Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,069 members, 7,828,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez (59471 Views)

Angry Elephant Attacks Jumbo Sculpture After Thinking It’s A Love Rival(Pix,vid) / Jeff Bezos And Crew Reaches Space Successfully / Jeff Bezos' Space Rocket Is Set To Begin Selling Tickets For Rides Into Space (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez by Blackdisciple(m): 5:18pm On May 20, 2023
Thegamingorca:

You have forgotten what his former wife did to him?

Hmmm cry cry
Re: Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez by Blackdisciple(m): 5:19pm On May 20, 2023
baralatie:

The woman will not wetin? She wont collect money?🥊🥊🥊🥊

Well I just hope she will acknowledge the fact that he loves her to the extend of doing such just to impress her.
Re: Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez by Blackdisciple(m): 5:21pm On May 20, 2023
Thegamingorca:

You have forgotten what his former wife did to him?

But wait oo why can't we just LOVE without thinking otherwise or thinking we are too smart ..

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez by BarrElChapo(m): 5:22pm On May 20, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:
This wouldn't hold or stop the girl.........from breaking up and demanding half of his wealth when thing goes south............

Modified.....
To everyone quoting and telling she just a girlfriend and not his wife...........

Well........I guess y'all remember Israel Adesanya(the UFC guy)right??

His girlfriend sued and demand half of his wealth

To sue is one thing to get anything out of it is another.

Go and ask tiger woods ex how’s she’s fairing.
Re: Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez by BloomingDale(f): 5:46pm On May 20, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:
This wouldn't hold or stop the girl.........from breaking up and demanding half of his wealth when thing goes south............

Modified.....
To everyone quoting and telling she just a girlfriend and not his wife...........

Rich people don’t think like you broke niggas.
Re: Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez by Basiljoe: 5:46pm On May 20, 2023
Amigoss:
What a simp,what a finished man!!! He needs to read Shola's book and get sage advice from nairaland red-pill influencers for some red-pilling.
grin grin grin
Re: Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez by kehindemejii: 5:52pm On May 20, 2023
Waste of Money. Do you hear Google Owners Spending money ? Abeg being coded is the real biz
Re: Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez by xtianchris(m): 5:54pm On May 20, 2023
witsel4:
Which yeye girl friend.
Baba is paying respect to the queen of the waters
You're very right. Only if they knew ..
Re: Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez by Ashawoman82: 5:58pm On May 20, 2023
Lol, u guys are daft o, wether or not the sculpture resembles his girlfriend doesn't mean shit, remember that ships and yatch are loved to be referred to as "her, or she" .... any valuable or prescious asset used for luxury by most white elites, is usually personified as a female, it's just common knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez by Ashawoman82: 6:02pm On May 20, 2023
Atticusxsz:

Oga... half sef no too much? Even 1/4 sef still dey in excess o.
That's almost 230 billion naira while almost 380 billion in the parallel market.
And you say you need half to start business, abi the business na for outside space wey you go need half of those amounts i made mentioned. undecided
grin e tire me..u de talk 1/4 wey be 25%, u self no serious...as little as 5% go establish any human being on Earth.

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez by slowice(m): 6:15pm On May 20, 2023
It's as if most US billionaires are SIMple men.

No Nigerian billionaire would be this SIMple undecided
Re: Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez by romunu(m): 6:17pm On May 20, 2023
Them say if you curse person you go be like person.
Jeff Bezo, your father.
Re: Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez by SaLongs1(m): 6:21pm On May 20, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:

Modified.....

Suing and demanding is one thing, getting what they want is another.
Re: Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez by OChimex: 6:22pm On May 20, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:

Modified.....

Oyinbo no dey wicked like una oo. If she like make she divorce him tomorrow, him go dey happy to settle her so that she can continue the lifestyle he introduced her to. After all, she once worked so hard to give him pleasure.
Oyinbo no dey like to see people cry or suffer. Na why their country better. Everybody wants everybody happy.
Here, all my white colleagues whom been dey train me always says to me “I want to train you so well. I want you to make a lot of money”

And life goes on last last himself go die leave everything. So why pack the money like say you no go die leave am tomorrow?

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez by kay29000(m): 6:52pm On May 20, 2023
Animegirl:
Broke men will never like this.
The wealth of a man, shows how much he takes care of his woman. If your wive is suffering in your marriage it will show on her body, likewise if she is enjoying.

But most Nigeria men glorify suffering in relationships and marriage. If you can not afford the best things for your lady don't date or marry.

I hope you don't end up rolling on the floor at Shiloh 10 years from now.
Re: Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez by Tenrack: 7:04pm On May 20, 2023
Queendera:
Yes @Tenrack

The book is for sale

Visit https://paystack. shop/black

To get your copy. Ensure you type the url first
ok. Thanks
Re: Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez by benqo01(m): 7:47pm On May 20, 2023
This girl just caught a very big fish once she demand for her own share she will become among the richest in d world

Bezo just shot himself in the foot he should just prepare some properties for her to take home
Re: Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez by NairaMaster1(m): 7:48pm On May 20, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:

Modified.....

Go and read the headlines again. They said girlfriend, not WIFE. Now, how would a girlfriend demand for half of his wealth. Don’t be a lazy youth. Read well
Re: Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez by Allisgud: 7:57pm On May 20, 2023
Even drake networth no reach the money for that yatch even davido networth no even reach 10% of that yatch,money get level

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez by Kemadealadire(f): 8:03pm On May 20, 2023
Smh.
Re: Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez by AFconsult1(m): 8:41pm On May 20, 2023
Money is good
Re: Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez by Creamypie(m): 8:59pm On May 20, 2023
TheGiftedOne:
More than a wife or girl friend.

That image looks more like an emblem connecting the duo with the marine ecosystem. 😁
if this agbado woman sue Una for using her pic to express ursef eh
Re: Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez by spine: 9:14pm On May 20, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:

Modified.....

Yea...
But It's one thing to sue
It's another to succeed in court.
Everyone can choose to act stupid contrary to reason.

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez by Entanglement: 9:38pm On May 20, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:

Well......... Israel Adesanya wasn't married but his girlfriend sued him and want half his wealth..........that one nkor??
The case might be thrown out bro! Let's wait for the final vendit

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez by 7arrows: 12:35am On May 21, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:

Modified.....

There's something called prenup
Re: Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez by sharone21(f): 2:36am On May 21, 2023
Meanwhile, virgins that my redpillers are insisting to marry, when they marry them there is no special treatment inside the marriage but this one is already being over pampered as a girlfriend.

Jeff is just showing her that if she eventually marries him, he will be a fantastic provider to her not that she will be guessing if ever he will be able to, because he has been proving it as boyfriend which has become a good habit to him.

'Men are in sizes, life is in stages'.
Re: Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez by okoroemeka(m): 4:10am On May 21, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:

Modified.....

a girlfriend cannot Sue you for divorce and half of your properties because their is no marriage agreement,it is when you are properly married in the city registry or church marriage that is when probate will recognize the union,even traditional marriage is not recognized by probate
Re: Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez by omoadeleye(m): 7:37am On May 21, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:

Modified.....

Ern
Did she later got the half??
Re: Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez by COMPAQ(m): 11:08am On May 21, 2023
Fira09:

SOURCE

Lauren has put her hands in Jeff's head and messed with it a little bit. Looks like Jeff got the most mind blowing sex ever from Lauren that he didn't get from his ex wife and didn't know existed.

Since Jeff started dating Lauren, he has started showing off a bit more and spending his money more.

I hope the Lauren babe won't finish Jeff totally.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Humpback Whales Photographed Having Sex For First Time – And Both Were Male / Nigerians Butcher Giant Turtle At Seme (Photos) / Quadcopter Drone Spotted On Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos! (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.