Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,119 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

From Fabolous To Loso? why? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / From Fabolous To Loso? why? (1753 Views)

Music: Ne-yo Ft Fabolous, French Montana & Juicy J – She Knows (remix) / Rapper Fabolous On The Midday Show With Toolz / New Dope Music: Lloyd Banks F. Kanye West X Fabolous X Swizz Beatz – Start It Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Fabolous To Loso? why? by jayvin01: 6:11am On Sep 05, 2007
wuz up y'all, has anyone noticed that fabolous is changing his stage name from fabolous to LOSO? well i think this LOSO thing sucks, why does he has to change that fantastic "fabolous" to shitty "LOSO" any idea, please don't tell me to go ask him, i just want to feel your own side about this, grin grin grin

Re: From Fabolous To Loso? why? by chiogo(f): 2:53pm On Sep 05, 2007
huh??, i don't get what u talkin' about. Isn't Loso d name of his record label like how jay-z's is rocafella and he owns roca wear designs. That's how fabolous owns loso records and d name of his designer company is Loso. That's what i thought.
Re: From Fabolous To Loso? why? by jayvin01: 8:17pm On Sep 05, 2007
nah!! he is changing his stage name from fabolous to loso, nothin like loso records, check out his tracks, he hardly mentions fab no more, all i keep hearing is LOSO, e.g, check out make me better with neyo, and bring it back remix by jae mills
Re: From Fabolous To Loso? why? by naijadiva2(f): 10:07pm On Sep 05, 2007
loso reminds me of loser and that is exactly what he is.
Re: From Fabolous To Loso? why? by jayvin01: 11:11pm On Sep 05, 2007
angry, why u don't like him? tongue

Re: From Fabolous To Loso? why? by echowords(m): 8:38pm On Sep 06, 2007
how can anyone hate fabolous. seriously
Re: From Fabolous To Loso? why? by player007(m): 11:10am On Sep 07, 2007
bros i think d loso tin is cooooooooool . it means d vlast word of his name.
Re: From Fabolous To Loso? why? by skingo(m): 7:49pm On Sep 07, 2007
everyone in the industrry has their aka's stop acting liek a fuckin fool!
dont u have any sort of knowledge whatsoever?
im really ssick of these type of topics. i try to ignore them but then i really want the starters to know how i feel,
and i really like u're uneducated for such!
Re: From Fabolous To Loso? why? by jayvin01: 12:17am On Sep 11, 2007
pit bull mothafucker, who invited your stupid ass here, get a job, bitch ass stupid little rug rat bastard angrydeadbit
Re: From Fabolous To Loso? why? by A40(m): 1:31pm On Sep 11, 2007
Men i am filling that Loso name man Fabolous too long jare
Re: From Fabolous To Loso? why? by menike(m): 6:37pm On Sep 11, 2007
@thread owner

nigga u gettin' it twisted n' distractin otha dudes

Loso is a nickname of his , just as Lil Wayne has "the rapper eater" , Jim Jones "Ballin'"

Jarule "Loki" , Jeezy "Mr 17-5 "

So y'all Fabolous still got his stage name as Fabolous >> Pls Don't get it twisted y'all cool cool
Re: From Fabolous To Loso? why? by jayvin01: 12:06am On Sep 12, 2007
i feel u hommie, dont mind that skingo stupid wack ass fool, angry
Re: From Fabolous To Loso? why? by ladebi(m): 9:50am On Sep 12, 2007
The Louso thing has always been there.Fabolouso.

(1) (Reply)

Beware - Fake Monster Beatsbydre Headphones Flood Nigeria / Wizkid's Interview With OK! Nigeria TV 2013 [download] / A Thread For All Drake Fans.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.