Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,292 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

The Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Bermuda Triangle Mystery (1852 Views)

Strange Disappearances Of People In The National Parks And The Bermuda Triangle / What Do You Know About Bermuda Triangle? / 10 Scary Facts About The Bermuda Triangle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bermuda Triangle Mystery by Melhome23: 2:20pm On May 17, 2023
Hi, do you know about the Bermuda triangle? DO you know the mystery behind the planes and ships disappearance?
Watch below and let me know. Kindly SUBSCRIBE after watching. Thank you

https://youtube.com/shorts/8NG7NG_bUgY?feature=share

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bermuda Triangle Mystery by Melhome23: 5:00pm On May 17, 2023
Have you seen this video about the Bermuda triangle mystery?
Watch and let me know what you think. Kindly SUBSCRIBE after watching. Thank you

Re: The Bermuda Triangle Mystery by Killerbag36: 6:25pm On May 17, 2023
If u no fit write am u forget oo

Laclick labend

12 Likes

Re: The Bermuda Triangle Mystery by Melhome23: 8:28pm On May 17, 2023
Hmmm still on the Bermuda triangle . Watch and let me known if you have more info

Re: The Bermuda Triangle Mystery by Melhome23: 9:38pm On May 17, 2023
Scary facts about this Bermuda triangle or devil's triangle as it is also called. Do you have any stories a about the Bermuda triangle? Watch this. Subscribe for more facts

Re: The Bermuda Triangle Mystery by keymatt(m): 10:38pm On May 17, 2023
Bermuda triangle is simply a location in the ocean where a massive hole drains the waters thereby maintaining water level across the world. Any ship that gets close to it will be sucked into the hole never to be seen again.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Bermuda Triangle Mystery by Woodpecker(m): 11:34pm On May 17, 2023
If you want to drive traffic to your video then I suggest you post it here cos no one is clicking any links when we can google the info

4 Likes

Re: The Bermuda Triangle Mystery by Maynmann: 12:11am On May 18, 2023
the idea that there is a massive hole in the ocean that drains water to maintain the global water level is not supported by scientific evidence.

The Bermuda Triangle has gained a reputation for alleged disappearances and unexplained phenomena, but many of the incidents associated with it can be attributed to natural causes such as storms, human error, or navigational challenges. The area does experience unique weather patterns, such as the Gulf Stream and frequent tropical storms, which may contribute to navigational difficulties. However, the Bermuda Triangle is not significantly different from other heavily trafficked oceanic regions in terms of the number of incidents reported.

There is no scientific consensus to support the idea of a massive hole in the ocean within the Bermuda Triangle or anywhere else on Earth. Our understanding of oceanic systems, including global water levels, is based on established scientific principles, such as the water cycle and the gravitational forces between Earth and the Moon.

1 Like

Re: The Bermuda Triangle Mystery by ruggedtimi(m): 8:30am On May 18, 2023
Melhome23:
Hi, do you know about the Bermuda triangle? DO you know the mystery behind the planes and ships disappearance?
Watch below and let me know. Kindly SUBSCRIBE after watching. Thank you

I don dey watch mystery of Bermuda triangle for discovery channel since 2005. Till now Dem never solve the mystery. So no news

1 Like

Re: The Bermuda Triangle Mystery by dayleke: 10:48am On May 18, 2023
ruggedtimi:
I don dey watch mystery of Bermuda triangle for discovery channel since 2005. Till now Dem never solve the mystery. So no news

Lol...🤣
Re: The Bermuda Triangle Mystery by keymatt(m): 1:22pm On May 18, 2023
ruggedtimi:
Scientists know the mystery behind Bermuda triangle. They know of the existence of massive hole that drains ocean water, but will deliberately keep it hidden from the public. They know very well that if the public know about the hole 🕳 in Bermuda triangle and the ocean in particular, it will raise more and more questions about the nature of the earth. Yes the earth is not a globe 🌐 as scientologist/God deniers want the world to believe.

The earth is a plain structure supported on foundations with a massive glass dome covering it. Sounds foolish right? Yes, that's how God deniers made it sound through years of lies and indoctrination, but that's the truth.
As they say - truth is stranger than fiction.
The earth is flat.

(1) (Reply)

Olabisi Onabanjo Students Chat Room / Which Is The BEST Secondary School In NIGERIA ? / Discuss Stigmatization And People Living With HIV/AIDS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.