Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Seven Things To Know About Record-breaking Hilda Baci - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Seven Things To Know About Record-breaking Hilda Baci (393 Views)

Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon / Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci / What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seven Things To Know About Record-breaking Hilda Baci by Nemere2020: 9:35pm On May 15, 2023
Nigerian chef and entrepreneur, Hilda Baci has continued to attract global admiration and applause over her Guinness World record-breaking feat of the ‘longest cooking time’ by an individual.

Indian chef, Lata Tandon had previously held the record after pulling off 87 hours and 45 minutes in the kitchen in 2019.

Hilda, on Monday morning, smashed that record and carries on to set her own record by nine extra hours.

As the world continues to celebrate her remarkable achievement, here are seven things about Hilda you should know:

Hilda is a graduate of Sociology from Madonna University, Okija.

The 27-year-old owns a food brand in Lagos called ‘My Food by Hilda’ which she started with her brother while in school.

Hilda was influenced by her mother’s culinary techniques to take up a career as a chef.

She is also a supporting lead character in Dream Chaser, a movie directed by students of the MultiChoice Talent Factory which got nominated for best movie at the Africa Magic Viewers’ Choice Awards (AMVCA).

In 2020, she co-hosted MTN Y’ello Star, a reality music project to build capacity among young Nigerian talents while they get recognised on the international scene.

She represented Nigeria at the Jollof Faceoff Competition in 2021 emerging as the winner, fueling her drive for her entrepreneurial vision.

Hilda is also a humanitarian who believes everyone deserves well-prepared meals.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/05/seven-things-to-know-about-record-breaking-hilda-baci/

Nlfpmod Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Seven Things To Know About Record-breaking Hilda Baci by Feintline: 10:36pm On May 15, 2023
Permit me to add this.
Hilda represents the spirit of the new OBIDIENT Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seven Things To Know About Record-breaking Hilda Baci by BRIMBRAM: 10:47pm On May 15, 2023
Feintline:
Permit me to add this.

Permit me to add this: Hilda was so pleased when the President Elect Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu showed his support for her as well as the Governor of Lagos State, Sonwolu, whose gracing the cooking event attracted the needed publicity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Things To Know About Record-breaking Hilda Baci by WhizdomXX(m): 10:54pm On May 15, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

Permit me to add this: Hilda was so pleased when the President Elect Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu showed his support for are as well as the Governor of Lagos State, Sonwolu.
Q
Re: Seven Things To Know About Record-breaking Hilda Baci by Jones4190(m): 5:17am On May 16, 2023
Feintline:
Permit me to add this.
Masanobu Soto from Japan made his country proud by masturbating for nine hours and 58 minutes. why not help us beat this record since you like masturbating on tinunu matters everyday
Re: Seven Things To Know About Record-breaking Hilda Baci by eepeepook: 9:16am On May 16, 2023
Okay. Now I know her.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Sweet Crayfish In Bags / Please I Need Contact Of Distributors For Biscuits, Fmcg Products / Smoked Catfish @ N9,500 Per Kg Clearance Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.