Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,605 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Please Help Me, My Career Is On The Line.. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Help Me, My Career Is On The Line.. (463 Views)

Which Career Is Better Flutter Programming Or Networking / How To Further My Career In Canada With Nigeria HND / Johnspeak Uwangue: How I Broke The Chain Of Stagnation In My Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me, My Career Is On The Line.. by Uche7779: 9:26am On May 14, 2023
Please forgive me, I had to create a new moniker for this purpose.

While I was pondering over the trajectory of my life, I remembered that a problem shared in a problem solved. I would try and make it brief .

My predicament started exactly on August 19th 2022, when I needed to pay for mum's surgery. After raising funds from legitimate sources, I was short of about =N=300k. So I decided to patronise online lending Apps. Little did I know this would mark the beginning of my issues in life.

From that day till now, I saw myself struggling. I net over 432k monthly and those funds and commissions and many more borrowed funds were constantly thrown to the wind as I was struggling to repay loans every 7 or 14days. Rent was abandoned, I barely feed my family, school fees all mounting. Yet all monies and more were going to lending platforms.

A breath of fresh air. When Fccpc announced the licensing of some 117apps, I told myself, this may be all I need to exit this financial bondage. So I reached out and started negotiating with them. A few listened and a few outrightly shut the doors. Since most have been licensed i decided to brave it and start looking for money instead of taking from Peter to repay Paul.

Then came the worst, last two weeks a wassap message tagging me a FRAUDSTER was shared to some of my wassap contacts. It was the lowest moment in my entire life. The embarrassment was unbearable, colleagues, friends, acquaintances. A 10 year career is currently being threathened. At some point I felt like resigning, but my wife stopped it.

So today I became too depressed that I asked my wife to consider leaving me, since I could no longer cater for the home and play my role as man. She has been crying since I told her this.

As a man I am in the lowest point of my life as a human being and I need all the encouragement I can get.

If God touches your heart to help me in anyway please dm.

Regardless of all these challenges, my faith in God will not waiver..
Re: Please Help Me, My Career Is On The Line.. by dawnomike(m): 9:47am On May 14, 2023
Uche7779:

While I was pondering over the trajectory of my life, I remembered that a problem shared in a problem solved. I would try and make it brief .

My predicament started exactly on August 19th 2022, when I needed to pay for mum's surgery. After raising funds from legitimate sources, I was short of about =N=300k. So I decided to patronise online lending Apps. Little did I know this would mark the beginning of my issues in life.

From that day till now, I saw myself struggling. I net over 432k monthly and those funds and commissions and many more borrowed funds were constantly thrown to the wind as I was struggling to repay loans every 7 or 14days. Rent was abandoned, I barely feed my family, school fees all mounting. Yet all monies and more were going to lending platforms.

A breath of fresh air. When Fccpc announced the licensing of some 117apps, I told myself, this may be all I need to exit this financial bondage. So I reached out and started negotiating with them. A few listened and a few outrightly shut the doors. Since most have been licensed i decided to brave it and start looking for money instead of taking from Peter to repay Paul.

Then came the worst, last two weeks a wassap message tagging me a FRAUDSTER was shared to some of my wassap contacts. It was the lowest moment in my entire life. The embarrassment was unbearable, colleagues, friends, acquaintances. A 10 year career is currently being threathened. At some point I felt like resigning, but my wife stopped it.

So today I became too depressed that I asked my wife to consider leaving me, since I could no longer cater for the home and play my role as man. She has been crying since I told her this.

As a man I am in the lowest point of my life as a human being and I need all the encouragement I can get.

400k plus and embarrassment by loan app is what is making you depressed? I pray for you that may you not see real shege and may Nigeria not happen to you financially.

Anyways, brace up and good that you still have a source of income. Start paying up gradually, none of them will kill you.

Secondly, don't ever repeat that your statement to your sypportive wife ever again.

Thirdly, try to sought out alternative source of income to augument what you are presently making.

Above all, I pray for you that may God almighty restore your finances and turn your down moment to end in joy! Cheers bro
Re: Please Help Me, My Career Is On The Line.. by Uche7779: 10:27am On May 14, 2023
dawnomike:
400k plus and embarrassment by loan app is what is making you depressed? I pray for you that may you not see real shege and may Nigeria not happen to you financially.

Anyways, brace up and good that you still have a source of income. Start paying up gradually, none of them will kill you.

Secondly, don't ever repeat that your statement to your sypporting wife ever again.

Thirdly, try to sought out alternative source of income to argument what you are presently making.

Above all, I pray for you that may God almighty restore your finances and turn your down moment to end in joy! Cheers bro

Thank You. This is why I came here. I just woke up from my unending sleep.

Thank You

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, My Career Is On The Line.. by Sambai65(m): 5:02pm On May 14, 2023
Na because of loan you want to kill yourself bro grin,
Re: Please Help Me, My Career Is On The Line.. by Badookelzi(m): 7:28pm On May 14, 2023
Sambai65:
Na because of loan you want to kill yourself bro grin,
I no understand the guy sev undecided
Re: Please Help Me, My Career Is On The Line.. by Kobicove(m): 9:15pm On May 14, 2023
Uche7779:

If you took a loan of 300K and your net monthly salary is 432K I see no reason why you should not be able to completely repay the loan and interests in a maximum of 3 months if you dedicate 150K from your salary for that purpose
Re: Please Help Me, My Career Is On The Line.. by doggedfighter(f): 8:02am On May 15, 2023
Kobicove:

If you took a loan of 300K and your net monthly salary is 432K I see no reason why you should not be able to completely repay the loan and interests in a maximum of 3 months if you dedicate 150K from your salary for that purpose

I thought so too.

Wondering why it culminatinated into depression to the point of telling his wife to leave him. House rent unpaid etc

(1) (Reply)

Any Gynecologist In The House!!!! Pls Help. / Dreams And Reality!!!! / Entrepreneurship & Commercial Agric Seminar Presenter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.