Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Deputy Governor Of Bayelsa Receives "Wahala Twins" At His Office - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Deputy Governor Of Bayelsa Receives "Wahala Twins" At His Office (1332 Views)

Recently One Of The Fastest Rising Comedians On The Media Space - Wahala Twins / E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video) / E-money Shows Off His Office, E-Beggars Beg Him For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deputy Governor Of Bayelsa Receives "Wahala Twins" At His Office by ebidabs: 6:01pm On May 16, 2023
Yesterday, the Deputy Governor of Bayelsa State, Senator Lawrence Ewhrudjakpo receives popular Bayelsan born comedians, known as WahalaTwins at his office Government House Yenagoa.

The identical twins, Maxwell Alex & Markson Alex are paternally from Biseni and, Biogbolo maternally in Yenagoa Local Government Area of Bayelsa State.

The Deputy Governor who appreciated their contributions to wellbeing of millions of Nigerians through comic contents, encouraged the talented youngsters to remain good Ambassadors of Bayelsa State. #Bayelsa #Comedy

Re: Deputy Governor Of Bayelsa Receives "Wahala Twins" At His Office by RentedReality(m): 6:03pm On May 16, 2023
Wahala for who no get twins grin

I've seen some of their content, very funny. Especially the video where they mimic pastors

3 Likes

Re: Deputy Governor Of Bayelsa Receives "Wahala Twins" At His Office by ChatterHouse: 6:05pm On May 16, 2023
Very good

1 Like

Re: Deputy Governor Of Bayelsa Receives "Wahala Twins" At His Office by GiftAbia1: 9:29pm On May 16, 2023
this kids are really trying with their contents

1 Like

Re: Deputy Governor Of Bayelsa Receives "Wahala Twins" At His Office by westlius(m): 9:29pm On May 16, 2023
After 6 bottles
All women are beautiful
The word i learnt in Bayelsa when I came there for a wedding

1 Like

Re: Deputy Governor Of Bayelsa Receives "Wahala Twins" At His Office by ebidabs: 9:51pm On May 16, 2023
westlius:
After 6 bottles
All women are beautiful
The word i learnt in Bayelsa when I came there for a wedding

Hahahahaha are you for real?

You must have been in a comradeship gathering..🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Deputy Governor Of Bayelsa Receives "Wahala Twins" At His Office by ebidabs: 9:52pm On May 16, 2023
GiftAbia1:
this kids are really trying with their contents

They are funny sha..
Re: Deputy Governor Of Bayelsa Receives "Wahala Twins" At His Office by westlius(m): 9:57pm On May 16, 2023
ebidabs:

Hahahahaha are you for real?

You must have been in a comradeship gathering..🤣🤣🤣
Yes oo a friends wedding

(1) (Reply)

Merry Christmas To You All / Who Wants Nkem Owoh Dead ? / Exclusive Interview With Ex-mbgn Adaeze Igwe-yobo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.