Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

I Need Someone, My Pant’s Down” Cossy Orjiakor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Need Someone, My Pant’s Down” Cossy Orjiakor (1917 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot / “I Love Buhari Because He’s Way Cuter Than Jonathan” - Cossy Orjiakor / Cossy Orjiakor Ridicules Buhari On Twitter (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone, My Pant’s Down” Cossy Orjiakor by LTVersati(m): 3:35pm On Sep 27, 2011
Big breasted Nollywood Actress, Singer and Dancer, Cossy Orjiakor, is on the news again. This time, she is not in the news for promoting her new single or for her image rebranding process but for what you can call an erotic reason.

Cossy, who is best known for the way she judiciously and graciously flaunt what she is greatly blessed with, is one entertainer that has always tried rebranding her image from what people know her for but has always found one way or the other to go back to her old self.

The tiny-voiced and light-skinned showbiz beau, a month ago, broke up with her boyfriend for a reason only God knows why. She has after the break up, concentrated on promoting her new single, My Body, but may have not been able to cope alone without a soul mate around her.

Cossy, who is also referred to as the queen of boobs is very proud of what God has blessed with, once said, ‘If I were God, I would give girls big boobs, ass, and teach them the benefits of sharing used toys. Hate and jealousy will be no more’.

Read more http://korrectnation.com/?p=17308
Re: I Need Someone, My Pant’s Down” Cossy Orjiakor by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 27, 2011
eeyaaaaahhhhh. Her time don pass. She's just a sinking ship, looking for last minute miracle.

(1) (Reply)

List Of Highest Paid Nollywood Actresses & Their Fees Per Movie / Loving Halle Berry’s Wedding Ring And After-the-wedding Look / SEE Majid Michael, Van Vicker & More Party With Yvonne Nelson At Beach Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.