Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,230 members, 7,860,463 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:17 AM

Seun Kuti Must Be Jailed For His Actions - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Seun Kuti Must Be Jailed For His Actions (428 Views)

Man Jailed For Taking Off Condom During Sex / CAC Pastor Confessed His Actions With Teenager After Several Beating / U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Kuti Must Be Jailed For His Actions by ChiKingFarm: 4:02am On May 16, 2023
Am calling on the Nigeria Police IG to make sure Seun spend at list 10 yrs in kirikiri for disrespecting our Police uniform and he even bragged about it ...saying you know how many Police I don slap .....wow ..

I really dont care what happen b4 the slap as of the time the slap occured there was no danger to his life from the video.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Must Be Jailed For His Actions by Mickykarim: 4:15am On May 16, 2023
ChiKingFarm:
Am calling on the Nigeria Police IG to make sure Seun spend at list 10 yrs in kirikiri for disrespecting our Police uniform and he even bragged about it ...saying you know how many Police I don slap .....wow ..

I really dont care what happen b4 the slap as of the time the slap occured there was no danger to his life from the video.

you are in the same league with both REALITY and SANITY that must prevail.

"The United States is committed to supporting and advancing democracy in Nigeria and around the world."

ABSOLUTE RUBBISH, BELEIVING EVERYBODY IS DESPERATE TO COME TO THE US AND YOU WANT TO ASK THE INCOMPETENT Blinken ABOUT THE STATE OF DEMOCRACY IN THE American TODAY, SINCE AFTER THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS OF 2016. WON BY Donald J. Trump.

The current inert incompetent government of DULLARDS running the state of affairs of the US has messed up all the social and moral fabrics that defined God's own country.

YOU MAY HAVE TO TAKE A CRITICAL LOOK AT THE US BORDER UNDER Joe Nothing WITH THE STATE OF THE ECONOMY. YOU WILL NOT TRAVEL FAR TO DISCOVER THE NONSENSE MADE OF America AND American lives UNDER THE FAMILY OF CRIME IN THE Oval OFFICE.

The gutless dunce Blinken wants to school the world and Nigeria about DEMOCRACY. When his ruling UNDEMOCRATIC party has forever vilified witch-hunt disparage and demonize Danal J. Trump and his family members since 2016 for winning the presidential elections. FOR BEATING THEM TO THEIR GAMES.

INCLUDING, HAVING CONSPIRED WITH INTERNATIONAL ACTORS TO RIG HIM OUT OF OFFICE IN THE 2020 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS AND INSTALLED A SENILE INCOMPETENT YO-YO DENSE WHO CANNOT FIGURE OUT HIS OWN CONFUSED STATE OF MIND.

Blinken and the US does not possess the MORAL right to teach Nigeria and the world how to run their democracies.

THE US DEMOCRACY HAS BEEN IMPERILED SINCE YEAR 2016 WHEN Donald Trump AN OUTSIDER BEAT THEM ALL AND SILLY TO WIN THE PRESIDENCY AND HAD SINCE THEN TO DESTROY AND RUN HIM DOWN WITH BOTH HIS FAMILY LIFE AND BUSINESSES.

It is time to call the BLUFF of a TERRORISING behemoth US, the HYPOCRITE nation who would rather CLAMP protesters in JAIL for showing their disdain for the way the presidential election was RIGGED and MANIPULATED for the Biden CRIME family.

America DOES NOT HAVE DEMOCRACY NEITHER DO THEY OPERATE ONE.

Enough of the American NONSENSE of handing down instructions to the world.
Re: Seun Kuti Must Be Jailed For His Actions by Ireportlive: 4:23am On May 16, 2023
Femi Falana SAN won't agree to represent Seun Kuti if he doesn't have a valid case

Nothing justifies assualt on anyone, but we need more information on the matter

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Must Be Jailed For His Actions by Moferere: 5:42am On May 16, 2023
ChiKingFarm:

Illiterate like you undecided
Re: Seun Kuti Must Be Jailed For His Actions by ipobarecriminals: 6:10am On May 16, 2023
sad The young man is very dumb and stupid. His father use him music tormented those in government, He nor wakabouts to slap police. How I wish nah Soldier he slapped sef sad
Re: Seun Kuti Must Be Jailed For His Actions by Jlow2: 6:13am On May 16, 2023
The will still come and tell you that Peter Obi caused it
Re: Seun Kuti Must Be Jailed For His Actions by Illegal1(m): 6:16am On May 16, 2023
Omoh.........the way una dey talk slf dey make me wonder as if all those people police dey slap and assault for road no be human being...

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Must Be Jailed For His Actions by talk2hb1(m): 6:37am On May 16, 2023
Illegal1:
Omoh.........the way una dey talk slf dey make me wonder as if all those people police dey slap and assault for road no be human being...
For Your Own Reasonable Common Sense, the slap is justifiable?
When The world is clamoring for peace you are justifying violence.
Re: Seun Kuti Must Be Jailed For His Actions by Angrygoat: 1:15pm On May 16, 2023
He was high on either loud or colorado. If too say he dey drunk sef,e for good..but u see that loud ,sky or even colos,go make u cruise. I was shocked,I felt seun wanted to lift the hilux with one hand ,since him name na buhari. Dem gobyeye am taya. He is just like dj chicken,always indoors smoking and taking hard drugs 24/7 and doing live video. He is the black sheep of the family

(1) (Reply)

Kidnappers Abduct Oyo Farmer, Demand N30m Ransom / Free Seun Kuti Now! / Lagos: A Police Officer Killed After Okada Riders Went On A Rampage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.