Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

My Journey Of Building A Global Business From Scratch (the Story Of Woxbrand) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Journey Of Building A Global Business From Scratch (the Story Of Woxbrand) (197 Views)

The Technique Of Building Brands And Boosting Sales With KEYWORDS (Part 1) / All You Need To Consider Before Building A Website. / Tutorial: How To Create An Attractive Blog With Blogger From Scratch In 1 Hour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Journey Of Building A Global Business From Scratch (the Story Of Woxbrand) by kentornic: 8:39am On May 17, 2023
Greetings fam

So I have been somewhat of a silent member of this great forum for years...I have gotten a great deal of value from the information shared here.
so last week I thought to myself... it's time for me to return the favour by providing great value to the forum... The kind of Value that any willing member can use to produce results

...also I have noticed that the greater percentage of the information shared here are generic and superficial, void of depth and practicality.

...So i want to champion a change by sharing our in-depth process and framework for building a profitable global business and guide you to use it to build your own profitable business in the coming weeks

I am a strategic business developer and I am going to be revealing the full process of how we built an online store brand (www.woxbrand.com) from nigeria that sells products globally with an active customer base in over 13 countries

I will share everything from

winkthe ideation

winkstrategic planning and positioning

winkexecution,

winkprocessing and structuring

winkscaling,

winkand anything in between.

Hopefully, in the next couple of days, i should be able to completely pour out everything (so help me God)

I will also try to break these into practical steps so anyone can understand, follow and attempt to reproduce

Please you are free to ask questions and provide further insights in areas you are knowledgeable or have experience in

(1) (Reply)

Trusted Fraud Complain Center / How To Spot The Fake Sponsored Scam ❌ / (urgent Request) Bitcrypto Nulled Script Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.