Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,293 members, 7,860,706 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:41 PM

Trent University Ontario Canada Applicant - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Trent University Ontario Canada Applicant (538 Views)

Trent University / Nottingham Trent University Scholarships For International And EU Students / Nottingham Trent University LLM Sub-saharan African Scholarship For African Stud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trent University Ontario Canada Applicant by Ingreidient: 6:50pm On May 19, 2023
Fellas,
I decided to create this topic to help we Applicant of Trent University Ontario Canada to liase together and help each other with various experiences we’ve gained during our course of applying.
We created a WhatsApp group Strictly for Trent University Ontario Applicants and students.
In this group, we’ve got those who just gained admission, those who are still preparing to apply for visa, and those who have already got their visa approved.
The sweet thing is that, we’re all going to resume for Fall 2023, which is a August/September.
To join this group, kindly send me an email via husmernsheriff@gmail. com . I’ll give you the group link.

1 Like

Re: Trent University Ontario Canada Applicant by MichaelsonS: 5:33pm On Jun 12, 2023
Hello chief,

I just got admission for September 2023 start and I want to pay tuition deposit before deadline June 15. However, I couldn't find payment or account details on my Trent portal.

Please advise.

Thank you.

Ingreidient:
Fellas,
I decided to create this topic to help we Applicant of Trent University Ontario Canada to liase together and help each other with various experiences we’ve gained during our course of applying.
We created a WhatsApp group Strictly for Trent University Ontario Applicants and students.
In this group, we’ve got those who just gained admission, those who are still preparing to apply for visa, and those who have already got their visa approved.
The sweet thing is that, we’re all going to resume for Fall 2023, which is a August/September.
To join this group, kindly send me an email via husmernsheriff@gmail. com . I’ll give you the group link.

(1) (Reply)

Still Awaiting Futo 2009 Post Ume Result? / When This Strike Will Be Off / Unn Post Ume Result Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.