Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,272 members, 7,846,270 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

All You Need To Know About The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro. Discussion - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / All You Need To Know About The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro. Discussion (989 Views)

Tecno Camon 15 And 15 Pro Discussion / Infinix Smart 2/2 Pro Discussion Thread / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All You Need To Know About The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro. Discussion by boluwaji567: 4:35pm On May 18, 2023
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro was released on November 1st, 2022 and runs on Android 12 with MIUI 13. It comes with storage options of 128GB or 256GB and has no card slot.

The phone has a 6.67 inch OLED display with a resolution of 1080x2400 pixels and supports Dolby Vision, HDR10+, and has a brightness of 500 nits (typ) and 900 nits (HBM).

The main camera is a triple camera setup with a 50MP wide lens, an 8MP ultrawide lens, and a 2MP macro lens. The front-facing camera is a 16MP wide lens.

The phone is powered by a Mediatek MT6877V Dimensity 1080 (6 nm) chipset and comes with various RAM options including 6GB, 8GB, or 12GB.
Re: All You Need To Know About The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro. Discussion by Brannarch: 4:37pm On May 18, 2023
I just got the Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro and I’m loving it so far! The camera is amazing and the display is so clear
Re: All You Need To Know About The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro. Discussion by Casper111: 4:40pm On May 18, 2023
I’m considering upgrading to the Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro but I’m not sure if it’s worth it. What do you guys think?
Re: All You Need To Know About The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro. Discussion by Neeko109: 4:41pm On May 18, 2023
Does anyone know if the Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro has a headphone jack?
Re: All You Need To Know About The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro. Discussion by Paromena: 4:42pm On May 18, 2023
I’m really impressed with the performance of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro. It’s super fast and can handle anything I throw at it
Re: All You Need To Know About The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro. Discussion by Terrydonaldnife: 4:44pm On May 18, 2023
I’m a bit disappointed with the battery life on my Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro. It doesn’t last as long as I was hoping.

1 Like

Re: All You Need To Know About The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro. Discussion by alabitayo0: 4:45pm On May 18, 2023
I love the design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro. It looks and feels really premium
Re: All You Need To Know About The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro. Discussion by boluwaji567: 4:46pm On May 18, 2023
That’s great to hear!
Brannarch:
I just got the Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro and I’m loving it so far! The camera is amazing and the display is so clear
Re: All You Need To Know About The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro. Discussion by boluwaji567: 4:47pm On May 18, 2023
I think it’s definitely worth it! The specs are really impressive and it’s a great value for the price.
Casper111:
I’m considering upgrading to the Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro but I’m not sure if it’s worth it. What do you guys think?
Re: All You Need To Know About The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro. Discussion by boluwaji567: 4:47pm On May 18, 2023
Yes, it does have a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Neeko109:
Does anyone know if the Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro has a headphone jack?
Re: All You Need To Know About The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro. Discussion by boluwaji567: 4:48pm On May 18, 2023
That’s good to know! What kind of tasks have you been using it for?
Paromena:
I’m really impressed with the performance of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro. It’s super fast and can handle anything I throw at it
Re: All You Need To Know About The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro. Discussion by boluwaji567: 4:48pm On May 18, 2023
Oh no, that’s too bad. Have you tried adjusting any settings to improve the battery life?
Terrydonaldnife:
I’m a bit disappointed with the battery life on my Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro. It doesn’t last as long as I was hoping.
Re: All You Need To Know About The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro. Discussion by boluwaji567: 4:49pm On May 18, 2023
I agree! The design is one of my favorite things about this phone.
alabitayo0:
I love the design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro. It looks and feels really premium
Re: All You Need To Know About The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro. Discussion by Paromena: 4:51pm On May 18, 2023
mostly gaming
boluwaji567:
That’s good to know! What kind of tasks have you been using it for?
Re: All You Need To Know About The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro. Discussion by atheistandproud(m): 5:03pm On May 18, 2023
Unless Xiaomi don get marketers...then all of you on this thread have absolutely no idea what you're chirping about.

The RN12 Pro in Nigeria has

Snapdragon 732G
108MP
AMOLED display
5000mAh with 67W fast charge

It's basically an RN10 Pro with faster charging. Do basic research before posting.
Re: All You Need To Know About The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro. Discussion by Terrydonaldnife: 10:28am On May 19, 2023
i think you are getting some details mixed up, check out this website https://www.gsmarena.com/xiaomi_redmi_note_12_pro-11955.php
atheistandproud:
Unless Xiaomi don get marketers...then all of you on this thread have absolutely no idea what you're chirping about.

The RN12 Pro in Nigeria has

Snapdragon 732G
108MP
AMOLED display
5000mAh with 67W fast charge

It's basically an RN10 Pro with faster charging. Do basic research before posting.
Re: All You Need To Know About The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro. Discussion by atheistandproud(m): 2:31pm On May 19, 2023
Terrydonaldnife:
i think you are getting some details mixed up, check out this website https://www.gsmarena.com/xiaomi_redmi_note_12_pro-11955.php

I have nothing mixed up. I spent my time and data that I worked for with my money to watch the 1 hour and 30 mins launch live.

I wrote about it here. https://www.nairaland.com/7633038/redmi-note-12-series-release

I have been covering Xiaomi since 2019! I know exactly what the Bleep I'm saying.

It is distasteful and disgusting that Xiaomi would sink this low as to use mindless marketers who have zero idea what they're talking about.

2 Likes

Re: All You Need To Know About The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro. Discussion by freezy4me: 2:50pm On May 19, 2023
So Xiaomi too don join transsion go hire marketers

3 Likes

Re: All You Need To Know About The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro. Discussion by atheistandproud(m): 3:03pm On May 19, 2023
freezy4me:
So Xiaomi too don join transsion go hire marketers

Exactly
Re: All You Need To Know About The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro. Discussion by zyphr(m): 3:43pm On May 19, 2023
atheistandproud:

I have nothing mixed up. I spent my time and data that I worked for with my money to watch the 1 hour and 30 mins launch live.

I wrote about it here. https://www.nairaland.com/7633038/redmi-note-12-series-release

I have been covering Xiaomi since 2019! I know exactly what the Bleep I'm saying.

It is distasteful and disgusting that Xiaomi would sink this low as to use mindless marketers who have zero idea what they're talking about.

In your attempt at discrediting the OP, you were blind to the fact that the post was referring to "Redmi 12 Pro" and not Redmi NOTE 12 Pro". You were just blindly jumping into conclusion and adding insults. You have proven to be the one with zero idea about redmi phones.
The OP is very correct in all he mentioned about Redmi 12 Pro. You and freezy4me should eat the humble pie or STFU.
Re: All You Need To Know About The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro. Discussion by atheistandproud(m): 4:23pm On May 19, 2023
zyphr:

In your attempt at discrediting the OP, you were blind to the fact that the post was referring to "Redmi 12 Pro" and not Redmi NOTE 12 Pro". You were just blindly jumping into conclusion and adding insults. You have proven to be the one with zero idea about redmi phones.
The OP is very correct in all he mentioned about Redmi 12 Pro. You and freezy4me should eat the humble pie or STFU.

Don't be an idiot. You have eyes. You can read. The very first line clearly states Redmi Note 12 Pro. How dumb are you?

Besides there's no phone known as the Redmi 12 Pro. You're the one being utterly stupid.

Humble pie indeed. Redmi 12 Pro indeed. Shame. Big shame on all of you.

1 Like

Re: All You Need To Know About The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro. Discussion by boluwaji567: 4:35pm On May 19, 2023
you should be smart enough to know that the topic was a typographical error since the message clearly stated Redmi Note 12 pro. Anyway, i have modified the topic. Now go and eat that humble pie. Also dumbass, the 108mp you stated belongs to the 12S not 12 pro.
atheistandproud:

Don't be an idiot. You have eyes. You can read. Besides there's no phone known as the Redmi 12 Pro. You're the one being utterly stupid.

Humble pie indeed. Redmi 12 Pro indeed. Shame. Big shame on all of you.
Re: All You Need To Know About The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro. Discussion by atheistandproud(m): 4:40pm On May 19, 2023
boluwaji567:
you should be smart enough to know that the topic was a typographical error since the message clearly stated Redmi Note 12 pro. Anyway, i have modified the topic. Now go and eat that humble pie.

Reply aimed at Zyphr, not you.

Your mistake was talking about the Dimensity 1080 RN12 Pro which is available in Europe, India and China, not here.

The Nigerian RN12 Pro is watered down. It's an RN10 Pro with faster charging. It's so elementary. Do research before posting. 🤦🏾‍♂️
Re: All You Need To Know About The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro. Discussion by atheistandproud(m): 4:42pm On May 19, 2023
boluwaji567:
you should be smart enough to know that the topic was a typographical error since the message clearly stated Redmi Note 12 pro. Anyway, i have modified the topic. Now go and eat that humble pie. Also dumbass, the 108mp you stated belongs to the 12S not 12 pro.

I can't believe you truly are this clueless.

You obviously don't know who I am. I can keep making you look stupid all day. So continue.

Started by bungling the device's name, displaying a lack of knowledge of it's actual specs and then not realizing the camera on it.

Yet I'm the dumb one. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: All You Need To Know About The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro. Discussion by kingsonJR(m): 10:24pm On May 19, 2023
Be like all these marketers dey mad sha...You no check atheistandproud's thread first before spewing all this trash you dey say. I can say he singlehandedly introduced xaomi to 60% of users here in Naija. How dem stoop so low using this modafuckers as marketers na im I no sabi. So xaomi is tecno pro max now E pain me sha cuz they were like the go to guys for quality with decent price

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

SOLD!! SOLD!! Android Phone And Power Bank For Sale 17k Negotiable / I Heard Celtel Has Started Activating Gprs On Their Sim: By Sending A Txt To A Particular Number: / Memory Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.