Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism (9278 Views)

A Public Invitation To A Unique Romantic Date / Happy Birthday Reality101 / Reality101 Need A Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Cuddlemii: 3:48pm On Sep 27, 2011
Dear Reality,

Bhusayor is one of the most respectful & respected ladies we have on romance section

She greets everyone even when you ignore her.

She has high values & standards

She is meek &gentle

She told me you rock her world. You are too unique so she wants to get to know you.

Now this is not toasting so don't let it mess with your head, its third party garnishing wink wink wink

So if you want a real lady that can make you whole, this is where you ought to be but if you want sex, scram.

Best of luck to both of you. 3:46pm Naija time, let the blind date begin!!!
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by HighChief4(m): 3:52pm On Sep 27, 2011
I give my blessings cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by iyatrustee(f): 3:52pm On Sep 27, 2011
need to take a front seat here! cheesy
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 27, 2011
Grabs Pop-Corn and takes Back Seat

Iya shift that Your Hammer head Small! angry angry angry
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 27, 2011
hmmmmmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 27, 2011
Now where are the Haters? cool cool
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by iyatrustee(f): 3:56pm On Sep 27, 2011
El Guapo:

Grabs Pop-Corn and takes Back Seat

Iya shift that Your Hammer head Small! angry angry angry

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed * snatches his pop corn* cool
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Scash(f): 3:57pm On Sep 27, 2011
I'm here, sexkllz  angry. Im protecting Dyts interest and i wont allo dis to happen.

Cuddlemii, what av u done??
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 27, 2011
rokiatu:

hmmmmmmmm lipsrsealed  lipsrsealed  lipsrsealed
Hunni what's wrong? Why sealing your lips? sad
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 27, 2011
sexkillz:

Hunni what's wrong? Why sealing your lips? sad
Just keeping quiet and wishing them all the best thats all.
grin
Now where is that Reality104?
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 27, 2011
Scash:

I'm here, sexkllz  angry. Im protecting Dyts interest and i wont allo dis to happen.

Cuddlemii, what av u done??
Huh? Are you kidding me?  angry angry Dont you have Roland to get to? angry angry wink wink
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 27, 2011
*strolls in with face covered with hands and thinking*

how are we supposed to get to know each other with the aprokos hanging around?
angry angry angry angry
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Scash(f): 4:11pm On Sep 27, 2011
Ok. Dyt. I tried. But there are too many sharks here

sexkillz, whats ur p?
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 27, 2011
tongue one hater down, more to go, tanx Sexkillz grin grin grin
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by iyatrustee(f): 4:17pm On Sep 27, 2011
bhusayor:

angry angry angry angry

we are just observers embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Scash(f): 4:20pm On Sep 27, 2011
bhusayor:

tongue one hater down, more to go, tanx Sexkillz grin grin grin

angry
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 27, 2011
*strolls in with face covered with hands and thinking*

angry angry angry angry
You too dey worry! grin grin grin
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 27, 2011
Scash:

angry
cool cool cool
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by LongOne1(m): 4:41pm On Sep 27, 2011
Hmm, so this is how it is done . . .
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 27, 2011
iyatrustee:

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed * snatches his pop corn* cool

Na so u carry hunger dey waka about town abi?  angry angry angry

iyatrustee:

we are just observers embarassed embarassed embarassed

Umpires!  cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 27, 2011
Someone needs to get across to REALITY! He has to wake up now before I lose interest!
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 27, 2011
^^ Just to let you know, he's ma Younger Bro! Now tell me whats your plans for the Lil Boi?! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 27, 2011
bhusayor:

Someone needs to get across to REALITY! He has to wake up now before I lose interest!
ROFL. grin grin grin

Give him another 24HR.
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Cuddlemii: 4:55pm On Sep 27, 2011
Long One:

Hmm, so this is how it is done . . .

This is the new school hehehehehehe. Time waits for no man, its not like they would start doing things asap, its just interaction through the internet. The highest that can be done is "kiss me through the phone". Its a fair deal
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by HighChief4(m): 4:55pm On Sep 27, 2011
bhusayor:

Be patient, he will soon be here, just wait a while  cheesy cheesy
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 27, 2011
^^oh no! Can't wait that long o, sebi na sleep,he's not in coma is he?

Brother El~yink, pls answer my question snc he's ur bro, n to your question,hmmmm *thinking*
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Cuddlemii: 4:58pm On Sep 27, 2011
bhusayor:

^^oh no! Can't wait that long o, sebi na sleep,he's not in coma is he?

Brother El~yink, pls answer my question snc he's your bro, n to your question,hmmmm *thinking*

Whats your email, wanna add u on ym. I am impressed at the way you are handling this.
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 27, 2011
Op u got that cuddle?
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 27, 2011
^^
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 27, 2011
Here I am. . Attention all party crashers. . Vamonos I need some privacy here.

K baby I need the love confession F2F no seek/hide games. . Let the confession begin >>>>>
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by LongOne1(m): 6:44pm On Sep 27, 2011
Cuddlemii:

This is the new school hehehehehehe. Time waits for no man, its not like they would start doing things asap, its just interaction through the internet. The highest that can be done is "kiss me through the phone". Its a fair deal

Ok, upgrading to new school . . . . 10% . . . 20%. . . . . . 99% . . . . . . . .done

Nna, where is my kiss me through the phone now?
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Cuddlemii: 7:19pm On Sep 27, 2011
bhusayor:

Op u got that cuddle?

No I didn't. Sorry I just got home. You can show later at night for privacy sake. Where are you?

Long One:

Ok, upgrading to new school . . . . 10% . . . 20%. . . . . . 99% . . . . . . . .done

Nna, where is my kiss me through the phone now?

Muah! There you go. Now this is strictly for reality & one of my gal friend's here so you might wanna do the upgrading quietly, lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Creamish Can I Pls Get To Know You / Ibadan Connect / What Is So Fascinating About Facebook?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.