Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Thief Caught 8 Months After He Stole Phone & Withdrew N500K From Victim Account - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Caught 8 Months After He Stole Phone & Withdrew N500K From Victim Account (64911 Views)

Police Demand N180,000 To Track Yahoo Boy Who Stole N1.3m From Victim’s Account / Man Withdrew ₦750k From Victim's Account After Shooting His Eye In Abia / Lady Caught On CCTV Stealing N500k From A Store (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thief Caught 8 Months After He Stole Phone & Withdrew N500K From Victim Account by callmevirus(m): 11:13pm On May 18, 2023
Sometimes after reading your comments I'll ask myself if you're smoking

Is your father not a man?
Are your brothers not men?
You crush on Rema is he not a man?

Ash. a. wooo kobo kobo
Re: Thief Caught 8 Months After He Stole Phone & Withdrew N500K From Victim Account by dododawa1: 11:18pm On May 18, 2023
incandescentena:
tongue

He looks like some people from SW

continue
Re: Thief Caught 8 Months After He Stole Phone & Withdrew N500K From Victim Account by Recardo(m): 11:37pm On May 18, 2023
HonorHim:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank

You just registered this account today today just to beg. How many accounts wey you get, and you don use them take like this your scammy post.

Moderators dey this forum so?

1 Like

Re: Thief Caught 8 Months After He Stole Phone & Withdrew N500K From Victim Account by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:51pm On May 18, 2023
If is true cut his hands so doesn't still again sad
Re: Thief Caught 8 Months After He Stole Phone & Withdrew N500K From Victim Account by Slickest(m): 12:14am On May 19, 2023
Jennyclay:
Ole!!!!! Thief!!!!!

That’s the only thing you men are good at…. To kill, steal and to destroy!! Devils!!

This thief should be sentenced to life imprisonment biko!
Your papa no kill u nd ur mama oo
Re: Thief Caught 8 Months After He Stole Phone & Withdrew N500K From Victim Account by javaguru: 12:39am On May 19, 2023
Na watin Dem do me, lock ur sim everyone, even me , I can clear ur account if I get hold of ur sim card, lock ur sim and save the puk to your email.
Re: Thief Caught 8 Months After He Stole Phone & Withdrew N500K From Victim Account by awoofawoo: 12:40am On May 19, 2023
Ezemarcel:
Jail him
which Seun? Seun Osewa or Seun Kuti be specific grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Thief Caught 8 Months After He Stole Phone & Withdrew N500K From Victim Account by simplesearch: 1:20am On May 19, 2023
And he would still have being going to mosques, worshipping the god of self with dead conscience; who can't tell him its a sin to steal from other people's effort and possessions.
He probably may have repented at the next prayer opportunity as a means to silencing his conscience, while hoping it's all hold to unto the stolen money and gadget still, but now the Lord has taught otherwise.
This is a lesson for all. If you marry somebody else's wife or husband, steal countries common wealth as a political office holder, steal people's belonging as a loafer, or a policeman or military personnel stealing the general public through threat or bribery; you got to make your ways right by returning those I'll gotten wealth to national treasury else you'll not be able to enter the kingdom of God at last no matter how many times you pray a day and for what!
Re: Thief Caught 8 Months After He Stole Phone & Withdrew N500K From Victim Account by IbrahimSola: 1:25am On May 19, 2023
ImoleNaija:
It's time to do the time.

Yes he should. But what of those leading us to disaster? They borrow and steal. Trader moni, conditional cash transfer, misappropriation...these bigger thieves shd do life in prison. They're worse that this guy who stole 500k from one person.

These hags have stolen billions from us all, including my children born and yet unborn.
Re: Thief Caught 8 Months After He Stole Phone & Withdrew N500K From Victim Account by bepositive11: 2:42am On May 19, 2023
Jennyclay:
Ole!!!!! Thief!!!!!

That’s the only thing you men are good at…. To kill, steal and to destroy!! Devils!!

So because one man steals, all men steal? undecided
Re: Thief Caught 8 Months After He Stole Phone & Withdrew N500K From Victim Account by nokspos: 2:51am On May 19, 2023
i support you on this one , let them use the proceed from the ritual to offset some of nigerian china loan.

this government needs thinkers like you

Shalommy:
Chaii... Let them use him for money ritual. undecided

1 Like

Re: Thief Caught 8 Months After He Stole Phone & Withdrew N500K From Victim Account by asatemple(f): 3:02am On May 19, 2023
Am not surprised, the bible says that no sin will go unpunished
Re: Thief Caught 8 Months After He Stole Phone & Withdrew N500K From Victim Account by Originalsly: 4:14am On May 19, 2023
Hmmm .... guy with no mercy..... stole phone and money ... 500K. I hope he's not now looking for mercy.
Re: Thief Caught 8 Months After He Stole Phone & Withdrew N500K From Victim Account by Zeejohnson: 4:25am On May 19, 2023
As long as he's a northerner, they will tag him 'repented thief' and release him afterwards
Cursed country!
Re: Thief Caught 8 Months After He Stole Phone & Withdrew N500K From Victim Account by Goalnaldo(m): 4:38am On May 19, 2023
Absuchat:

Sunday igboho's stools tested positive to watery beans
haha, where is that nnamdi kanu wannabe? He's now a forgotten issue

1 Like

Re: Thief Caught 8 Months After He Stole Phone & Withdrew N500K From Victim Account by FireUpNow(m): 5:22am On May 19, 2023
Na this one's dey sweep person account so. Please how can one recover his or her money of ones bank account is compromised because it seems the banks are not ready to help.
Re: Thief Caught 8 Months After He Stole Phone & Withdrew N500K From Victim Account by Obiebanks007(m): 5:51am On May 19, 2023
ComptonGee:
If God wants to catch you; even if you've run for 8months non stop; He will still catch you

Exactly, just like Jonah, when God asked Jonah to go send his message to the people of Nineveh but he tried to ignore, we was trapped in the belly of a shark
Re: Thief Caught 8 Months After He Stole Phone & Withdrew N500K From Victim Account by cardoctor(m): 6:06am On May 19, 2023
The money should be finished by now.
Re: Thief Caught 8 Months After He Stole Phone & Withdrew N500K From Victim Account by divineuk(m): 6:11am On May 19, 2023
Jennyclay:
Ole!!!!! Thief!!!!!

grin grin you know stealing is a general thing and not a man’s thing
Re: Thief Caught 8 Months After He Stole Phone & Withdrew N500K From Victim Account by divineuk(m): 6:13am On May 19, 2023
HonorHim:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank
for how long will you continue like this, why not look for something to do instead
Re: Thief Caught 8 Months After He Stole Phone & Withdrew N500K From Victim Account by Dubetex96(m): 6:17am On May 19, 2023
Shalommy:

The gods might even reject him
Re: Thief Caught 8 Months After He Stole Phone & Withdrew N500K From Victim Account by izibili44: 7:07am On May 19, 2023
We are told a thief, you are saying something else. So what are men good at. quote author=Jennyclay post=123220778]Ole!!!!! Thief!!!!!

This thief should be sentenced to life imprisonment biko![/quote]
Re: Thief Caught 8 Months After He Stole Phone & Withdrew N500K From Victim Account by Ogatobe: 7:07am On May 19, 2023
Na to dey sure he is the one? He might just be a victim by buying cheap second hand phone.
Re: Thief Caught 8 Months After He Stole Phone & Withdrew N500K From Victim Account by nnadychuks(m): 7:12am On May 19, 2023
nedekid:

Ha, that it old levels.
The latest, there are apps available now to wipe out and install new imei number.
I don’t believe an actual criminal will possess a phone he used for fraud for a whole 8 months… well, foolish people Dey sha 😂😂
But I pity this guy, I’m 30% convinced he might be innocent. Let’s give benefit of doubt

1 Like

Re: Thief Caught 8 Months After He Stole Phone & Withdrew N500K From Victim Account by Tayorshd87: 7:13am On May 19, 2023
Sasi54:
U can imagine, it took the whole Nigeria police force, Kano state command a whole 8 months just to catch a petty their. What a shame! Then there is no hope in arresting those criminals behind the currency change of the naira note. Especially that theif of a CBN governor

What do u mean by shame?
What Abt if he is not in nigeria for d whole 8momth nko ?

How many years did they track Nnamdi Kanu before he was caught outside the country...

Let's try and appreciate the police force sometimes everything is not all Abt abuse and not even encouraging them to do what they are good at abeg 😡
Re: Thief Caught 8 Months After He Stole Phone & Withdrew N500K From Victim Account by mordred44: 7:22am On May 19, 2023
Shalommy:
u are also a thief
Re: Thief Caught 8 Months After He Stole Phone & Withdrew N500K From Victim Account by Nobody: 7:24am On May 19, 2023
https://www.socialearning.org/sign-up?ref=Godson88

Earn online by doing tasks you love doing online such as liking, commenting, following,viewing, sharing, etc to earn.
NO REFERRAL NEEDED BEFORE YOU WITHDRAW
JUST 1,000 TO REGISTER AND MINIMUM WITHDRAWAL IS 1,000

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' / Kiriku: Why I Bought Car For My Father – 8-Year-Old Skit Maker / Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.