Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Who's The Sexiest Celebrity In Naija(male And Female - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who's The Sexiest Celebrity In Naija(male And Female (7052 Views)

Dami And Chris Attoh Crowned West Africa's Sexiest Celebrity Couple / Beckham: World's Sexiest Celebrity. Why Not Our Taiye Taiwo Or Arinze? / Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who's The Sexiest Celebrity In Naija(male And Female by rockiedink(m): 11:24am On Feb 15, 2008
iceblue:

i think genny's pretty, but she just looks stoned in this pic, not sexy embarassed undecided lipsrsealed

yep i agree. like someone who just emptied a monster pipe of hashish.
Re: Who's The Sexiest Celebrity In Naija(male And Female by saintkola(m): 3:21pm On Feb 16, 2008
yeah Genny is sooooo not hot in dat pix! embarassed
Re: Who's The Sexiest Celebrity In Naija(male And Female by jaeo(m): 4:01pm On Feb 16, 2008
female i think is uche jumbo
male i dont know
Re: Who's The Sexiest Celebrity In Naija(male And Female by jawosin(m): 5:19pm On Feb 16, 2008
no please not genny, sexy shud include attitude, i say omosexy omotola
Re: Who's The Sexiest Celebrity In Naija(male And Female by ebogentle(m): 8:29am On Feb 17, 2008
In order to be objective, i think the ladies in the house should decideĀ  the sexiest male while the guys decide the female. gain, this is for objectivity sake. So what is my vote? Sexiest female: Without taking anything away from Genny, i will give it to Omosexy. Why? She's got like how many kids and she still looks like that. Period!!!!
Re: Who's The Sexiest Celebrity In Naija(male And Female by sexyLeamon(f): 2:31pm On Nov 04, 2008
ikenna bryan the only nigerian guy I find really sexy kiss kiss
Re: Who's The Sexiest Celebrity In Naija(male And Female by waterworks(f): 2:33pm On Nov 04, 2008
i dey tell u she does look stoned!
Re: Who's The Sexiest Celebrity In Naija(male And Female by shylladear(f): 5:25pm On Nov 04, 2008
F - Genny kiss

M- Michael Okon kiss
and Bryan kiss

Re: Who's The Sexiest Celebrity In Naija(male And Female by jonsn: 1:04pm On Nov 05, 2008
Female-wierd MC, Wierd MC, Wierd MC
Male- hmmmmm, Desmond Elliot
Re: Who's The Sexiest Celebrity In Naija(male And Female by kemisuga(f): 1:24pm On Nov 05, 2008
male - Shiffi, Desmond

Female - Me grin
Re: Who's The Sexiest Celebrity In Naija(male And Female by kemisuga(f): 1:28pm On Nov 05, 2008
Bryan is not bad. kiss
Omo Baba is fine. grin
Boy Alinco is not bad cheesy
Re: Who's The Sexiest Celebrity In Naija(male And Female by eccentric(m): 10:23am On Nov 07, 2008
Male:

Female:Nnena my sweet oluchi :PShe makes me salivate.
Re: Who's The Sexiest Celebrity In Naija(male And Female by marhd: 11:27pm On Nov 07, 2008
male; desmond elliot. gawd! ez as sexy as hell! grin
female; omotola jalade-ekeinde. lawd! shez too hot to tell! grin
Re: Who's The Sexiest Celebrity In Naija(male And Female by MrCrackles(m): 11:30pm On Nov 07, 2008
marhd:

male; desmond elliot. gawd! ez as sexy as hell! grin
female; omotola jalade-ekeinde. lawd! shez too hot to tell! grin

you must be having a giraffe or maybe you just drank giraffe soup
Re: Who's The Sexiest Celebrity In Naija(male And Female by tope2000(f): 12:48am On Nov 08, 2008
jonsn:

Female-wierd MC, Wierd MC, Wierd MC
Male- hmmmmm, Desmond Elliot

U must be out of your damn mind shocked shocked
Re: Who's The Sexiest Celebrity In Naija(male And Female by trendy(f): 1:22pm On Nov 08, 2008
weird mc shocked we are not talking about sexiest alien o lipsrsealed

Female: Genevieve Nnaji kiss
Male: do i know for them
Re: Who's The Sexiest Celebrity In Naija(male And Female by Ifygurl: 9:56am On Aug 25, 2009
Female: Genevive, Ini, Rita, Dakore, Nnenna and Omotola
Male: Bryan Okwara, Desmond elliot, Micheal Okon and Tuvi james.
Re: Who's The Sexiest Celebrity In Naija(male And Female by shayoor(f): 12:21pm On Aug 26, 2009
Female:Omotola,Dakore male:Desmond Elliot
Re: Who's The Sexiest Celebrity In Naija(male And Female by prinzx(m): 12:05pm On Aug 31, 2009
yong babe:

thank God your kiddin you almost gave me a heart attack!

Oluchi is a Nigerian born and raised model, she won the face of M-Net ( Nokia face of Africa) when she was 17.,
she is a Victoria secret model ( the 1st Nigerian to achieve this status),before she became a model she sold bread on the streets of Lagos ( rags to riches).
In August 2005, she married her long time companion, Italian fashion designer Luca Orlandi. On April 25 2007 their son Ugochukwu was born ( he is soo cute!). and she gives back to the Nigerian society, doing voluntary work. and helpin\ inspiring Nigerian girls.

well now her name is Oluchi Orlandis
here r some pics.
DEAR ,To be sincere , she looks malnutrished , why don't you talk about people like OGE OKOYE hmmm
Re: Who's The Sexiest Celebrity In Naija(male And Female by Atreus(f): 1:05pm On Aug 31, 2009
Female-genny,nadia buari(I've dreamt about nadia before). Male-dont know. Does banky w count? I know many girls who r crushin on him.
Re: Who's The Sexiest Celebrity In Naija(male And Female by Hairat007(f): 11:39pm On Aug 31, 2009
As 4 me its all of dem no body dey slack @ all. grin grin grin grin
Re: Who's The Sexiest Celebrity In Naija(male And Female by mamagee6(f): 12:11am On Sep 01, 2009
Give it up for mama-gee. grin grin
Re: Who's The Sexiest Celebrity In Naija(male And Female by Dclique(m): 1:46am On Sep 01, 2009
Lol,
Re: Who's The Sexiest Celebrity In Naija(male And Female by keyne(f): 2:02am On Dec 07, 2010
the post is SEXY nt beautidl
female-mercy johnson
male-hmmm, none that can flaunt it well maybe p-square!the duo)
Re: Who's The Sexiest Celebrity In Naija(male And Female by kennybelle: 8:44pm On Dec 24, 2012
chinizle: male, umhhhhh, chinwetala agu

female, patience ozonkwo,

wot do u think
indeed grin
chinizle: male, umhhhhh, chinwetala agu

female, patience ozonkwo,

wot do u think
indeed
Re: Who's The Sexiest Celebrity In Naija(male And Female by kennybelle: 8:46pm On Dec 24, 2012
Aiphie: @chinizle
I gree O.
@topic
U can neva get the sexiest but

In my opinion, for the females:OmoT, Ini, Genny, Stephanie, Ashionye,Stella Aboderin, Lilian Bach, Dakore, Ekanem.
For the guys: Desmond, Ramsey, Nonso Diobu, RMD, 2face, kokomaster, Chidi Mokeme.

See, there are so many of them cute, sexy and talented. I don 4get some sef.
Lemme assist...Mike Ezuruonye
Re: Who's The Sexiest Celebrity In Naija(male And Female by xteng: 9:54pm On Dec 25, 2012
Genevieve Nnaji
Re: Who's The Sexiest Celebrity In Naija(male And Female by teamchocolate: 12:28pm On Oct 03, 2015
Male-. dbanj
Female- omotola

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reekado Banks Acquires New 5oomillion House Picx + Party / So Sad! Check Out The List Of Nigerian Entertainers Who Died Before 40(photos) / [PHOTOS] Edo Girl Smooching Her Nephew In Bathtub!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.