture As Donation From Two Alumni by iHart(m): 10:21am On May 14, 2023
He averred that when the opportunity came calling from one of the staff,...

I don't get it, so lecturers now call their ex students to furnish their office. They will soon call them to pay their salaries.

If you want to give back to the society, give scholarships and stop doing government job.
Re: UNIZIK Takes Delivery Of Office Furniture As Donation From Two Alumni by Padolski(m): 10:37am On May 14, 2023
Nwachacho:
Same Unizik, up to a thousand staff have not been paid a dime as salary for over 3years now and no body is talking about that.

Unizik that’s a federal university

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Takes Delivery Of Office Furniture As Donation From Two Alumni by johnDejavubaba(m): 11:32am On May 14, 2023
For your
âś…Assignment
âś…Projects
âś…Research
âś…Online documentation
âś…Clearance
âś…Scholarship Application
âś…Internet service
check on us we got you covered, *EXCELLENT* and *INTEGRITY* is our watch word
https:///KXo3cilJXKBLPMgxUJloHf
https:///4s2tw4
Re: UNIZIK Takes Delivery Of Office Furniture As Donation From Two Alumni by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:34am On May 14, 2023
cheesy cheesy Very commendable of them. But that school really gave me stress during my undergraduate days.
Re: UNIZIK Takes Delivery Of Office Furniture As Donation From Two Alumni by christejames(m): 11:35am On May 14, 2023
Nice gestures
Re: UNIZIK Takes Delivery Of Office Furniture As Donation From Two Alumni by toprealman: 11:51am On May 14, 2023
When lectures are mainly interested in frustrating students. Making them graduate with the worst grade possible due to the Nigerian factor. I don't blame alumni for not even looking back
To those that look beyond these demi-gods who perpetuate evil in the name of discipline and still reach out to their universities, well done!
Re: UNIZIK Takes Delivery Of Office Furniture As Donation From Two Alumni by bergs2: 12:23pm On May 14, 2023
All these ain't necessary.
Appreciate those who did look back despite all your complaints; I think that's what make a man. To give regardless of all obvious wrongs done to you is a duty not a privilege.
Re: UNIZIK Takes Delivery Of Office Furniture As Donation From Two Alumni by bergs2: 12:24pm On May 14, 2023
toprealman:
When lectures are mainly interested in frustrating students. Making them graduate with the worst grade possible due to the Nigerian factor. I don't blame alumni for not even looking back
To those that look beyond these demi-gods who perpetuate evil in the name of discipline and still reach out to their universities, well done!

All these ain't necessary.
Appreciate those who did look back despite all your complaints; I think that's what make a man. To give regardless of all obvious wrongs done to you is a duty not a privilege.
Re: UNIZIK Takes Delivery Of Office Furniture As Donation From Two Alumni by Kaido: 1:44pm On May 14, 2023
Why is she standing like that?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils / Tips For Studying For Long Hours (my Experience) / UNIZIK 2017/2018 Departmental Cut Off Marks And Points

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.