Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,562 members, 7,865,338 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:02 PM

Jewelry Trends I Love Titanium Earrings Best - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jewelry Trends I Love Titanium Earrings Best (182 Views)

Three Things I Love About Nairaland / I Love Seeing Graphic Images, Am I Normal? / #IssaNigerianThing Trends On Twitter. See Funny Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jewelry Trends I Love Titanium Earrings Best by CaitlynParks: 4:26am On May 18, 2023
Today, I want to talk about one of my favorite topics: jewelry. Specifically, I want to go over the 2023 jewelry trends that you won't regret in five years. There are so many right now that are very classic at their core, and the fact that they're trending makes them easier to find. But they're really things that you can enjoy and feel very current right now, but also in the future, and you can confidently add them to your closet. So let's get started.

The first jewelry trend that I want to talk about is one that I'm really loving, and it's the big, bold gold earrings. We're also seeing them in silver a little bit, but they have this really gorgeous sculptural shape. What I love about this is that you can find them pretty much everywhere now, including vintage pieces. It has definitely cycled back, and there's something great about this, especially for the warmer weather. When it's really hot and you're wearing a basic outfit, like a simple dress or a tank top, you can pull your hair up and add a great earring, instantly making it feel like an outfit. This is definitely something I'm going to look into for myself. Finding the right color, whether gold or silver, and the size is essential. If you want something that's easy to wear, go for something middle-sized—not crazy large, but middle of the road. It will give you a lot of versatility and be something you can enjoy with turtlenecks in the fall and winter, regular sweaters, and, of course, those dresses and tank tops.

The next trend I want to talk about is taking the idea of chunkier earrings and extending it into other pieces, especially titanium earrings. We're seeing a lot of chunky necklaces, chunkier bracelets, really great chunky, sculptural rings, and one that I really love is a cuff. These are things that have definitely cycled back. We've seen them pop up a lot in really classic styles, but now we're seeing them in those great shapes and finishes. Similar to the earrings, if you're looking to wear them with a basic outfit, I would keep it kind of middle of the road—nothing too shiny, nothing too big, and nothing too over the top. But go for something bigger than you would typically reach for. It will make enough of an impact and give you a lot of versatility within your style.

Another thing that we're seeing a lot of this year is silver jewelry. Silver never really goes out of style. Silver, white gold, or platinum are something you can wear all the time and find easily. But what we're seeing now specifically are those sculptural pieces in silver tones. We're also seeing a lot of dainty jewelry that has been predominantly gold in the last couple of years, but now we're seeing a lot of really beautiful white gold. It's such a nice way to keep things fresh.

So, if it's a color that you know you love, going for something in those silvery tones is going to give you a lot of flexibility, specifically when it comes to colors like gray and navy. Those two, in particular, I think look so great with silver. You can add one or two pieces into your wardrobe and really create that gorgeous, icy palette. It gives you something to reach for when gold feels a bit too prevalent. Maybe you've been wearing a lot of gold in the last couple of years. Incorporating some silver pieces can make everything else feel a lot fresher.

Another jewelry trend that's having a moment right now, but isn't really a trend because it's always there and always in style, is diamonds. But specifically, I wanted to call out lab-grown diamonds. I'm seeing so many great brands do this now, and it's great for the environment. They're absolutely beautiful. I've tried a few myself, and I've been completely impressed by them. They blend perfectly with my natural diamonds, and I can't even tell the difference. They look gorgeous on and add so much beautiful sparkle. What's really fun about this year is that we're seeing lab-grown diamonds in a lot of rings and other details. They're also present in earrings. Especially if you have more than one piercing, going for a couple of diamond studs or delicate diamond hoops is so beautiful. And also wear a pair titanium stud earrings. They add elegant touches and are current but still very classic. So this is definitely one you can invest in confidently. Diamonds never go out of style, and seeing them in so many great shapes right now, along with a wide range of offerings from various brands, makes it an exciting time to look into adding some to your own collection.

Another trend I want to talk about is pearls. This is one that doesn't really go out of fashion, but we're seeing them pop up a lot now. We can find a lot of great variety in pearls. What I'm loving here is that we're seeing a lot of twists on classic pieces. Instead of a traditional pearl necklace where all the pearls are the same size, we're seeing a lot of variety. There are beautiful choker or higher styles with big and small pearls, creating a gradient effect. They're just really gorgeous. We're also seeing pearls in earrings, and similar to what I mentioned with diamonds, you can stack a couple of pearls or go for one great statement pearl. Here, it's important to choose the right pearl for your skin coloring and undertones. If you want something that brings warmth and something you really love, going for a slightly warmer-toned pearl will achieve that. On the other hand, if you have a slightly rosy complexion, going for a rosier-colored pearl will liven up your face. If you're more neutral or cool-toned, going for a true white pearl will be an excellent choice.
Re: Jewelry Trends I Love Titanium Earrings Best by Matthew452: 8:55am On Apr 07
Jewelry trends evolve with time, blending craftsmanship with contemporary styles. Amidst this evolution, the essence of personalized service remains pivotal. The miansai customer service sets a benchmark, offering not just products but an experience. From minimalist designs to bold statements, the trends reflect diverse tastes. Sustainable materials gain momentum, aligning with conscientious consumerism. Customization emerges as a cornerstone, allowing individuals to express their uniqueness. Versatility reigns supreme, with pieces seamlessly transitioning from day to night. Ethical sourcing and transparent practices resonate with socially conscious buyers. As the landscape shifts, Miansai’s dedication to exemplary customer service ensures a seamless journey through ever-changing trends.

(1) (Reply)

Kato Electrical Inc. – Best Electrician Contractors North Vancouver / Teso Tech Smart Pro Usb Lock (hotel Card Lock) / Title: Transnzoia ICT Hub: Empowering Communities Through Technology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.