Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

MTN Momo Palava - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / MTN Momo Palava (334 Views)

MTN Momo Payment Issue / The Momo Challenge - What's Your Take / Sex Dolls Palava Memes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MTN Momo Palava by mosho2good: 9:10pm On May 16, 2023
Good evening
I'm posting this with a sadden heart.
A friend of mine who has been searching for a job since last year and couldn't secure a good job when someone introduce the MTN MoMo to him that he has to meet a target of reaching 200 customer to open a wallet and collect a salary of 50k.
My friend started the work last month on the 11th of April and expecting his salary this month after challenging him on Sunday that he should have received his salary now till yesterday when he received the shocking of his life by seeing 5856 has his salary for working a whole month.
What should we call that, after he open more than 120 wallet and the supervisor claim he didn't knew about the poor salary and expect him to continue working.

(1) (Reply)

Executive Large Office Moving Services Sherman Oaks / Free Airtime Or Data Worth #200 / Ccleaner Professional Crack 6.22.10977 With With Actiavation Key [latest]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.