Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

GAS GENERATORS- Why You Should Stop Using Diesel - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / GAS GENERATORS- Why You Should Stop Using Diesel (338 Views)

Diesel Trucking / Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. / Fairly Used Soundproof Generators For Sale (all In Good Condition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GAS GENERATORS- Why You Should Stop Using Diesel by Ijscarface: 9:52am On May 21, 2023
Natural Gas generators are internal combustion engines used in the generation of electricity but they do not use Diesel as fuel
They use Natural gas as fuel source
Natural gas is primarily C1 (Methane) and C2 (Ethane)
Which we know is super abundant in Nigeria

Natural gas burns better and more environmentally friendly compared to diesel above all
Natural gas is 60% Cheaper than Diesel

So make that switch from Diesel to Gas and enjoy the benefits
You can call 08032605355 or tcumeh@gmail.com for more enquiries

1 Like

Re: GAS GENERATORS- Why You Should Stop Using Diesel by osmosis101(m): 10:06am On May 21, 2023
Lets stop chasing shadows...u knw d power of diesel?
Re: GAS GENERATORS- Why You Should Stop Using Diesel by Ijscarface: 12:18pm On May 21, 2023
osmosis101:
Lets stop chasing shadows...u knw d power of diesel?

Your words potray you as someone who is not grounded in this area of Gas to power.

Why dont you stick to the areas where you are highly knowledgeable and ask questions in areas where you are not

Thanks
Re: GAS GENERATORS- Why You Should Stop Using Diesel by osmosis101(m): 1:13pm On May 21, 2023
Ijscarface:

Your words potray you as someone who is not grounded in this area of Gas to power.

Why dont you stick to the areas where you are highly knowledgeable and ask questions in areas where you are not

Thanks

Thank you.
I'm an industrial fabricator,industrial installations,industrial drawing....call for laser welding,argon welding,cast,stainless and MS welding...
bro,don't under-estimate the power of diesel anywhere..........we tried one gas generator few weeks ago.tried well but failed to power just a BURNER...I cnt joke with DIESEL....Might be expensive but very very very RUGGED

1 Like

Re: GAS GENERATORS- Why You Should Stop Using Diesel by Ijscarface: 3:50pm On May 21, 2023
osmosis101:
Thank you.
I'm an industrial fabricator,industrial installations,industrial drawing....call for laser welding,argon welding,cast,stainless and MS welding...
bro,don't under-estimate the power of diesel anywhere..........we tried one gas generator few weeks ago.tried well but failed to power just a BURNER...I cnt joke with DIESEL....Might be expensive but very very very RUGGED

Dear Sir

Your experience with one Natural gas Generator can not in any way define the Natural gas generator as a whole
I cant say ill of Diesel generators because one diesel generator i worked with didnt serve

95% of industries in Ogun state are there primarily because of the Natural gas pipeline that passed through there
Almost all of them Use Gas generators
The advantages far outweigh diesel generator

Rught now in the southeast of Nigeria all the new Industries coming up are buying gas generators

I know this for a fact and if you need proof i have the stats to back it up

Maybe the Gen in question wasnt all that efficient or may have other issues.
I have nothing against diesel but gas is better no doubt

(1) (Reply)

10 Countries You Can Go In Asia And Make Money �� / Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today 6/12/2023 / G-toolz For Pressing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.