Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Dragnet Entry Level Graduate Screening - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dragnet Entry Level Graduate Screening (10105 Views)

How Much Does An Entry Level Graduate(teller) At UNITY Bank Earn? / Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm / Entry-level Graduate Research Analysts At Philips Consulting Ltd - 16 Nov, 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dragnet Entry Level Graduate Screening by Quenz: 12:02pm On Sep 05, 2007
Graduate applicants interested in opportunities with Dragnet Organisations should go to www.dragnetnigeria.com to obtain their Dragnet profile.

Dragnet Member Organisation include:
-NOC(NNPC)
-BANK PHB
-IBTC CHARTERED
-ZENON
-DELOITTE
-IGI
-ADIC INSURANCE

Other companies in the growing list includes:
-SILVERBIRD GROUP
-SYNGENTA NIGERIA LIMITED etc.

Dragnet profile consist of:
1. C.V

2. Aptitude test score ( Numeric, verbal and abstract reasoning)

3. Personality assessment (Oral Presentation, Self confidence, impact, interpersonal Sensitivity., team work, change orientation, flexibility, risk taking, planning, detailed conscious, deceisiveness, implementation & structure, energy and drive, coping with pressure, tenacity).

Dragnet test centres:
All aptitude tests would be taken in Dragnet Fit-for-Purpose Computerised Test Centres nation wide: Lagos(x2)|Kaduna|Kano|Maiduguri|Sokoto|Abuja|Jos|Ibadan|Benin|Port-Harcourt|Calabar|Enugu.All test Centres would be fully air-conditioned.

HOW IT WORKS

-Intrested applicantsshould log onto www.dragnetnigeria.com.
-At the Dragnet site enter the Portal Login' area
-You will be required to register on the portal with functioning email address
-Registration fee can be paid using either e~Tranzact or Interswitch compatible card
-Proceed to enter your CV/Resume details
-Schedule your personality assessment test to assess your work-place strengths
-You will be sent a URL link to undergo the computer -based personality assessment
-Next you will be scheduled for an international certified an recognised apitutde test
-Go to the test centre stated on your test notification email
-At the test centre, your digital photo and finger print will be taken
-After the test, your result wil be posted to the portal
-Our member Organisation will have your information for the their screening exercise
-This offers equal opportuinty for all ( You dont need 'connection').
Re: Dragnet Entry Level Graduate Screening by oduntayomi: 4:00pm On Sep 05, 2007
Please how much is the registration fee?
Re: Dragnet Entry Level Graduate Screening by jonahgeo(m): 4:17pm On Sep 05, 2007
Are u sure this Dragnet thing is not 419? how can they ask 4 d payment of a whooping N7500 as registrationn fee? Please Reply.
Re: Dragnet Entry Level Graduate Screening by Quenz: 4:19pm On Sep 05, 2007
The amount is N7,500.
Re: Dragnet Entry Level Graduate Screening by Quenz: 4:24pm On Sep 05, 2007
I too was wondering. Its too much an amount for unemployed gradutes to pay. Its on the Guardian newspaper,  sept 4th, 2007, pg 45 incase u want to be sure of the source of information.
Re: Dragnet Entry Level Graduate Screening by thuks: 5:09pm On Sep 05, 2007
Dragnet actually wants graduate to part with 7500 to get a job. Are they assuring us that if we pay this money we will secure the job or will be given a cock and bull story like," we are sorry your cut off mark is not enough to get you a job, sorry we wish u well in your future pursuits. Mean while they have secured your money in there bank. 7500 * 200 participants is 1.5million. i have to employ a web designer .
Re: Dragnet Entry Level Graduate Screening by funshiba(m): 10:54pm On Sep 05, 2007
they've lost sanity!!!!!! Gfair why be free, wetin happen?
Re: Dragnet Entry Level Graduate Screening by uoe80(f): 11:05pm On Sep 05, 2007
i can see that our unemployment is feeding some people,7500 is too much even if its a legitimate organisation.i thought recruitment agents were paid by the companies they recruit for.its so sad,things like these make our situation look even worse.i commit all of us into God's able hands.Amen
Re: Dragnet Entry Level Graduate Screening by HillaryX: 8:06pm On Sep 06, 2007
This is getting ridiculous. PPle now see driving activities around unemployment as business/money making venture. I am really SAD. sad
Re: Dragnet Entry Level Graduate Screening by munchkins(f): 7:10pm On Sep 07, 2007
Hi Nairalanders,
This people are all thieves.
This BIG 419.
How do they want you to get the money, and you are not SURE of the JOB.

angry angry angry
Thanks
Re: Dragnet Entry Level Graduate Screening by kunle75(m): 8:03pm On Sep 07, 2007
note to all nairalander,
it is high time we call a spade a spade, why is it that everybody in this country are not God fearing where on earth do they want an average unemployed person to fetch for such amount,even without been sure of securing the job yet,how do they expect that such person if given the opportunity to manned money will not steal at the resumption of office,pls beware.THEY ARE BIG AND PROFESSIONAL THEIVES.
Re: Dragnet Entry Level Graduate Screening by toksdam(m): 10:57pm On Sep 07, 2007
hey guys,dont conclude on this just yet,while i agree that our situation is making us produce criminal stuff then u know nothing goes for nothing,there scholarships u have to pay to apply for,she u know? so those who have the money ,pls tread with caution,ok.good luck oh
Re: Dragnet Entry Level Graduate Screening by bibiking1(m): 3:25am On Sep 08, 2007
I should hope that its graduates that are commenting on this thread. This is what is referred to as advanced fee fraud a.k.a. 419, so do not let your anxiety, impatience and worry take hold of your thinking faculties. This is a thread that should end on this post, whoever runs the recruitment agency obviously is a fraudster and intends to cash in on the high unemployment rate in the country. Please do not fall prey, you will only have yourselves to blame.
And i suggest we have a list of fake recruitment agencies pasted somewhere on this site so we beware all the time

Thank you
Re: Dragnet Entry Level Graduate Screening by bfa: 8:24pm On Sep 11, 2007
Some people are just funny.They devise methods of feeding,on the daily basis, in the unemployement scorge in our country.I don't even care to know if these people mean well with their programme because the money is just too much.May God help us sha.
Re: Dragnet Entry Level Graduate Screening by bob2039: 8:42pm On Sep 11, 2007
hey guys you wont be surprise dat it ur felow unemployd graduate dat device these means to make it in life, these is insanity wel gudluck to al these 419ers.cos they dont knw they are carrying courses of sweating unemployd graduate, gudluck al we must make it
Re: Dragnet Entry Level Graduate Screening by Olusleeky(m): 1:46pm On Sep 12, 2007
great way to xtot money, where r we headin, which way Nigeria.

this is internal 419in
Re: Dragnet Entry Level Graduate Screening by DRAGNETNGR: 9:09am On Nov 20, 2007
Good Morning,

My name is Baba Ikazoboh of Dragnet.

You can stop worrying about 419.

Dragnet exists to give employment an easier process. We realise that for a better Nigeria, for a better society, for a better economy, more people need to be in jobs, busy, working, developing themselves and the environment they live in, but the process for employment is always too tedious for the employers.

We have discovered a lot of jobs are out there, but the employers go through such a difficult and expensive time trying to reach you. This is why we were set up; to ease their route to you, and to eliminate their cost of hiring. If easing the process allows them hire you faster, and eliminating the costs allows them hire more of you, then it means more of you will be unemployed for less time. This is of good benefit, and this is what Dragnet brings.

With due honour to Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa for building this house, and to "SMAZ" for doing the honourable thing (visiting Dragnet Test Centre 1 to verify our claims), I have been authorised by my team, to offer FREE TESTS TO INTERESTED NAIRALANDERS UNTIL THE END OF NOVEMBER 2007, each worth N7,500.

Please follow the steps below if this offer is of interest to you:

1. Send an email to NYSC@dragnet-solutions.com
The email address that you send this from, will become the address that the Dragnet portal and employers will reach you on.

2. In the subject of the email write: Nairaland Offer, "First Name" "Surname"
e.g. for me this would be: Nairaland Offer, Baba Ikazoboh

3. In the content of the email, kindly send the following text:

And always remember,
Follow the rules,
Use 'Search' before posting
Post in the correct Sections
Do not spam the board
Respect other members

First Name - Surname
Telephone number
email address

Then anything else you want to write.

4. We will collate the information and contact you in the 1st week of December, enabling you on the portal to enter your CV information.

5. When you have completed this, you will be invited to the test centre for your personality profiling and aptitude test (numerical, verbal and abstract reasoning). It helps if you are prepared for the aptitude test.

6. Come to the test centre with a copy of the email sent to you by the Dragnet Systems Administrator. Quote your Dragnet ID to security at the gate who have a list of those invited.

7. When you into the test centre you will have your finger print and digital photo captured. These images will be stored with your results so do not send anyone else to attempt the test for you. When the employer is interested in either your results or your personality type, it is the test taker they will be expecting through the interview door, and not you. They have the pictures.

8. When you are scheduled for a test, do not bring any materials with you. The tests are sat online and are linked to a server in the UK. For calculation and rough work, pen, paper and calculator will be provided by Dragnet. No need to memorise or copy questions for a friend that might be sitting the test later, because questions are randomised.

9. Once you have sat the test, results are posted unto the web for employers to view. This is done real time so that no-one can manipulate your scores or scores of others. There is no human interface.

I wish you luck as we jointly endevour to get you working.
Re: Dragnet Entry Level Graduate Screening by Oluchia(f): 9:39am On Nov 20, 2007
Ehm, Mr Baba, I quite appreciate your efforts at trying to help reduce the unemployment rate but why at such an exorbitant fee- 7500?
These are unemployed graduate for crying out loud. Where do you expect them to get that kind of money?
Dragnet is not doing anything new that other consulting firms have not been doing for graduates even without collecting a dime from them. I am a beneficiary of one of them. I got my present job through Mactay Consulting without paying a dime. Why can't you guys do the same if you realy want to help after all the Companies you are recruiting for will still pay you.
Re: Dragnet Entry Level Graduate Screening by meggy: 11:23am On Nov 20, 2007
Helo Nairalanders, I think I quite agree with u all, When I saw the this Dragnet of thing yesterday my spirit told me the same so I decided I should kind of wait till 2day to see what will come out of it for now, low and behold you guys is thinking the same way i thought.

Like oluchia said, if they realy want to help us secure a job, must they be this expensive? The year is coming to an end and everybody wants to make it by allmeans. But 2 me it will be much more a punishable offence 4 d so called dragnet if they should extort this kind of money 4rom d poor jobless people like us by way of trying to help us.

SO GLAD THEY CAME AS ONE OF THE FRAUDLENTS

My advice is that we all should be very care about the way we go about this job of a thing ; look b/4 u leep, so that we don't bite our fingers at last.

God protect us - Amen
Re: Dragnet Entry Level Graduate Screening by biolabee(m): 11:37am On Nov 20, 2007
I agree with u guys that the fees charged may not go down well
But looking at the model where u pay for a test whioch may be accessed nationally is a nice idea.
But in a country whre u get jobs by who you know that may not make sense

me thinks they shd designn the tests for those who are already in emplyment or use it as a stage during the recruitment test rather than turning it into a money making gesture for those who are still loking for jobs

I have called the office and they can confirm the guy is a true staff so i think we shd see the option of the free test
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-84264.0.html#msg1697983
Re: Dragnet Entry Level Graduate Screening by idnoble73(m): 1:25pm On Nov 20, 2007
Let me say this, that I have fall victim of this kind, time without number, where I have paid in to an account all in the name of getting a job and nothing comes out of it.

To be sincere and candidy, the 7500 of a thing is much and even more than much. We have seen consulting/recruitment firm calling pple for job without colleting a dime and such pple are now working in big companies. Let us think twice b4 we fall a victim all in the name of " I NEED A JOB NOW AND NOW".

This is a scam and 419 stuff from dragnet, in as much as I do not want to tarnish their name and reputation, I want to appeal to nairalanders that as many pple that have money to waste can go ahead and pay the money while those of us that has better things to use our money for should do that rather wasting the money for nothing.

Let us waiting for our time, and God will surely give us that JOB that we desire without pain, all we need is to wait for time. We have heard pple testimonies of the site of how God did it for them, so let us waittttttt
Re: Dragnet Entry Level Graduate Screening by holler(m): 1:28pm On Nov 20, 2007
Please House members.lets give DIS DRAgNET people a chance.
We`ve gotten nuthin 2 lose by applying for their free test.
I beleive all man dey shine im eye.
Peace ma people.
Re: Dragnet Entry Level Graduate Screening by segunb(m): 4:19pm On Nov 20, 2007
Yes people are vey scared but if there is a company out there that I can stake out for Dragnet is sure among the first five,Yes 7500 is much for an unemployed gradute but if yu do understand what yu stand to gain, the risk is worth taking over and over again. What we nairalanders shud strive to do is actually be very prepared for the test so as to meet any requirement necessary - so they wud be absolutely no other explanation given for getting those dream jobs we so long seek.

@DRAGNETNGR: Please can some one like me wu hasn't served apply for the same test or is there a special test designed for Pre-NYSC graduates, Pls I wud really apreciate yu response. Do have a great day all. Please I wud seriously appreciate whatever options yu give.
Re: Dragnet Entry Level Graduate Screening by DRAGNETNGR: 8:40pm On Nov 20, 2007
Good evening,

idnoble73, its impressive that you find an offer of a FREE TEST to be 419. Not too sure of your logic my good Sir/Madam. You tarnish our name in your line "This is a scam and 419 stuff from dragnet", an accusation which you have no right or grounds to profer, particularly when you seem to base it on your past experiences which have no link with Dragnet. This is particularly insulting when we have gone through the effort of getting tests for members of the house, FREE. In just a few hours, the number of Nairalanders that have sent in their emails, has been remarkable, so thankfully they too (like me) cannot make sense of just how this fraud would work.

biolabee, thank you for your contribution because it has good intellectual content. You rightly point out that the culture of recruitment necessitates having "contacts". This is one of the major changes being targetted by the Dragnet Revolution. Championing the cause of MERITOCRACY is a role we have embraced. On this note we have spoken to a vast number of HR departments, who are tasked with the challenge of bringing into the company; the best applicants, but hindered by the culture of "Connections". They find this very constraining and are using Dragnet as a means to revolt against this unfair practice. When I listen to them, it is not lip service they are paying. They are professionals, and they wish to do a professional job of recruitment.

Dragnet in 2008 is rolling out another portal for the 'experienced' market, borne out of requests from these same employers. Your second recommendation is addressed in this project. But suffice to say that yours are well thought out suggestions which we have considered in articulating our business concept.

Dragnet is a test used by employers to ascertain the aptitude and personality of aplicants, just as JAMB is an examination used by Universities to ascertain the ability of young Nigerians. The difference is that with Dragnet you have a choice to do it in order to signal to employers your ability and personality traits, or to go through the current (soon to be old) recruitment path. It is not compulsory, but we want as many people as possible to use it. That is why we encourage as many companies as possible to pay on your behalf. Silverbird for example, for Rhythm 93.7FM's 10th anniversary, are giving away 1,000 free test. We encourage and applaud such gestures.

Meggy, like with idnoble73, the reasoning behind your  sense of 'caution', on a FREE OFFER, eludes me.

Oluchia, thank you also, your contribution was very constructive, however one correction is needed, Dragnet is absolutely not like other recruitment companies, we offer vastly different services, and they are users of our service and partners to Dragnet. They get our service for FREE, just like the companies they recruit for. An analogy: Before cars, people got from one location to another using other means of transport, but we must not mistake one mode for another. I'm not quite sure where to start but note the following:

With test centres nationwide, Dragnet offers equal opportunity to all Nigerians no matter where they live. Dragnet offers employers a wider pool to select from. Dragnet reduces the cost of search for applicants by giving them a on stop shop. Dragnet will increase the employment chances of applicants by increasing their visibility to employers in a manner the employers themselves prefer. Dragnet engenders this “culture of meritocracy” that I mentioned to "biolabee". By completely eradicating the screening and testing burden from employers, and making it much easier to short-list graduates, employers would increase the quantum and frequency of their graduate intakes having a positive impact on employment at a macro level. There is no limit to the number of users – applicants and employers. The Dragnet Portal will serve as an effective and efficient clearing house for Graduate Recruitment in Nigeria. Integrity of test results is guaranteed as there is no human interface in the Dragnet Process, from the time your seat the test to when you walk out of the gate of the test-centre, the results are on the portal, fair and square with your picture, no cheating. It will restore hope to graduates many of whom today feel quite despondent about their prospects for employment. The provision of biometric (finger-print) and digital photo for identification will check-mate the prevalence of test mercenaries. The provision of conducive test centres (fully air conditioned) will put an end to the ‘brutalisation of applicants’ at aptitude test venues. Elimination of duplication of efforts and costs as applicants would now only need to take one test. Do the maths, N7,500 for being made available to the TOP 500 Nigerian companies and more, is N15 per company, its like texting them your CV, aptitude test scores and personality profile. Information flow is on-line real-time guaranteeing immediate feedback to the applicants and ensuring transparency in the process. The test tools all meet international standards and as a result Nigerian Graduates can become attractive to foreign firms. No we are not like other recruitment companies.

Since however they are FREE, applicants may continue to pursue as many paths to a job as possible. This is advisable. But do not mistake the type of service provided, as "same".

Segunb, the test is for everyone that has graduated. On the CV module you will be asked if you have completed your NYSC. Employers who require you to have completed your NYSC will filter using NYSC as a criteria. These employers will not see your scores. Employers who are after the most able applicants regardless of NYSC (e.g. might want you to do NYSC with them) will not use NYSC as a criteria.
Re: Dragnet Entry Level Graduate Screening by olayeni(f): 10:04pm On Nov 20, 2007
Abeg scam or no scam, lets give them a chance. Atleast they've offered u 4 free till nov ending. Come to think of it if it was a scam, media houses wld not publicize it. they have come out to you to explain in different version, wat else do you want them to do? I am sure that most of u cricticizing them wld have applied for the frSee offer. What else can we use to buy lies if not money. GIVE DRAGNET A CHANCE. IT IS NOT FOR EVERYBODY.
Re: Dragnet Entry Level Graduate Screening by yhemmi(f): 11:21pm On Nov 20, 2007
Thanks @ dragnetngr and @ Olayeni
Them talk say make una pay, una complain! Grammar upon grammer. Now its free una de talk story again! abi them go beg una to apply again? U don't have anything to loose. Begger don de get choice abi? no be una de find work?
I dont know why people are pessimists.
Re: Dragnet Entry Level Graduate Screening by idnoble73(m): 9:33am On Nov 21, 2007
Thanks for your prompt explanation Dragnet Eng. If my comment has tarnish your image, sorry for that. but ,

Experince they say is the best teacher, I have seen and I have fall a victim also of such pay to get a JOB without getting anything and I think i deserve to share my experince on this forum.

If DRAGNET like you said is not one of them , then time will prove it on the same medium

And to Olayemi, note that SCAMMERS and 419ers do also publish or make advert in the newspaper.

I wish as many that want to do test best of luck.
Re: Dragnet Entry Level Graduate Screening by rockiedink(m): 10:59am On Nov 21, 2007
@all
its been so nice to read all the intelligent and the not-too-intelligent responses on this issue. I have personally refrained from commenting till now. I thing Dragnet Recruitment thru DRAGNETNGR has done a lot to try to prove to us that its no scam. I personally do not think its a scam. why?
[list]
[li]considering the fact that the Silverbird Group appart from being on the list of affiliated companies, is also doing a great deal to promote it, it would be very bad for the company's (Silverbird) image if the whole thing goes ponzi; dont think the Murray-Bruces will want that on their otherwise spotless company/personality profile[/li]
[li]Good intentions cost money and projecting a good image costs money. No scammer spends alot when he's thinking of scamming you. With what dragnet has put into this project, they'll be fool hardy to think they'll make more than they put in.[/li]
[li]someone said that 200 people @7500 is 1.5m. true. but if i may ask that poster, do you have an idea of what it costs to set up the facilities Dragnet has set up? Find out then you'll see the enormity of the funds that Dragnet has sunk into this project to see that they just might be what they say they are![/li]
[/list]
I could go on and on. . .the list is endless, but I think like idnoble73 said, time will prove them right or wrong. An adage says do not throw away the baby with the bath water. [s]fingers crossed and watching.[/s]

@DRAGNETNGR
I think you're doing a good job with all your contributions here. Bros e no easy to dey reply all this people with the level-headedness you are displaying. big ups! ! ! [s]even if you're a scam, you're a damned good scam, gbam![/s]
Re: Dragnet Entry Level Graduate Screening by akonjoy: 11:43am On Nov 21, 2007
thanks dragnetngr for your consistency in replying to all and sundry, i have sent one yesterday. but i want to ask if there is a chance for a second chance if one feels he has not done well in the test. Also if wrote the test while he was undergoing his NYSC, how does he upgrade his profile after he finishes NYSC.
thanks a lot.
Re: Dragnet Entry Level Graduate Screening by zaibi1230: 7:30am On Oct 29, 2011
thank you brother to shre such a great and help full sharing, to view you test result and entry test result just visit to

Entry Test Result
Re: Dragnet Entry Level Graduate Screening by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 31, 2011
dragnet has been around for 7 years, basicall y wat dey do is, after writing the test, u get a score, then any comoany dat needs workers, writes to dem and ask dem for people with a specific score, den its left for u to do weell in the interview. dragnet will nt give u a job, comoany asks dem for candidates. taliking from xperience
Re: Dragnet Entry Level Graduate Screening by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 31, 2011
http://www.gse.org.ng/login.aspx, dis is d original dragnet's site

(1) (2) (Reply)

Understanding Timing In Job Search In Nigeria / Mathematicians In Industries / Do You Know About ZASHADU Company?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.