Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,451 members, 7,846,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:04 AM

Monday, Book Judging , Ads Payment , Shine - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monday, Book Judging , Ads Payment , Shine (271 Views)

Monday Jobs: 20 Positions Available! Apply Now! / It Is Monday And It Is A Good Day To Share The Photos Of Vice-president / Introducing Our Monday Motivation Today# Npower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Monday, Book Judging , Ads Payment , Shine by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 1:01pm On May 17, 2023
Even though is wednessday just a quick recap content by my Intern @ezekiel_dekunle

What Mondays could be for people with Positive energy.

Research has shown that people who view Mondays as an opportunity for a fresh start and set positive goals for the week tend to have higher levels of productivity and overall satisfaction. By shifting our perspective and embracing Mondays as a chance to begin anew, we can tap into a powerful mindset that fuels our motivation and propels us towards success.

Monday can be seen as a blank canvas where we have the opportunity to set intentions, prioritize our goals, and make positive changes. It's a chance to leave behind any setbacks or negativity from the previous week and approach the new week with renewed energy and determination.

So, the next time Monday rolls around, remember that it holds the potential for a fresh start and the opportunity to make progress towards your dreams and aspirations. Embrace it as a day of new beginnings, and let it inspire and motivate you to take on the week with enthusiasm and purpose.

#ezekieldekunle

https://www.instagram.com/p/CsV5Q_8tSbB/?igshid=NjZiM2M3MzIxNA==

1 Share

Re: Monday, Book Judging , Ads Payment , Shine by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 2:40pm On May 17, 2023
Literal Guide Book Writing Competition

I judge the book written titled "Failure is not an option" by
Nwankwo Treasure Amarachi

Introduction

Very interesting to want to read
The way she write is fascinating ,her style is more of creative

How she uses words especially when she stated the quotes of Ben Carson "You have a brain" The theme is centered on failure is not an option

Jess does not want to fail, she is bothered while her mum Jane does not want her to blame the misfortune of Mr Agbenla according to the gist they pay for exams & pass but Jess was advise by her good friend to follow her mentor - Ben Carson and use her brain.

Mr Peters who is the Minister of Education and her dad late friend share concern to Jess Mum (Jane) that she should observe the changes in her daughter academic results.

The daughter and her friend had a plan to visit Mr Peters & they didn't meet that time due to the fact he travel

But they witness Mr Agbenle scene with a student name Cynthia and recorded it on their phone.

They reported Mr Agbenla atrocities to Mr Peters he didn't believe until they showed him evidence.

In the evidence below , it confirm that according to Cynthia a student who disagree on a mistake after paying him and sleeping with her and she threatened him that if he does not correct it , she gives him 24 hours to correct the mistake or she tell everyone that he sleeps with female students for them to get high score.

The plot

The arrangement of the chapters , I notice the name of the school , the class she is isn't properly arranged.

The story is good but the part it got to record it felt like it wasn't complete.

I enjoy the settings of using law into the story including the law terminology I actually felt I was at the scene while reading it , I enjoy the fact the writer encourages the use of motivational books like Ben Carson quoting and she added a literature book "Joy Of Motherhood" by "Buchi Emeta" using a virtuous character (Nnuego).

Solutions

1 Parent should be observant : When things are changing in your children lives listen to their concerns carefully and don't cut them off especially in regards to their academic results.

2 Evidence; Recording the illegal or should I say immoral act and reporting it to the right source

3 Law: When there is law there is order.

4 Motivation: Reading motivational books changes the mindset of a child when I was a little girl I love and enjoy reading motivational books which have shape me to be the woman I am today and with the mindset in the motivational book it made them truly believe that failure is not an option and not to be discourage

5 Integrity

6 Say no to Greediness

In conclusion , he had first count of felony , three years imprisonment , hard labor , no bail and an additional six years of imprisonment with a total of nine years

Until that day , we will know the winner of the competition 😁

https://www.instagram.com/p/CsWEfWsN5Mv/?igshid=NjZiM2M3MzIxNA==

1 Share

Re: Monday, Book Judging , Ads Payment , Shine by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:07pm On May 17, 2023
Ads Payment Session With An Uganda πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¬ Client

Watch Full Video πŸ‘‡

https://youtube.com/shorts/HEHawRXfzSg?feature=share
Re: Monday, Book Judging , Ads Payment , Shine by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:16pm On May 17, 2023
Watch & Listen To My Review On The Book I Judge

Kindly Subscribe πŸ‘‡

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEJPgYgfuHk
Re: Monday, Book Judging , Ads Payment , Shine by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:41pm On May 17, 2023
"Make you shine ya eye, no go let anybody use you play."

Translation: Stay alert, don't let anyone take advantage of you.

#digitalbimpethecoach

https://www.instagram.com/p/CsWXNRfNRkE/?igshid=NjZiM2M3MzIxNA==

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Read News And Earn / Loan Collection Officer In Ikeja / How Does Modern Lotto Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.