Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,850 members, 7,844,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Why Do Christian Hate Each Other So Much? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Christian Hate Each Other So Much? (279 Views)

Why Do Christian Men Uncover Their Head During Prayer. / Why Do Christian Hold All Night Prayers On Friday / What Do Christian Adherents Have To Say About This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Christian Hate Each Other So Much? by Oxfordgrade: 2:32pm On May 20, 2023
At JOHN 13:34 Jesus said: "... You must love one another...vs35... By this, others will know you are my own". But sadly, the amount of hatred exibited by christiandom is very disgusting. Have just a little misunderstanding with one, and watch out a kind of curses and bile word that will be spewed out... Hmmm I weak! Why the hatred, are we really reading our bible to know who a true christian is?
Re: Why Do Christian Hate Each Other So Much? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:58pm On May 20, 2023
Oxfordgrade:
At JOHN 13:34 Jesus said: "... You must love one another...vs35... By this, others will know you are my own". But sadly, the amount of hatred exibited by christiandom is very disgusting. Have just a little misunderstanding with one, and watch out a kind of curses and bile word that will be spewed out... Hmmm I weak! Why the hatred, are we really reading our bible to know who a true christian is?

"I am giving you a new commandment, that you love one another; just as I have loved you, you also love one another. By this all will know that you are my disciples—if you have love among yourselves". John 13:34-35

Jesus is speaking to his (REAL) disciples not different sects having contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines claiming denominations under one umbrella so his true disciples have the same line of thought when talking about sacred service {John 17:22; 1Corinthians 1:10; Ephesians 4:3} and they will never pray or worship with anybody who disagrees with their beliefs {2Corinthians 6:14} in fact due to their strong faith observers in the first century noticed them as one family! Act 11:26 smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Christian Hate Each Other So Much? by oz4real83(m): 3:21pm On May 20, 2023
Christians, no matter the denomination still don't carry guns and bombs to kill each other despite the differences which is a big kudosđź‘Ť
Re: Why Do Christian Hate Each Other So Much? by Oxfordgrade: 5:16pm On May 20, 2023
oz4real83:
Christians, no matter the denomination still don't carry guns and bombs to kill each other despite the differences which is a big kudosđź‘Ť

(1) (Reply)

The Most Stupid Thing I Ever Did As A CHRISTAIN / How To Know If When You Dating An Ogbanje (water/ Marine Spirit) / You Promise Women Heaven And Earth During Sex.pastor Tells His Church Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.