Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,495 members, 7,823,158 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Hilda Baci Crying As She Breaks Guinness World Record (Video) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Hilda Baci Crying As She Breaks Guinness World Record (Video) (49734 Views)

Hilda Baci Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Cooking Marathon / Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci / What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilda Baci Crying As She Breaks Guinness World Record (Video) by Dailyhappenings: 10:11am On May 15, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzi420GTlRI

Hilda Baci Was seen emotionally crying tears of joy as she breaks the famous Guinness World Record for cooking

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Hilda Baci Crying As She Breaks Guinness World Record (Video) by Nobody: 10:19am On May 15, 2023
Nigeria is under liquidation being perpetrated by buhari and his gangs.That is supposed to be out concerns.

82 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Hilda Baci Crying As She Breaks Guinness World Record (Video) by ConfidentialDoc: 11:10am On May 15, 2023
Revolution2022:
Nigeria is under liquidation being perpetrated by buhari and his gangs.That is supposed to be out concerns.

I opened a thread criticizing the hijacking the story of this woman's effort by these politicians. Dumb Nigerians attacked me, using ethnic and political insults, completely missing the point.

All I can say is politicians have successfully dumbed Nigerians down using tribalism and party. They deserve whatever they get from them. They have shown that they're a superior race.

97 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Hilda Baci Crying As She Breaks Guinness World Record (Video) by BRIMBRAM: 11:21am On May 15, 2023
cheesy
Re: Hilda Baci Crying As She Breaks Guinness World Record (Video) by BRIMBRAM: 11:24am On May 15, 2023
grin

Zonefree please kindly show us just anything you have achieved in your life so that we can celebrate with you. Just anything. Since you have criticized this young woman. Show us your own achievement. We are waiting.

You talked about how the world is celebrating scientific discovery but Nigerians are celebrating food.

Have you discovered something in science that you wish the world to celebrate with you. Please show us. Please just anything you have achieved in your life .

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilda Baci Crying As She Breaks Guinness World Record (Video) by id4sho(m): 2:43pm On May 15, 2023
Vagina people and drama tongue

Meanwhile, the Guinness World Record is yet to confirm Hilda’s latest feat as it said it will have to review the evidence first. undecided

For now back to tinubu vs obi vs atiku vs me

I won the election

11 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci Crying As She Breaks Guinness World Record (Video) by Kizzygentle: 2:43pm On May 15, 2023
Congrats is all I can say.. I wish I could support and boost your moral but my prayers were with u... No hard feelings, no bad blood, success deserves accolade...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilda Baci Crying As She Breaks Guinness World Record (Video) by pyyxxaro: 2:43pm On May 15, 2023
On her Testes I Stand undecided

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Crying As She Breaks Guinness World Record (Video) by MrPOTUS: 2:43pm On May 15, 2023
grin

Na Hilda Baci till d end of d month.

Dem go still shows us her parents and siblings, her ex that just left her.

God save us from bloggers.

Congrats 🎉 to her

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilda Baci Crying As She Breaks Guinness World Record (Video) by DamnnNiggarr: 2:44pm On May 15, 2023
grin

wait for the following news headlines:-

1. 101 things you didn't know about Hilda Baci
2. Meet Hilda Baci's boyfriend
3. Hilda Baci's net worth, cars and houses
4. Meet Hilda Baci's siblings
5. Meet Hilda Baci's ex boyfriend
6. Meet Hilda Baci's parents
7. Hilda Baci's ex girlfriend breaks silence
8. The moment Hilda Baci was seen in the bathroom taking her shower
9. Before and after pictures of Hilda Baci and her parents, siblings or boyfriend
10. Hilda Baci spotted eating eba in her father's living room.

115 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Hilda Baci Crying As She Breaks Guinness World Record (Video) by Nonso92(m): 2:44pm On May 15, 2023
Congrats Hilda Baci

You'll be celebrated the way Oshimen was celebrated in Naples

https://youtube.com/shorts/AxwpIhu-kL0

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Crying As She Breaks Guinness World Record (Video) by Lorayne(m): 2:44pm On May 15, 2023
Nigeria would've been a better place if we give as much attention to important things as we give to this

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilda Baci Crying As She Breaks Guinness World Record (Video) by sofeo(m): 2:44pm On May 15, 2023
Nice one girl

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Crying As She Breaks Guinness World Record (Video) by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 15, 2023
Nonsense hype.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilda Baci Crying As She Breaks Guinness World Record (Video) by izubext007: 2:44pm On May 15, 2023
i recommend her as the cook to the president elect bola tinubu

3 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci Crying As She Breaks Guinness World Record (Video) by StrongAlphMale: 2:44pm On May 15, 2023
Damn!

This one na meat for politicians!

for those of you celebrating Hilda Baci dispite her coded runz, abeg what's the difference between Angel of BBN and Hilda baci? All na olosho but different format! After her name got trending online I wanted to see more of her and some level of sanity but I was disappointed seeing another prostitute in the making, not just a prostitute but an international one. Damn

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilda Baci Crying As She Breaks Guinness World Record (Video) by Krublog(m): 2:45pm On May 15, 2023
Congrats

But can we now move on

Buhari will hand over in a matter of weeks and there are wild political and economic activities going on from the outgoing administration and no one is talking about it

2 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci Crying As She Breaks Guinness World Record (Video) by Astra101: 2:45pm On May 15, 2023
She is going places hereafter 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️
Re: Hilda Baci Crying As She Breaks Guinness World Record (Video) by yuzjet(m): 2:45pm On May 15, 2023
Go on girl
Re: Hilda Baci Crying As She Breaks Guinness World Record (Video) by nairalanda1(m): 2:45pm On May 15, 2023
ConfidentialDoc:

I opened a thread criticizing the hijacking the story of this woman's effort by these politicians. Dumb Nigerians attacked me, using ethnic and political insults, completely missing the point.

All I can say is politicians have successfully dumbed Nigerians down using tribalism and party. They deserve whatever they get from them. They have shown that they're a superior race.

Oga, seriously, grow up.

Seriously, the world does not rotate around you, your desires, and your wants.

Out of millions of Nigerians , less than 1000000 were aware of this thing. And at the end, it is just a 4 day show. That most would have forgotten about in a week's time

So because APC is ruining our lives, we should not have some brief distraction? Does Hilda Baci's show mean that we will no longer pay attention to how the evil pols mess up this country again? Did we not all turn up to vote despite Big Brother, Premier league, etc.?

Why do some of you think low of Nigerians self? We are not as dumb as you think.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hilda Baci Crying As She Breaks Guinness World Record (Video) by Bahamas95(m): 2:45pm On May 15, 2023
cool
Re: Hilda Baci Crying As She Breaks Guinness World Record (Video) by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 15, 2023
All these froged voice reporters claiming content creating and repeating same contents self.

4 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci Crying As She Breaks Guinness World Record (Video) by Oscarchims: 2:45pm On May 15, 2023
Nigerians with the spirit of solidarity, it keeps us the masses going ❤️

4 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci Crying As She Breaks Guinness World Record (Video) by tim1256(m): 2:46pm On May 15, 2023
Good one there
Re: Hilda Baci Crying As She Breaks Guinness World Record (Video) by ManWater: 2:46pm On May 15, 2023
This Record sef, do they also check how tasty the food is? Because someone can spend 4days cooking food that is tasteless.

Just curious...

5 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci Crying As She Breaks Guinness World Record (Video) by Wealthoptulent(m): 2:47pm On May 15, 2023
Great cruise. Ekun ayo.

Have you people apprc8 woman cooking for all this while? But quick to chase clout, say u dey support HILDA.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilda Baci Crying As She Breaks Guinness World Record (Video) by EnEnPeecee: 2:47pm On May 15, 2023
The COWntry had been ran aground by that useless herdsman buhari. The bastard finished this country patapta and now part two of it is warming up to unleash more on Nigerians. That is what we should be worried about not cooking food and breaking record. Na food I nor fit cook

But wait ooo. Who are those eating the food?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilda Baci Crying As She Breaks Guinness World Record (Video) by FireUpNow(m): 2:48pm On May 15, 2023
Baci to the world. Congrats girl.

2 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci Crying As She Breaks Guinness World Record (Video) by cremedelacreme: 2:48pm On May 15, 2023
Congrats Hilda. At least, make person rest for NL.

7 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci Crying As She Breaks Guinness World Record (Video) by Basicend: 2:48pm On May 15, 2023
What is the relevance of this to the economic hardship that Nigerians are facing. .?

Does this remove subsidy or reduce dollars margin?

Our leaders are a disgrace. .

3 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci Crying As She Breaks Guinness World Record (Video) by Basic123: 2:48pm On May 15, 2023
Nigerian Government has observed Nigerian youth are now very unserious and lazy,so they have decided to encourage them in the unseriousness and play.
You can Imagine,Sanwo-olu was there, Osinbajo called her on phone.Did Osinbajo call the highest JAMB scorer in this last UTME?,

We are not celebrating groundbreaking scientific discovery.Dangote just finished a 20billion dollars refinery, we youth are not celebrating a huge addition to our country GDP.

Very soon we will start celebrating the longest twerking tik toker along with our government.

Rubbish!

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hilda Baci Crying As She Breaks Guinness World Record (Video) by nairalanda1(m): 2:49pm On May 15, 2023
Revolution2022:

Yeah, and when PDP was messing us up the same way APC is doing now, people like you were telling us nothing was happening.

Abeg, swerve...and go and join a party or keep quiet.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toba Adedeji Journalist Searches For Wife After Burning 3 Pots Of Food In 2 Days / Mother And Her Three Children Die After Eating Amala In Kogi (Photos) / Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.