Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,375 members, 7,861,032 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:29 PM

Please Nairaland Engineer I Need Help With My TV Led Back Light - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Please Nairaland Engineer I Need Help With My TV Led Back Light (174 Views)

Cost To Repair My Lg 32 Inches Dead Back Light?... This Repairer Wants To Cheat / Hp Pavilion 15 Touch, Back Light, Corei5, 1tb Hdd, 8gb Ram In Kano / Samsung Smart Tv LED 40 Inches For Sale urgently 100k(SOLD ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Nairaland Engineer I Need Help With My TV Led Back Light by Nixxxx(m): 10:06pm On May 15, 2023
My TV back led light got back so I went to change it and the guys I gave bleeped up the lightning. The TV is not evenly lighten and has too many dark areas that are not lightened. Please i need help
Re: Please Nairaland Engineer I Need Help With My TV Led Back Light by Nukilia: 11:00pm On May 15, 2023
Nixxxx:
My TV back led light got back so I went to change it and the guys I gave bleeped up the lightning. The TV is not evenly lighten and has too many dark areas that are not lightened. Please i need help

Sorry about your nasty experience.

1. If you can dismantle the tv carefully, do it and remove the led strip.
2. Locate an electronic store at ARENA in Lagos for the purchase of a new led strip.
3. Fixing the right LED Strip will remove the dark spots on the screen and create a clean white background
4. If you need help on the procedure, watch youtube videos
5. I hope this helps
Re: Please Nairaland Engineer I Need Help With My TV Led Back Light by Nixxxx(m): 5:08pm On May 16, 2023
I would try
Nukilia:

Sorry about your nasty experience.

1. If you can dismantle the tv carefully, do it and remove the led strip.
2. Locate an electronic store at ARENA in Lagos for the purchase of a new led strip.
3. Fixing the right LED Strip will remove the dark spots on the screen and create a clean white background
4. If you need help on the procedure, watch youtube videos
5. I hope this helps

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sealed Box Tronsmart Trip Speaker / Top Quality Portable Headphone Noice Cancelling / Can This MTN Broadband Router Be Unlocked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.