Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,212 members, 7,815,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

My Journey Of Building A Global Business From Scratch (the Story Of Woxbrand) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Journey Of Building A Global Business From Scratch (the Story Of Woxbrand) (259 Views)

Meet Chibuzo Oraeto: One Of The Owners Of A Global Biscuit Brand / How To Build E-learning Platform From Scratch: The Complex Guide From Idea To MV / How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Journey Of Building A Global Business From Scratch (the Story Of Woxbrand) by kentornic: 6:02am On May 17, 2023
Greetings fam

So I have been somewhat a silent member of this great forum for years...I have gotten a great deal of value from information shared here.
so last week I thought to myself...its time for me to return the favour by providing great value to the forum... The kind of Value that any willing member can use to produce results

...also I have noticed that the greater percentage of the information shared here are generic and superficial, void of depth and practicality.

...So i want to champion a change by sharing our indepth process and framework for building a profitable global business and guide you to use it to build your own profitable business in the coming weeks

I am a strategic business developer and I am going to be revealing the full process of how we built an online store brand (www.woxbrand.com) from nigeria that sell products globally with active customer base in over 13 countries

I will share everything from

shocked the ideation

smiley strategic planning and positioning

wink execution,

wink processing and structuring

wink scaling,

wink and anything in between.

Hopefully in the next couple of days, i should be able to completely pour out everything (so help me God)

I will also try to break these into practical steps so anyone can understand, follow and attempt to reproduce

Please you are free to ask questions and provide further insights in areas you are knowledgeable or have experience in

Re: My Journey Of Building A Global Business From Scratch (the Story Of Woxbrand) by yrhuhfy113: 6:07am On May 17, 2023
WOW, excellent... thank you for this.

my questions

1. DO YOU HAVE A TEAM?
If yes, HOW MANY and what are their roles
Re: My Journey Of Building A Global Business From Scratch (the Story Of Woxbrand) by kentornic: 6:19am On May 17, 2023
I will talk about workforce indepth in the coming posts but just to give you a clue of how I am structured...All of my workforce work remotely...the unit of the business that would have forced me to have a physical team which is INVENTORY (Order processing, sorting, packaging and fulfillment) are fully outsourced to fulfillment centers located in the countries I market in ( I will talk about how that works too)

yrhuhfy113:
WOW, excellent... thank you for this.

my questions

1. DO YOU HAVE A TEAM?
If yes, HOW MANY and what are their roles
Re: My Journey Of Building A Global Business From Scratch (the Story Of Woxbrand) by kentornic: 6:23am On May 17, 2023
Please if you are interested in what I am spilling here...please say Hi....that will encourage me to go on spilling...Make una encourage me ooo
Re: My Journey Of Building A Global Business From Scratch (the Story Of Woxbrand) by mrsage(m): 6:57am On May 17, 2023
Hi
Re: My Journey Of Building A Global Business From Scratch (the Story Of Woxbrand) by HolySpiritFire(f): 7:16am On May 17, 2023
Hi
Re: My Journey Of Building A Global Business From Scratch (the Story Of Woxbrand) by Pennywise2: 7:18am On May 17, 2023
Hi
Re: My Journey Of Building A Global Business From Scratch (the Story Of Woxbrand) by adekusibe10(m): 7:18am On May 17, 2023
Hi
Re: My Journey Of Building A Global Business From Scratch (the Story Of Woxbrand) by kentornic: 8:25am On May 17, 2023
Okay...thank you all for your response...

Before I delve into the step by step building process...I want to first dissect the business into units and also introduce the strategy that powers it.

First this is no different from what most of you are already doing with selling all kinds of products online to nigerians irrespective of the platform you are using.

I see alot of businesses here on nairaland, instagram, Facebook, tiktok, WhatsApp status....If you sell anything no matter what it is...we are in the same boat

However the main difference is that I am pushing the boundaries beyond nigeria leveraging existing infrastructure and system that enables that

To shot beyond Nigeria I have to figure out how to reconfigure 4 main units of the business to be different from yours.

winkReach (How do I effectively reach people in foreign lands).

winkDelivery (How do I effectively deliver to them if they buy)

winkPayments ( If they are interested in what I am selling, how will they pay me hassle free)

winkBranding and Positioning (How do I brand and position for acceptability and trust building in the global sphere)

Aside this...every other aspect of the business from product sourcing to day to day activity is practically the same with what you do in your own business...but I will sha talk about how I do mine..

Please also note...I am not a first timer...I have done this for a while so this is not a grass to grace story of how I struggled to make it

this is to provide the CLEAREST ROADMAP from start to finish to anyone who will want to build something similar.... BELIEVE ME...ANYONE CAN DO SAME.

I really don't want to show the numbers but since it will serve as an motivation to you, find below just sales number from the last 30 days from woxbrand...this is the least in 6 months lifetime cos we are restructuring for greater efficiency so did less marketing..

Also find below tSOME of the customer details within the time period....This is to serve as motivation to you

Re: My Journey Of Building A Global Business From Scratch (the Story Of Woxbrand) by kentornic: 9:10am On May 17, 2023
I will try to keep updating this thread till I finish this....this is a herculean task cos a lot is involved but I MUST finish this...however if you learn faster by watching videos...you can hit me up on whatsapp (08039775171)...I will point you to some videos on youtube and other platform that will guide you faster in some areas and explain the others to you as you build yours.

However...if you can wait it out..kindly bear with me as I continue to update this thread together with every other thing I am engage in

Note: I AM NOT SELLING ANYTHING AT ALL TO YOU
Re: My Journey Of Building A Global Business From Scratch (the Story Of Woxbrand) by kentornic: 1:58pm On May 17, 2023
Are you ready for part 3?
Re: My Journey Of Building A Global Business From Scratch (the Story Of Woxbrand) by Pennywise2: 3:04pm On May 18, 2023
kentornic:
Are you ready for part 3?
where is part one and two please?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Direct Me To Where Or Who I Can Sell It To Please / Maslow: Africa's First 3D Billboard Now In Lagos MMA / KUDA Bank Hacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.