Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Ikeja Electric: Why Do I Need To Pay For Power Not Consumed ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ikeja Electric: Why Do I Need To Pay For Power Not Consumed ? (252 Views)

Ikeja Electric: Why Do I Need To Pay For Power Not Consumed ? / Pawakad Agent (ikeja Electric) / Make Extra Income On Pawakad By Becoming Ikeja Electric agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ikeja Electric: Why Do I Need To Pay For Power Not Consumed ? by Murphylink(m): 7:07pm On May 17, 2023
Will things ever get better in this country with the way people/institutions are using instrument of government to exploit and oppressed ?
I applied and got approval for 2 Electricity meter (0102669600, 0102669601) through IKEJA ELECTRIC. The meters were approved on Monday 8/05/2023 with an SMS on Saturday 13/05/2023, I received another SMS demanding for payment of energy consumption of 501 units at #16,825.08x2=#33,650.16 before Monday 17/05/2023. Less than 1 week of approval
The house is still under construction and has not been energized. The meter also hasn't been delivered to the house.
So, how do they calculate energy consumed without a meter in a house under construction without a CABLE to connect ?
Is there a better future for those that follow the right way in this country ?[b][/b]
Re: Ikeja Electric: Why Do I Need To Pay For Power Not Consumed ? by jaeyking(m): 7:16pm On May 17, 2023
The same way you went to Ikeja electric to get the meter
Go to Ikeja electric to make your complain

Not nairaland

Thank you
Re: Ikeja Electric: Why Do I Need To Pay For Power Not Consumed ? by Abitolola: 7:26pm On May 17, 2023
Murphylink:
Will things ever get better in this country with the way people/institutions are using instrument of government to exploit and oppressed ?
I applied and got approval for 2 Electricity meter (0102669600, 0102669601) through IKEJA ELECTRIC. The meters were approved on Monday 8/05/2023 with an SMS on Saturday 13/05/2023, I received another SMS demanding for payment of energy consumption of 501 units at #16,825.08x2=#33,650.16 before Monday 17/05/2023. Less than 1 week of approval
The house is still under construction and has not been energized. The meter also hasn't been delivered to the house.
So, how do they calculate energy consumed without a meter in a house under construction without a CABLE to connect ?
Is there a better future for those that follow the right way in this country ?[b][/b]

That's the sign of a sham, a whole organization that is supposedly dealing with data to survive sent a bill for information that is not available to them. It's not that they don't know what to do, they just must find a way to scam customers both unsuspecting and suspecting

(1) (Reply)

Always Stay Connected! Get All Net Data@3H For GB - 30day's Cheap-est Data / Plane The Most Dangerous Landing In The World / CBN Governor, Emefiele Suspended Over Alleged 1billion Dollar Transaction Linked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.