Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

How Best To Travel? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Best To Travel? (156 Views)

Best Way To Travel From Onitsha To Aba - PMT / How Best Is To Deal With This? / (scary) See How Best To Identify A Ghost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Best To Travel? by korilala(m): 10:12am On May 21, 2023
Morning Nairalanders and happy Sunday.
Since last year I have been watching videos and listening to people regarding traveling out of the country to greener pastures. I have several cousins who are abroad but haven't looked back to assist in terms of traveling hence the need to find my way.
I would like to travel to Canada or any other country via a work visa. I have two million naira saved and my international passport ready. I don't want to get scammed and I'm also suspicious of those agencies that say they will do everything and get paid later.
Please advise me on the steps to take.
Re: How Best To Travel? by Nardeant: 8:46pm On Mar 18
When it comes to obtaining a work visa and avoiding scams, it's essential to do thorough research and be cautious. Additionally, reaching out to trusted friends or family members who have experience with international travel can provide valuable insights and advice.
Re: How Best To Travel? by faiqashraf25: 1:40pm On Mar 22
Some of the most memorable moments ryanair of travel come from connecting with locals. Whether it's sharing a meal with a family in Morocco or learning traditional crafts from indigenous artisans, these interactions offer a glimpse into the heart and soul of a destination.
Re: How Best To Travel? by faiqashraf25: 8:04am On Mar 31
As we embark on the journey of travel in 2024, we witness a transformative shift towards sustainability, authenticity, and conscious exploration. Embracing technology, Mandarin Oriental Canouan nurturing wellness, and safeguarding our planet are not just trends but guiding principles shaping the future of travel.
Re: How Best To Travel? by faiqashraf25: 3:07pm On Apr 14
The best time to undertake the Sar Pass Trek is during the summer months from May to June and post-monsoon season from September to October when the weather is favorable and the trails are relatively dry. Trekup India
Re: How Best To Travel? by asad664(m): 8:17pm On Apr 25
Melbourne Airport Transfers offer a diverse fleet of vehicles to suit every traveler's needs and preferences. Whether you're looking for a sleek sedan, a spacious SUV, or a luxurious limousine, you can find the perfect ride to complement your travel experience. Melbourne Airport Transfers
Re: How Best To Travel? by asad664(m): 7:23pm On Apr 30
Beach villas in Sardinia are in high demand, especially during peak seasons. To ensure that you secure your dream villa at the best possible price, it's important to book early. Keep an eye out for special deals and promotions, and don't hesitate to reach out to villa owners or rental agencies directly to negotiate rates. Villas with secluded beaches in Sardinia
Re: How Best To Travel? by asad664(m): 7:26pm On Apr 30
While most booking platforms are transparent about fees, it's always a good idea to read the fine print before confirming your reservation. Look out for additional fees like resort fees or taxes that may not be included in the initial price. International hotel deals

(1) (Reply)

Why Can't Soldiers Go Against Herders In Mangu? / Discover Local Businesses With Ease On Admycity / How To Find Interstate Car Shipping Services In Dallas TX?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.