Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,678 members, 7,851,324 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:05 PM

Learn Website Design For Free: For People Living In Ilaro And Environs - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Learn Website Design For Free: For People Living In Ilaro And Environs (183 Views)

How Much Salary Is Enough For Good Living In Nigeria; this Year 2023? / How Much Salary Is Enough For Good Living In Nigeria / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn Website Design For Free: For People Living In Ilaro And Environs by doncurrent(m): 8:26pm On May 18, 2023
Hello,

Are you ready to learn something new.

I'm sure you are.

Graphics design tools and resources.
Figma
Photoshop
Machine Design

Also, Website design and How to use Google resources

Building design tools:
Autocad and other tools

How to publish books on amazon and other book stores.

How to write novels ....

Our motive:

To create a community of resourceful people in and around ilaro.

Send me an email.....
collinsolayemi110@gmail.com

Strictly for people in and around ilaro
Re: Learn Website Design For Free: For People Living In Ilaro And Environs by doncurrent(m): 7:59pm On May 20, 2023
doncurrent:

Hello,

Are you ready to learn something new.

I'm sure you are.

Graphics design tools and resources.
Figma
Photoshop
Machine Design

Also, Website design and How to use Google resources

Building design tools:
Autocad and other tools

How to publish books on amazon and other book stores.

How to write novels ....

Our motive:

To create a community of resourceful people in and around ilaro.

Send me an email.....
collinsolayemi110@gmail.com

Strictly for people in and around ilaro
Re: Learn Website Design For Free: For People Living In Ilaro And Environs by doncurrent(m): 9:04am On May 22, 2023
[quote author=doncurrent post=123262147][/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Online Cctv Installation Training / Urgent Recruitment For Marketers in Abuja / Break The Societal Standard!!,and Become A Better Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.