Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Open Letter To Seun: How To Spot The TRIBALISTIC Trolls And Delete Their Profile - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Open Letter To Seun: How To Spot The TRIBALISTIC Trolls And Delete Their Profile (269 Views)

Open Letter To Seun And Advise On Changes / Kudos To Seun As He Cleanses Nairaland. / Please Help Me And Delete Is Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To Seun: How To Spot The TRIBALISTIC Trolls And Delete Their Profile by CallmeTrinity: 1:11pm On May 15, 2023
Hello seun I just stumbled onto a perfect method of ridding Nairaland of those terrible TRIBALISTs who almost derailed this platform during their elections with their hateful comments
Since they noticed how the mods have used their game is sanctioning them they now have a new method of using different accounts to create TRIBALISTIC threads then use their accounts to drop a smiley or make multiple comments to boost viewership of these nonsense threads

But I have a simple method of spotting them

Here it is let me use these two profiles that are guilty as an example
LeoDeKing and Yarimo

But notorious TRIBALISTs on this forum who are trying to be covert since the new sanctions took place but here is how you can burst them

1. They always have an outrageous number of comments for example look at below LeoDeKing profile his account is just barely a year yet he has almost 7000 comments ... How? Simple they spend their time using bots or jumping from thread to thread dropping tribalsim bait comments

Notice how all ove this profile is hateful abuses and derogatory names directed at our Ibo members ?

Re: Open Letter To Seun: How To Spot The TRIBALISTIC Trolls And Delete Their Profile by CallmeTrinity: 1:13pm On May 15, 2023
Now check yariomos profile . In just 6 years almost 26000 comments
Don't take my word for it sir. Audit some random notorious TRIBALISTs profiles on thos forum you will notice they have abnormally high comment counts .

This is a red flag that has been overlooked . I thought it was a coincidence till I checked like 7 other accounts and noticed this pattern

Re: Open Letter To Seun: How To Spot The TRIBALISTIC Trolls And Delete Their Profile by yarimo(m): 1:15pm On May 15, 2023
Go and get a job and stop disturbing people with seun mynd44 Dominique here . Checking people's profile is a sign of joblessness 100% . Stop sleeping in nairaland 24/7 only to be checking profile. You can start okada or bricks layers work
CallmeTrinity:
Hello seun I just stumbled onto a perfect method of ridding Nairaland of those terrible TRIBALISTs who almost derailed this platform during their elections with their hateful comments
Since they noticed how the mods have used their game is sanctioning them they now have a new method of using different accounts to create TRIBALISTIC threads then use their accounts to drop a smiley or make multiple comments to boost viewership of these nonsense threads

But I have a simple method of spotting them

Here it is let me use these two profiles that are guilty as an example
LeoDeKing and Yarimo

But notorious TRIBALISTs on this forum who are trying to be covert since the new sanctions took place but here is how you can burst them

1. They always have an outrageous number of comments for example look at below LeoDeKing profile his account is just barely a year yet he has almost 7000 comments ... How? Simple they spend their time using bots or jumping from thread to thread dropping tribalsim bait comments

Notice how all ove this profile is hateful abuses and derogatory names directed at our Ibo members ?
Re: Open Letter To Seun: How To Spot The TRIBALISTIC Trolls And Delete Their Profile by CallmeTrinity: 1:16pm On May 15, 2023
I hope this helps in sanitising our forum back to the good old days

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Seun: How To Spot The TRIBALISTIC Trolls And Delete Their Profile by CallmeTrinity: 1:18pm On May 15, 2023
Mr Seun
Thes eare the people who open numerous accounts on your platform and these are the same people who create bots to drive the forum for their own agenda.

Check the average post counts of regular members even ladies who frequent the romance section, it is never this high as these people

The only group who might have high posts legitimately are the traders and they are well known

But you see these politicial goons and tribalism trolls ? They can't help but expose themselves this way because they must make high volume of comments daily .

Their comments serve an agenda

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Seun: How To Spot The TRIBALISTIC Trolls And Delete Their Profile by CallmeTrinity: 1:32pm On May 15, 2023
Lastly Mr Seun,

If you want to know their bot plus their alternate accounts and those who also derail your platform with their tribalism also look no further than the accounts they are following listed at the bottom of their profile pages.

Nuke all these accounts and thank me later

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Seun: How To Spot The TRIBALISTIC Trolls And Delete Their Profile by yarimo(m): 8:05pm On May 15, 2023
CallmeTrinity:
Now check yariomos profile . In just 6 years almost 26000 comments
Don't take my word for it sir. Audit some random notorious TRIBALISTs profiles on thos forum you will notice they have abnormally high comment counts .

This is a red flag that has been overlooked . I thought it was a coincidence till I checked like 7 other accounts and noticed this pattern
As at 7pm how many is my comment now ?

(1) (Reply)

The Briansclub Cm Experience: From Victim To Victor / Petrol May Cost Over N500 A Litre As Tinubu Says "Subsidy Is Gone" / Do You Think The Girl Is Doing This On Purpose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.