Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,389 members, 7,819,396 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

We Got Search Warrant For Seun Kuti's Home - Police - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / We Got Search Warrant For Seun Kuti's Home - Police (13081 Views)

Court Issues Reproduction Warrant For Naira Marley / Police Visited Seun Kuti Home Early This Morning But Met His Absence / Court Renews Arrest Warrant For Actress Monalisa Chinda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Got Search Warrant For Seun Kuti's Home - Police by itumafriday(m): 3:39pm On May 17, 2023
They should dance they music
Re: We Got Search Warrant For Seun Kuti's Home - Police by Shattuck(m): 3:39pm On May 17, 2023
taylor88:
Nairaland mods and Seun

I want to ask you guys a question

Why is it that when these children of the corn e.g LegendHero Hellanus LeoKing etc insults and calls people who doesn’t support Tinubu names

And the person fires them back with the insults they wished out first

These Children of the corn will tag you mods to ban the account and you do it immediately

If this forum is a Yoruba Forum or APC fans forum please let us know so we all can deactivate our accounts
this is so true I got banned today, for a comment I made against a tinubu supporter, I didn't even insult the guy or break any rule, it's just so shameful the level of bias in this forum.

1 Like

Re: We Got Search Warrant For Seun Kuti's Home - Police by lexy2014: 3:39pm On May 17, 2023
sevo:
Search warrant to do what?? Search for the hand that slapped the policeman??

Exactly. They also went to look for the slap
Re: We Got Search Warrant For Seun Kuti's Home - Police by Nayturalistic: 3:40pm On May 17, 2023
Gangster1ms:

You should already know this forum is against the nation progress.. Many of those fools you mentioned can't be bold on Twitter.

And for you to still be here, then it looks like you yourself don’t want to be progressive in life.. shikena.

Abi Osewa force you stay ??.. jonzing Yeye people

2 Likes

Re: We Got Search Warrant For Seun Kuti's Home - Police by Alliswell248: 3:41pm On May 17, 2023
Ezemarcel:
Um happy this is happening to seun kuti....he will certainly rot in jail.... Before they release him from prison ..peter obi would have been president...... Drug boy

Keep deceiving yourself.....
Sore losers..

1 Like

Re: We Got Search Warrant For Seun Kuti's Home - Police by Nayturalistic: 3:41pm On May 17, 2023
Shattuck:
this is so true I got banned today, for a comment I made against a tinubu supporter, I didn't even insult the guy or break any rule, it's just so shameful the level of bias in this forum.

Shut ur stinking dirty mouth… when you id1ots were cursing and saying all sorts against BAT supporters all the way from campaign till even after election, una no see tribalism cry. Una no break any rule abi..

Awon Olofo.. blooody hypocrites

3 Likes

Re: We Got Search Warrant For Seun Kuti's Home - Police by Alliswell248: 3:42pm On May 17, 2023
Shattuck:

We won't miss you.
Noise makers
Re: We Got Search Warrant For Seun Kuti's Home - Police by hunri(m): 3:46pm On May 17, 2023
Ezemarcel:
Um happy this is happening to seun kuti....he will certainly rot in jail.... Before they release him from prison ..peter obi would have been president...... Drug boy
Fool... Begot....

1 Like

Re: We Got Search Warrant For Seun Kuti's Home - Police by Evilspirit666: 3:52pm On May 17, 2023
taylor88:
Nairaland mods and Seun

Why is it that when these children of the corn e.g LegendHero Hellanus LeoKing etc insults and calls people who doesn’t support Tinubu names

These Children of the corn will tag you mods to ban the account and you do it immediately

If this forum is a Yoruba Forum or APC fans forum please let us know so we all can deactivate our accounts
Thanks for this bro.That is s what happened to me.
Re: We Got Search Warrant For Seun Kuti's Home - Police by saysugar(m): 3:56pm On May 17, 2023
taylor88:
Nairaland mods and Seun

mumu delete ur account nah, u think na only Igbo's dey here ,countless Hausa's and other countries dey here

1 Like

Re: We Got Search Warrant For Seun Kuti's Home - Police by saysugar(m): 3:57pm On May 17, 2023
Nayturalistic:

Shut ur stinking dirty mouth… when you id1ots were cursing and saying all sorts against BAT supporters all the way from campaign till even after election, una no see tribalism cry. Una no break any rule abi..

Awon Olofo.. blooody hypocrites
that tribe ehn they fuckin bias

1 Like

Re: We Got Search Warrant For Seun Kuti's Home - Police by bdon12: 4:00pm On May 17, 2023
taylor88:
Nairaland mods and Seun

Nairaland is a yoruba forum.if u say anything against tinubu,u get banned.bt insult buhari frm now till tomorrow...nairaland won't ban u.what is seun concern btw police n kuti.some yoruba people tribalism is jst so ridiculous.

1 Like

Re: We Got Search Warrant For Seun Kuti's Home - Police by saysugar(m): 4:01pm On May 17, 2023
Ezemarcel:
u see ? All this Igbo's needs counseling, have been thinking why would this igbos tribe be against seun kuti case ,now
i discovered its because obi grin

2 Likes

Re: We Got Search Warrant For Seun Kuti's Home - Police by Diligent1(f): 4:03pm On May 17, 2023
Nigerian Police will never disappoint, that is why I have refused to join the police force because I want to make heaven.
Re: We Got Search Warrant For Seun Kuti's Home - Police by Sprumbaba: 4:08pm On May 17, 2023
taylor88:
Nairaland mods and Seun

What are you waiting for?
Re: We Got Search Warrant For Seun Kuti's Home - Police by bdon12: 4:10pm On May 17, 2023
Nayturalistic:

You be mumu.
Na u be d real mumu
Re: We Got Search Warrant For Seun Kuti's Home - Police by Ezemarcel(m): 4:11pm On May 17, 2023
saysugar:
u see ? All this Igbo's needs counseling, have been thinking why would this igbos tribe be against seun kuti case ,now
i discovered its because obi grin
yes ooo
Re: We Got Search Warrant For Seun Kuti's Home - Police by johnjose68: 4:12pm On May 17, 2023
taylor88:
Nairaland mods and Seun

Oya deactivate, chestbeater grin grin grin grin grin

Who cares 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: We Got Search Warrant For Seun Kuti's Home - Police by Hotwest: 4:14pm On May 17, 2023
grin dem wan hoodwink Tinubu plug
Re: We Got Search Warrant For Seun Kuti's Home - Police by jaxxy(m): 4:14pm On May 17, 2023
There was no reason for a search warrant orca search of hos house based on the issue at hand.
Re: We Got Search Warrant For Seun Kuti's Home - Police by AlphaWolf27: 4:22pm On May 17, 2023
You guys like to sympathize with people who have committed serious crimes and then blame the state for acting against them as a result of their criminal activities / actions but then come back again and say the state is a failed state or a zoo when it doesn't act or slow to act on some criminal activities. You guys are just hypocrites.

lexy2014:

Unfortunately for the police, they only ended whipping up public sympathy for Seun.

Your award is apt.
Re: We Got Search Warrant For Seun Kuti's Home - Police by stanbright(m): 4:24pm On May 17, 2023
johnjose68:

Oya deactivate, chestbeater grin grin grin grin grin

Who cares 🤣🤣🤣🤣
shut up dirty fool with tribal mark like a dracula.i don’t fucking care anymore.make them banned their papa

2 Likes

Re: We Got Search Warrant For Seun Kuti's Home - Police by lexy2014: 4:29pm On May 17, 2023
AlphaWolf27:
You guys like to sympathize with people who have committed serious crimes and then blame the state for acting against them as a result of their criminal activities / actions but then come back again and say the state is a failed state or a zoo when it doesn't act or slow to act on some criminal activities. You guys are just hypocrites.

You sound emotional.

How does everything you have said negate the comment I made?

Unfortunately for the police, they only ended whipping up public sympathy for Seun.

Can you show me the sympathy in the above and also show me the hypocrisy you are referring to?
Re: We Got Search Warrant For Seun Kuti's Home - Police by Sermwell(m): 4:30pm On May 17, 2023
lexy2014:

So because he opposed obi then his rights should be trampled upon by the police.
You guys easily fall for nonsense! The guy you quoted may just be Tinubu or Atiku's supporter, but he succeeded in making you attack Peter Obi supporters.

How do you guys fall for this things? Na WA ooh grin grin
Re: We Got Search Warrant For Seun Kuti's Home - Police by Alexiiydon: 4:32pm On May 17, 2023
Ezemarcel:
but him and p square na obi lap dogs p square is the next
Re: We Got Search Warrant For Seun Kuti's Home - Police by Alexiiydon: 4:33pm On May 17, 2023
Obynopositive:
while oluomo is walking freely..... 9ja na scam.. shocked shocked
has he ever slapped a police man? You’re just a clown 🤡
Re: We Got Search Warrant For Seun Kuti's Home - Police by Airboom: 4:34pm On May 17, 2023
Nayturalistic:

You be mumu.
biggest mumu
Re: We Got Search Warrant For Seun Kuti's Home - Police by lexy2014: 4:35pm On May 17, 2023
Sermwell:

You guys easily fall for nonsense! The guy you quoted may just be Tinubu or Atiku's supporter, but he succeeded in making you attack Peter Obi supporters.

How do you guys fall for this things? Na WA ooh grin grin

Who are the "you guys" that are falling?

What is the "nonsense" and "things" that the "you guys" are falling for?

Where is the attack on obi supporters that you say I attacked? Can you show it to me?
Re: We Got Search Warrant For Seun Kuti's Home - Police by Sermwell(m): 4:35pm On May 17, 2023
saysugar:
mumu delete ur account nah, u think na only Igbo's dey here ,countless Hausa's and other countries dey here
Stop fooling yourself! Even seun Osewa won't make this kind of comment! People are out there doing business with people from different tribes and you're here killing yourself with tribalism as if it will put food on your table. Why don't you go and set up a business and refuse patronage from Igbos. Now before you start displaying your ignorance, I'm not even Igbo.
Re: We Got Search Warrant For Seun Kuti's Home - Police by Alexiiydon: 4:35pm On May 17, 2023
lexy2014:

So because he opposed obi then his rights should be trampled upon by the police.
them Dey try deny him he is no 1 obi supporter obi is the next

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Jay-jay Okocha First Daughter Daniella (photos) / Nigerian Born American Model Agu Ukaogo Flaunts His Eggplants In New Photos / Could This Be Burna Boy's Brother ??? [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.